First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 7-02-13--7-03-13
29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/2/13


Hello!! How has your day been?

good good, and yourself?
29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/2/13



i just found this, it made me laugh, then think of you.

39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/2/13
hello all, are are you guys tonight
42594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hotaru-verse
Offline
Posted 7/2/13

kapazero wrote:


kizna-chan wrote:


kapazero wrote:


kizna-chan wrote:

Hello people!
I have a slurpee and it's so yummy


what flavor??


Orange mango, mmmmmm
are you jealous?


Very. It is 106 degrees where I am at right now. I would kill for a slurpee.


OMG!!
I didn't know you resided in HELL!!!
I would so buy you a slurpee... if I lived near hell.
I thought it's been hot here.. it was around 94 yesterday.. I thought I would die!
42594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hotaru-verse
Offline
Posted 7/2/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

hello all, are are you guys tonight


Hot!
and you?
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/2/13

kizna-chan wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

hello all, are are you guys tonight


Hot!
and you?


freezing, but am good
Posted 7/2/13

Doni-Rae wrote:




i just found this, it made me laugh, then think of you.



Omg Really lol
11213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 7/2/13 , edited 7/2/13

kapazero wrote:


kizna-chan wrote:


kapazero wrote:


kizna-chan wrote:

Hello people!
I have a slurpee and it's so yummy


what flavor??


Orange mango, mmmmmm
are you jealous?


Very. It is 106 degrees where I am at right now. I would kill for a slurpee.




This is a little less than 10 minutes from where I live. We've had nothing but rain for nearly a month. Fortunately I live in one of the highest places in the county. My yard is still swampy but not nearly what it is below us.
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/2/13

kizna-chan wrote:

it's going great!
How about you?
Anything interesting happen since I last talked to you?
Cause it's been like 6 or 7 hours.. lol
did you find a awesome maid uniform to buy and take lots of sexy pics for me to sell?


It's going well, boss; thanks for asking! And no, I haven't found a good maid uniform yet, but if you plan to turn a profit off my pictures, then the least you could do is buy it for me
Oh, but if you want a picture of me crossdressing, then here ya go:

13064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / wv
Offline
Posted 7/2/13

Doni-Rae wrote:



Hello!! How has your day been?


good good, and yourself?

Pretty good. Back from Miami and just chilling
29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/2/13

Omg Really lol


Knew that would make your heart pitter patter....lol
19833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/2/13

Doni-Rae wrote:



Hello!! How has your day been?


good good, and yourself?

Just surviving the heat and playing final fantasy!
29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/2/13

crona452 wrote:


Doni-Rae wrote:



Hello!! How has your day been?


good good, and yourself?


Pretty good. Back from Miami and just chilling

^^ love to go to miami, bit jello.



kapazero wrote:


Doni-Rae wrote:



Hello!! How has your day been?


good good, and yourself?


Just surviving the heat and playing final fantasy!

I here ya, it just started to cool on about half hour ago here.

19833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/2/13

kizna-chan wrote:


OMG!!
I didn't know you resided in HELL!!!
I would so buy you a slurpee... if I lived near hell.
I thought it's been hot here.. it was around 94 yesterday.. I thought I would die!


Haha! If you think it's hot where you're at, why don't you come to hell and buy me that slurpee? >:D


kamaitachi5587 wrote:




This is a little less than 10 minutes from where I live. We've had nothing but rain for nearly a month. Fortunately I live in one of the highest places in the county. My yard is still swampy but not nearly what it is below us.


Wow!! That's crazy! Where is this at?

42594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hotaru-verse
Offline
Posted 7/2/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


kizna-chan wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

hello all, are are you guys tonight


Hot!
and you?


freezing, but am good


I wish it was freezing here... well maybe not freezing but much cooler at least!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.