First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
whats the worst trait a bg/gf can do to you?
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
Giving you an STD for your birthday.
Ghost
AHTL 
91569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/26/08

excalion wrote:


3694 wrote:


AHTL wrote:


excalion wrote:


AHTL wrote:

I'll just wander out of here since the people who post here just confuse me with their Engrish :(


In essence, I believe, what that fine gentlemen was trying to convey was this particular idea:

If an acquaintance refuses contact by all means with you, and soon thereafter seems to be striking it off rather well with another young gentlemen, without any sort of way or effort exerted into informing you of the matter. It is quite unsettling.


Oh I see, how delightful of you to enlighten ignorant little me. May the good spirits grace thee *Bows*


NYAHAHAHA LOL even if i speak and understand english fluently, lol, i just really dont get those old english ways of speaking. HAHAHA u 2 should hang out more often lol


nothx, I'd rather hang out with you *wink*


You don't like me..?
20261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

AHTL wrote:


excalion wrote:


3694 wrote:


AHTL wrote:


excalion wrote:


AHTL wrote:

I'll just wander out of here since the people who post here just confuse me with their Engrish :(


In essence, I believe, what that fine gentlemen was trying to convey was this particular idea:

If an acquaintance refuses contact by all means with you, and soon thereafter seems to be striking it off rather well with another young gentlemen, without any sort of way or effort exerted into informing you of the matter. It is quite unsettling.


Oh I see, how delightful of you to enlighten ignorant little me. May the good spirits grace thee *Bows*


NYAHAHAHA LOL even if i speak and understand english fluently, lol, i just really dont get those old english ways of speaking. HAHAHA u 2 should hang out more often lol


nothx, I'd rather hang out with you *wink*


You don't like me..?


No I like you, unfortunately, I like *cough*cough* some other things *cough* more. >.>
Ghost
AHTL 
91569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/26/08

3694 wrote:


AHTL wrote:

Oh what kind words flutter out of this graceful young lass, I thankee for thou kind words and I shan't ignore 'em


lol thanks *blushed* and stop speaking like that *hides* its making me red lol hahah just kidding


'aight if that's what ye want.
Ghost
AHTL 
91569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/26/08

3694 wrote:


saffyaleila wrote:

CHEATING, LIES, ANGER MANAGEMENT,.... LOL


yup yup yup we dont want those


7283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / crunchy avenue
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

moody all the time.
doesnt listen to what i have to say.
give empty promises.
20261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

3694 wrote:


excalion wrote:


AHTL wrote:

You don't like me..?


No I like you, unfortunately, I like *cough*cough* some other things *cough* more. >.>


nyahahaha lmao


see she gets what I'm talking about...
Ghost
AHTL 
91569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/26/08

excalion wrote:


AHTL wrote:

You don't like me..?


No I like you, unfortunately, I like *cough*cough* some other things *cough* more. >.>


I'm glad to hear that. *phew*

20261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

vanillatee wrote:


moody all the time.
doesnt listen to what i have to say.
give empty promises.


Empty promises or no promises?
7283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / crunchy avenue
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

excalion wrote:


vanillatee wrote:


moody all the time.
doesnt listen to what i have to say.
give empty promises.


Empty promises or no promises?


empty cos thats more disappointing.
20261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

vanillatee wrote:


excalion wrote:


vanillatee wrote:


moody all the time.
doesnt listen to what i have to say.
give empty promises.


Empty promises or no promises?


empty cos thats more disappointing.


ah ok, want some apples? (refer to avi)
I promise I'll give you some =x
Ghost
AHTL 
91569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/26/08
Explosm for the win ^_^
7283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / crunchy avenue
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

excalion wrote:


vanillatee wrote:


excalion wrote:


vanillatee wrote:


moody all the time.
doesnt listen to what i have to say.
give empty promises.


Empty promises or no promises?


empty cos thats more disappointing.


ah ok, want some apples? (refer to avi)
I promise I'll give you some =x


its ok, im not sad or anything.

apple is good. tyvm.

37 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
the worst trait was when my bf asked me to stop seeing him and let him cool down because he felt he was becoming suicidal..
372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Canada baby!
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
lying
overly flirtatious to the point where it causes major troubles (not exactly cheating, but trouble nonetheless)
not allowing personal space and personal time (overly clingy?)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.