First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Say what you feel to that "friend" time runs out fast.
Posted 7/7/13
People that complain about friend zones are in the wrong. It means you still have other motives. If you were shot down and were lucky enough to remain friends with someone do so sincerely!!!!!! The original post hinted that you started as friends and waited too long... Well that is insincere. If you want something more than a friend you shouldn't trick people in the first place. It is cruel and those types pretend they live in that cruel "friend zone" place. I get that people realize later in the friendship that they have feelings for the other, but if things don't work out don't regret being stuck in that made up friend zone. Be happy you still have that cool friend!
9225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/7/13
No the reason you commented is because i said something about her that hit a nerve because of the sister that you mentioned. But you assumed that i was an asshole and that i was trying to bully her. Like i said my advice tends to be a little crude and a little cryptic. I wont say anything more about your sister seeing as it had to be awful and personal for you to fly off the handle like that. But you dont know me either or the hardships me or my family have gone through. But you were quick to judge me but i did not get mad. To this point im trying to get your point of view. But was this really necessary? how about you help someone here seeing as you know so much. dont worry ill wait.
9225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/7/13

hydra_fetters wrote:

People that complain about friend zones are in the wrong. It means you still have other motives. If you were shot down and were lucky enough to remain friends with someone do so sincerely!!!!!! The original post hinted that you started as friends and waited too long... Well that is insincere. If you want something more than a friend you shouldn't trick people in the first place. It is cruel and those types pretend they live in that cruel "friend zone" place. I get that people realize later in the friendship that they have feelings for the other, but if things don't work out don't regret being stuck in that made up friend zone. Be happy you still have that cool friend!


I guess it depends... I wish we were all as mature as that and be able to dictate what we feel. But some people get jealous and they cant help it. You cant choose who you love. And like you said most of them realize it too late and thats where the problem lies if you would have told sooner you could have reached a happy medium (maybe being really optimistic here) where you could be just friends. But as time passes something happens that you get fooled by the affection and forget your place. There are many situations we are all different all we can do is learn and adapt.
45866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 7/7/13
Who the eff made you an expert on women? Stop sipping the champagne, you are delusional.
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/13
I just don't know what to do
9225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/7/13

CalifCat wrote:

Who the eff made you an expert on women? Stop sipping the champagne, you are delusional.


When did i say i was an expert? lol i only said that a lot of girls like a guy who is assertive and opinionated and that some girls like for the man to be sure of himself and have a little confidence. That details count, that time runs out fast and if you have someone you have feelings for take a shot, but know when and if they feel the same or can feel the same. And nah i like champagne
9225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/7/13

Midnight-Luna wrote:

I just don't know what to do


Do what you feel is right no one can or should tell you what to do. i just tell you my past experiences... but its up to you to find your answers in yourself. No two problems of the heart are exactly same... think of what will make you happy. Dont be afraid to love or be loved and like i said even if it doesnt work out you gave it a shot so you wont regret it. Nothing worse than what ifs..
45866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 7/7/13

Bakassasin wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


BlackRavenOfTheSand wrote:

I'm a girl, and I look for guys who are nice, smart , funny and have a sence of humor.




I love this post because it shows that not all girls are 'attracted' to dicks. I approve this message! From my experience dicks only get the girls in high school haha but after high school is over they're left drunk and lonely at a bar somewhere.



Like i said not all girls are the same and i would like to think that some are genuinely nice and like personalities above looks. But then again shes 14... i still believed that all people were nice but life isnt as we would want. And all actors are dicks... and if you ask a girl that is in a relationship if they would have sex with one of them even if they were married they would say yes in a heartbeat and maybe not as to not sound slutty but if no one were to find out they would.. and some would even do it with gym teachers. Like i said not all of them but theres a pretty high rate. Thats why you need to find the hot nerd that got like that after highschool because she knows what it was like and would value more a guy thats sweet to her.. but some nerds when they reach their hotness tend to go wild because its new to them but eventually theyll come to their senses lol and my point is not to be a dick to girls just dont let them use you.



^
this.
I don't wanna waste anymore of my time responding to someone so asinine and infantile. Enjoy your fictitious swag.
9225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/7/13

CalifCat wrote:


Bakassasin wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


BlackRavenOfTheSand wrote:

I'm a girl, and I look for guys who are nice, smart , funny and have a sence of humor.




I love this post because it shows that not all girls are 'attracted' to dicks. I approve this message! From my experience dicks only get the girls in high school haha but after high school is over they're left drunk and lonely at a bar somewhere.



