First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Worst Anime
71506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / オランダ
Offline
Posted 8/28/13
Chaos head.

ITS SOOO BORING.
I don't even remember how and why I started watching that serie.

Posted 9/1/13
school days

that was the most messed up show ever! first of all i'm not into ecchi at all and second, THE ENDING WAS THE MOST CREEPY HORRIBLE THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Otaku
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/1/13

AnushaKujyou wrote:

school days

that was the most messed up show ever! first of all i'm not into ecchi at all and second, THE ENDING WAS THE MOST CREEPY HORRIBLE THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


But wasn't it satisfying seeing him get his just desserts
20704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/5/13 , edited 9/5/13

It was, with all the shuffling he was doing he was asking for it.


SO far the worst for me has been Gatchaman Crowds
Posted 9/5/13 , edited 9/5/13
Senyu
School days
Lucky Star
@____@ The worst. The episodes are like.. pointless!!!!
Otaku
20431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 9/14/13

LockonStradus wrote:

Senyu
Demon King daimao -___-
I Wasted My LIfe Away Watchin Dem....*Sucks Teeth*


Totally agree
Otaku
22189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The North Pole Duh!
Offline
Posted 9/15/13
Sword Art Online.
Mayo Chiki.
My Bride is a Mermaid.
Rosario+Wampire.
Otaku
17873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 9/17/13
so many to choose from
School Days
Sword Art Online.
and I know I am going to gey a lot of flax for this
Clannad I honestly tried to watch it but it was soooooo boring
Otaku
3318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/9/13
Midori Days
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / bird town
Offline
Posted 10/11/13
baka test is probably the worst anime ive ever watched it was so awful i had to force my eyes to stay in my skull DONT watch baka test if you value your life
The always late Otaku
14498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 10/11/13 , edited 10/11/13
I've dropped too many to say that one in particular was the worst. Chrome Shelled Regios was probably the worst one I've managed to finish though.
Otaku
25450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Atlanta, GA
Offline
Posted 10/12/13

Gettnlag wrote:

I've dropped too many to say that one in particular was the worst. Chrome Shelled Regios was probably the worst one I've managed to finish though.


never could get past that weird movie mess that played in the episodes but was in no way related to anything
The always late Otaku
14498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 10/12/13

Nidhogg80 wrote:


Gettnlag wrote:

I've dropped too many to say that one in particular was the worst. Chrome Shelled Regios was probably the worst one I've managed to finish though.


never could get past that weird movie mess that played in the episodes but was in no way related to anything


It had me thinking that something totally awesome would happen... nope, there were just like 20 super cool lookin characters that were only there for like 20 min and didn't make sense.
Otaku
25450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Atlanta, GA
Offline
Posted 10/12/13

Gettnlag wrote:


Nidhogg80 wrote:


Gettnlag wrote:

I've dropped too many to say that one in particular was the worst. Chrome Shelled Regios was probably the worst one I've managed to finish though.


never could get past that weird movie mess that played in the episodes but was in no way related to anything


It had me thinking that something totally awesome would happen... nope, there were just like 20 super cool lookin characters that were only there for like 20 min and didn't make sense.


there were so many elements that they could have developed and made something awesome but they went nowhere with any of it
Posted 10/22/13
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.