First  Prev  402  403  404  405  406  407  408  409  410  411  412  413  414  Next  Last
Cosplay Pictures
32494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ♥スカズデイル、ニューヨーク♥
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

DeathofRats wrote:

Now you know how Mcdonald's have been taking over the world! Ronald is a Shinigami!!! XD



Best cosplay I've ever seen in my life besides men in Sailor Moon uniforms xD
32494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ♥スカズデイル、ニューヨーク♥
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
Is my cosplay bad?


2193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York.
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

blueLOVEpinkPANDA wrote:


Lerve wrote:


blueLOVEpinkPANDA wrote:


mrtictac wrote:



LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!


There's worse D:~.



i already saw those lol. those cosplays are cool


I find it scary.

2528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / America
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

RageSugar wrote:

No idea if these have been posted, but so far I havent seen any of these characters and I think they are pretty good.




and note, not asian!


I'm for the idea. Not the picture he has there. I think that better cosplays can be made by other ethnecity.
2528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / America
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

Ichigo-Neko wrote:

Is my cosplay bad?




Forgive me, but what is a cosplay of?
12229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

confuser987 wrote:


RageSugar wrote:

No idea if these have been posted, but so far I havent seen any of these characters and I think they are pretty good.




and note, not asian!


I'm for the idea. Not the picture he has there. I think that better cosplays can be made by other ethnecity.



well the other images were actually not of him but of other people, I fail for direct linking apparently, lol.
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

aznjon wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


cokkielove wrote:



Is that... Dora the Explorer...?


But, why? Why is she Dora the Explorer? What possibly could have been the inspiration for this?


...I feel so empty inside...


lmao!!! thats all


amazing.
484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

blueLOVEpinkPANDA wrote:


aznjon wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


cokkielove wrote:



Is that... Dora the Explorer...?


But, why? Why is she Dora the Explorer? What possibly could have been the inspiration for this?


...I feel so empty inside...


lmao!!! thats all


amazing.


Quite the opposite, Im afraid.
4334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

elitesasuke wrote:


blueLOVEpinkPANDA wrote:


aznjon wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


cokkielove wrote:



Is that... Dora the Explorer...?


But, why? Why is she Dora the Explorer? What possibly could have been the inspiration for this?


...I feel so empty inside...


lmao!!! thats all


amazing.


Quite the opposite, Im afraid.



it looks like a guy wearing dora's clothes.. ROFLMAO WTF?!?!?
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
code geass











4311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

slices wrote:


meiskan wrote:






where are these 2 from???


the second one is Nana from NANA (>o<)
6499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
some oofuri stuff :D


I want a nishiura hat D:
32494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ♥スカズデイル、ニューヨーク♥
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

confuser987 wrote:


Ichigo-Neko wrote:

Is my cosplay bad?




Forgive me, but what is a cosplay of?


GAH! TT^TT Sorry, the last one is of my friend Natsume *deletes* I didn't mean to upload that one xD But they're all just basic Lolita cosplay ^^ not from an anime =D
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / The Moon
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

Ichigo-Neko wrote:


confuser987 wrote:


Ichigo-Neko wrote:

Is my cosplay bad?




Forgive me, but what is a cosplay of?


GAH! TT^TT Sorry, the last one is of my friend Natsume *deletes* I didn't mean to upload that one xD But they're all just basic Lolita cosplay ^^ not from an anime =D


the last one almost look like a Doll.

First  Prev  402  403  404  405  406  407  408  409  410  411  412  413  414  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.