Like i said not all girls are the same and i would like to think that some are genuinely nice and like personalities above looks. But then again shes 14... i still believed that all people were nice but life isnt as we would want. And all actors are dicks... and if you ask a girl that is in a relationship if they would have sex with one of them even if they were married they would say yes in a heartbeat and maybe not as to not sound slutty but if no one were to find out they would.. and some would even do it with gym teachers. Like i said not all of them but theres a pretty high rate. Thats why you need to find the hot nerd that got like that after highschool because she knows what it was like and would value more a guy thats sweet to her.. but some nerds when they reach their hotness tend to go wild because its new to them but eventually theyll come to their senses lol and my point is not to be a dick to girls just dont let them use you.



^
this.
I don't wanna waste anymore of my time responding to someone so asinine and infantile. Enjoy your fictitious swag.
`

There is truth in what i say even if you think im wrong thats your opinion a naive one at that. I could tell you hundreds of names of women that post on fb how they love their hubby and i have "friends" more like people i know that have sex with them on a regular basis. There are a lot of bad women out there but there are also nice ones. But how to tell if some of the ones that act nice are truly dark at heart. swag? really? thats your problem with me? the kind of music i listen to? id say thats infantile.

4907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 7/7/13 , edited 7/7/13

Bakassasin wrote:

No the reason you commented is because i said something about her that hit a nerve because of the sister that you mentioned. But you assumed that i was an asshole and that i was trying to bully her. Like i said my advice tends to be a little crude and a little cryptic. I wont say anything more about your sister seeing as it had to be awful and personal for you to fly off the handle like that. But you dont know me either or the hardships me or my family have gone through. But you were quick to judge me but i did not get mad. To this point im trying to get your point of view. But was this really necessary? how about you help someone here seeing as you know so much. dont worry ill wait.


Wait... You never said anything about my sister. I only brought up my sis as an example of a younger girl whose taste in men has nothing to do with naivete, and also to check two things:
1) If you consider 17 too young to know how the world works.
2) If you brought up BlackRavenOfTheSand's age and claimed her to be naive as a convenient reason to discount her words.
I also brought into light that BlackRavenOfTheSand may have had ulterior motives for posting, which I felt should have been adressed and that you may have missed it. I then told you what the hidden message may have been, which I happened to have seen.

You clarified your intentions in your first response to me, so I let those particular subjects go; however, you had called me out for shoving words into your mouth, which I took affront to and chose to address. I pointed out how you have, in fact, done as I said several times, whether intentional or not.

From that point on, you've become increasingly combative.

Also, I have no intention of giving advice on this subject. I'm fairly hermit-like and don't socialize much. I have never become romantically involved with anyone, so I don't consider myself in a position to give advice. Also, even if I were to possess romantic experience, I have no need to do as you wish. I assume that we are both adults and are therefore on the same level, so you have no authority over me in any manner. If I wasn't 21, you still would have no right, though my current age makes your suggestion all the more insulting. More importantly, though, I'm under the impression that both of your comments regarding me lending advice are rhetorical.

You don't seem interested in a peaceful resolution of our little tiff, since you're still flinging insults in my direction. Sure, I said that you were being an asshole in my third post; however, I thought that you knew full well that you could easily be interpreted as that and that it wouldn't particularly bother you, since you had already mentioned that you may sound like an ass in your response to BlackRavenOfTheSand. Aside from my first post, I've attempted to keep anything that may sound like an insult to a bare minimum on my end.
9225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/7/13
Nah man like i wrote before this is just a debate to understand each others point of view. And yes if people want to hate on me or call me names then so be it. But like ive overstated before sometimes it takes tough love. Im not looking for a fight but i do admit that i did get surprised that you would take so much time to question my beliefs which you have admitted you know nothing about instead of understanding my reasons for the post. But now that i know a little about why you took it as you did i can understand a little more. But hey forget about it we are just wasting time writing to each other over stuff that is getting us nowhere.
9225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/7/13
People who are reading this feel free to hate on me, but when youre done if you see someone that is going through something you might have experienced before try to share stories and experiences and how you learned from them. Love yourselves, be confident and dont be afraid to tell that person how you feel. Im out to play basketball.
4907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 7/7/13

Bakassasin wrote:

Nah man like i wrote before this is just a debate to understand each others point of view. And yes if people want to hate on me or call me names then so be it. But like ive overstated before sometimes it takes tough love. Im not looking for a fight but i do admit that i did get surprised that you would take so much time to question my beliefs which you have admitted you know nothing about instead of understanding my reasons for the post. But now that i know a little about why you took it as you did i can understand a little more. But hey forget about it we are just wasting time writing to each other over stuff that is getting us nowhere.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.