Mods Needed
Posted 7/2/13
This group needs new ideas and Mods to help out, if you'd like to be a Mod the please apply here but I'd like to know a few things first that will determine if you become a Mod.

1. How often will you be on? If you're not going to be an active member of this group then I don't want you as a Mod-only those who are going to be active on a consistent basis will be permitted to Mod.
2. What kind of creative ideas can you bring?
3. Is there something specific you would like to Mod over? i.e. general modding, picture modding, forum modding, ect

25274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Florida, USA
Online
Posted 7/4/13 , edited 7/4/13

Neptune_Twilight wrote:

1. How often will you be on? If you're not going to be an active member of this group then I don't want you as a Mod-only those who are going to be active on a consistent basis will be permitted to Mod.
2. What kind of creative ideas can you bring?
3. Is there something specific you would like to Mod over? i.e. general modding, picture modding, forum modding, ect



1. I'm on CR everyday so I'll be able to come and check in on the group.

2. Maybe some manga/anime/live action discussions (This will be great whenever the new anime comes out). We watch/read one episode/chapter a week and talk about it. Something to have people coming back. Also, I think if people are going to request a character, they definitely need to be active in order to keep it. At least post something weekly (unless they say they will be away for a while). It's up to you.

3. General Modding
Posted 7/5/13

CrayMeganeChan wrote:


Neptune_Twilight wrote:

1. How often will you be on? If you're not going to be an active member of this group then I don't want you as a Mod-only those who are going to be active on a consistent basis will be permitted to Mod.
2. What kind of creative ideas can you bring?
3. Is there something specific you would like to Mod over? i.e. general modding, picture modding, forum modding, ect



1. I'm on CR everyday so I'll be able to come and check in on the group.

2. Maybe some manga/anime/live action discussions (This will be great whenever the new anime comes out). We watch/read one episode/chapter a week and talk about it. Something to have people coming back. Also, I think if people are going to request a character, they definitely need to be active in order to keep it. At least post something weekly (unless they say they will be away for a while). It's up to you.

3. General Modding


As long as you do what you say you're going to do and please stay active along with communicating with myself and Raventhedarkangel, then I am more then happy to give you Modship of my group. Welcome to the Modship team, those are some interesting ideas. I'm currently reading the manga for the first time, myself. Your application is approved, and I will make the changes to the Modship team.

Sailor Mercury, Guardian Of Ice And Water
25274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Florida, USA
Online
Posted 7/5/13
Well I can't wait to get started.

How far along are you in the manga?
Posted 7/5/13

CrayMeganeChan wrote:

Well I can't wait to get started.

How far along are you in the manga?


I am sorry if what I said seems harsh, but I'm tired of people saying they will be active as a Mod, ect but then they do nothing and it's all left on me. I have also had group issues in other groups previously. I am on manga #5 at the moment ^^

Sailor Mercury, Guardian Of Water and Ice
25274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Florida, USA
Online
Posted 7/5/13
Understandable. There are a lot of people in this group but not much is going on. I would assume if they picked a character we could do the RP thing.
Posted 7/5/13

CrayMeganeChan wrote:

Understandable. There are a lot of people in this group but not much is going on. I would assume if they picked a character we could do the RP thing.


I know, sometimes I wonder if I should delete members, but then I thought that might be a little much especially when I'm trying to get the group popular.

Sailor Mercury, Guardian Of Water And Ice


35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 7/6/13
1. How often will you be on? Will be on almost every day!

2. What kind of creative ideas can you bring? Hm... Maybe Have a character changing themed profile?
Maybe some more organization in forum?
Seperate RP forums for certain character or SM Seasons.

3. Is there something specific you would like to Mod over? Hmm... Pic Mod or Forum Mod is fine with me ^^
Posted 7/6/13

Auba9 wrote:

1. How often will you be on? Will be on almost every day!

2. What kind of creative ideas can you bring? Hm... Maybe Have a character changing themed profile?
Maybe some more organization in forum?
Seperate RP forums for certain character or SM Seasons.

3. Is there something specific you would like to Mod over? Hmm... Pic Mod or Forum Mod is fine with me ^^


You are accepted as a Mod of this group Nee-chan, thanks so much for applying and being a part of this team. We all appreciate it, remember to keep in touch with myself and the other Mods.

Sailor Mercury, Guardian Of Ice And Water


35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 7/6/13
No problem ^^ Please let me know what I can help with
Posted 7/8/13

Auba9 wrote:

No problem ^^ Please let me know what I can help with


Any ideas you have or think of, post in the Ideas forum and we can talk about them amongst ourselves ^^

Sailor Mercury, Guardian Of Ice And Water

You must be logged in to post.