First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The World God Only Knows
141762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 10/6/13

icecreamsnow wrote:

"Is this really in Romeo and Juliet?"


Definitely a cooler version imo. I would love to see it animated someday.
Posted 10/10/13
Flag 246
22247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Online
Posted 10/10/13

Renji_Tamaki wrote:

Flag 246


Figured that would happen from the beginning. She acts all smart but she knows nothing. I am wondering if we are going to see Kaori in the present...that would be interesting.
Posted 10/11/13 , edited 10/18/13

Evilshadowx wrote:
I am wondering if we are going to see Kaori in the present...that would be interesting.


I agree with you. That would be interesting to see what kind of life she's living after having met Keima. But I kind of want to see a younger Nikaidō in the Heart of Jupiter Arc



Flag 247
I'm so proud that Elsie can be of use in this arc Still love her either way though. But one thing I can say about this chapter can be expressed in the spoiler tag
22544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/19/13

Renji_Tamaki wrote:


Evilshadowx wrote:
I am wondering if we are going to see Kaori in the present...that would be interesting.


I agree with you. That would be interesting to see what kind of life she's living after having met Keima. But I kind of want to see a younger Nikaidō in the Heart of Jupiter Arc



Flag 247
I'm so proud that Elsie can be of use in this arc Still love her either way though. But one thing I can say about this chapter can be expressed in the spoiler tag


I'm hoping we're coming in to land in this arc. Hopefully we're a couple of chapters away from Keima leaving Tenri on the ship and going back to his own time.

141762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 10/25/13
And....Keima always shows why he is a boss, even being an ally of the devil~
15914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/13

stark700 wrote:

And....Keima always shows why he is a boss, even being an ally of the devil~


I couldn't agree more. Keima always finds a way to prove that he deserves the name Kami ni sama lol.
Flag 248
Posted 11/8/13 , edited 11/8/13
Flag 249
22247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Online
Posted 11/8/13
I really can't wait to see everyone in the future. It's killing me.
40064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/13
i hope some way Dokuro is able make it back with them it's gonna suck if she can't. I can't wait to see Kaori when she's older she probably gonna be looking for Keima
15914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/13
141762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 11/8/13
I just have one word after reading the latest chapter:

WHY?
13278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/13
Now here's a question: When was the last time Keima took a bath without a girl barging in the bathroom or him barging into a girl?
Posted 11/15/13 , edited 11/15/13
Flag 250
Anyways, goodbye... ... For now... ?
16553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 11/15/13

Renji_Tamaki wrote:

Flag 250
Anyways, goodbye... ... For now... ?



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.