First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
whats the worst trait a bg/gf can do to you?
6908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
he flirts with my sis
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
don't like abusive guys, cheaters, guys who think they're all that and ones that can't give you a straight answer
13298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

excalion wrote:


AHTL wrote:

Wish I had something to contribute to this thread with.

~_~

[copies something]
Don't take it too serious

The Man Rules

These are our rules! Please note.. these are all numbered "1"
ON PURPOSE!

1. Men are NOT mind readers.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

1. If some thing we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one

1. You can either ask us to do something Or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials..

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as
BASEBALL, FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL or NASCAR.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!

1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight;

But did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.


ROFLROFLROFLROFL

*gives whoever wrote this a medal of awesomeness*


loves whoever wrote this
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
Forcing one to give the other money?
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

AHTL wrote:

Wish I had something to contribute to this thread with.

~_~

[copies something]
Don't take it too serious

The Man Rules

These are our rules! Please note.. these are all numbered "1"
ON PURPOSE!

1. Men are NOT mind readers.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

1. If some thing we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one

1. You can either ask us to do something Or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials..

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as
BASEBALL, FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL or NASCAR.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!

1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight;

But did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.


haha i found this amusing...especially that theyre all ones. (1.)
1104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / VA
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
doesn't laugh at my jokes or doesn't communicate with me at all

624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
dunno if i like it if she`s a control freak, but on the other side, i might want someone to "guide" me, like a"secretary" (ok maybe a bad example?) if you know what i mean? also, white lies are ok, but theres no need to hide them... trust and equality is what i look after
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Online
Posted 1/27/08

quietfire21 wrote:

doesn't laugh at my jokes or doesn't communicate with me at all



hahahahaha very funny *laughs hysterically*
2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~*~somewhere in t...
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
i don't have a bf but i guess if they cheat on u or kill u
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ph
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

3694 wrote:

i really hate it when he lies to me or stops being "hiself" like when we just started


weeeeeh as my teacher said,"men are polygamous in nature"piz!.....
52316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

excalion wrote:


3694 wrote:

i really hate it when he lies to me or stops being "hiself" like when we just started


How do you expect us to stop lying to you when if we actually tell you the truth all you do is just get pissed at us? o.o

(you as in girls in general, us as in guys in general, if you dont get pissed, there would be no reason for us to lie no?)


i agree to .... even though i`m a girl haha

but yea , this is actually backwards , cuz i`m the 1 that lies to my bf ... hahaha
iono what he did but yea w/e xDD
Posted 1/27/08

emm0548 wrote:


excalion wrote:


3694 wrote:

i really hate it when he lies to me or stops being "hiself" like when we just started


How do you expect us to stop lying to you when if we actually tell you the truth all you do is just get pissed at us? o.o

(you as in girls in general, us as in guys in general, if you dont get pissed, there would be no reason for us to lie no?)


yep i agree! if they dont trust you while ur telling the truth... why not lie? at least you wont get pissed off that when ur telling the truth they think ur lying


I second that!! some guys just use white lies not to hurt their girls... ^^
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Online
Posted 1/27/08

sk_grl123 wrote:


excalion wrote:


3694 wrote:

i really hate it when he lies to me or stops being "hiself" like when we just started


How do you expect us to stop lying to you when if we actually tell you the truth all you do is just get pissed at us? o.o

(you as in girls in general, us as in guys in general, if you dont get pissed, there would be no reason for us to lie no?)


i agree to .... even though i`m a girl haha

but yea , this is actually backwards , cuz i`m the 1 that lies to my bf ... hahaha
iono what he did but yea w/e xDD


What, you mean like..

nvm, need to keep it pg13
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Online
Posted 1/27/08

3694 wrote:


excalion wrote:


sk_grl123 wrote:


excalion wrote:


3694 wrote:

i really hate it when he lies to me or stops being "hiself" like when we just started


How do you expect us to stop lying to you when if we actually tell you the truth all you do is just get pissed at us? o.o

(you as in girls in general, us as in guys in general, if you dont get pissed, there would be no reason for us to lie no?)


i agree to .... even though i`m a girl haha

but yea , this is actually backwards , cuz i`m the 1 that lies to my bf ... hahaha
iono what he did but yea w/e xDD


What, you mean like..

nvm, need to keep it pg13


lol u can just tell us an example if u like


b: did you climax?
g: yes!
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

marisse0991 wrote:


emm0548 wrote:


excalion wrote:


3694 wrote:

i really hate it when he lies to me or stops being "hiself" like when we just started


How do you expect us to stop lying to you when if we actually tell you the truth all you do is just get pissed at us? o.o

(you as in girls in general, us as in guys in general, if you dont get pissed, there would be no reason for us to lie no?)


yep i agree! if they dont trust you while ur telling the truth... why not lie? at least you wont get pissed off that when ur telling the truth they think ur lying


I second that!! some guys just use white lies not to hurt their girls... ^^


because girls wants to hear what they want to hear.... if they hear something that they dont want to hear...most girls wants to be pleased by thier men...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.