First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
wht do u think about people getting husbands or wives thru internet?
Posted 1/26/08
i think..its GROSS!!..lol
12123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

nounou401 wrote:

i think..its GROSS!!..lol


will u marry me o_o
Posted 1/26/08

manal wrote:


nounou401 wrote:

i think..its GROSS!!..lol


will u marry me o_o


lol.. bet u no wats the answer already...lol.
Posted 1/26/08
I am sorry, but I think it is the women's fault. If they would have some common sense then they wouldn't "get married" through internet. It is really a pity. But some of them are sometimes also lucky and find a neat foreign man. But I still prefer the traditional marriages. Through the internet just makes the woman look cheap.

Flo~
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
Yes, this issue is also widely abused in China as well. and often people arrange fake marriages to go to another country.

they get married so they can get out of the country, not out of love. its all business.

what do i think of it? not highly nor poorly. because this issue doesn't concern me. Though should it be stopped? I don't think that will be possible, because the chances are, even if people is abusing this system, there are people out there who get married "cross country" out of love.
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

nounou401 wrote:


manal wrote:


nounou401 wrote:

i think..its GROSS!!..lol


will u marry me o_o


lol.. bet u no wats the answer already...lol.


yeahit is! and some of the Women turn out to be gays... they just pretend to be women....trhey just use a girls pic

also some are women...lol
Posted 1/26/08

emm0548 wrote:


nounou401 wrote:


manal wrote:


nounou401 wrote:

i think..its GROSS!!..lol


will u marry me o_o


lol.. bet u no wats the answer already...lol.


yeahit is! and some of the Women turn out to be gays... they just pretend to be women....trhey just use a girls pic

also some are women...lol


lol..ahah...true..=DD
12123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

nounou401 wrote:


manal wrote:


nounou401 wrote:

i think..its GROSS!!..lol


will u marry me o_o


lol.. bet u no wats the answer already...lol.


Please Reconsider! I will make all yr money disapear! O_o;;;; uhh, I mean "ALLL yr Dreams come true!!!!"

just gimme a chance!
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

nounou401 wrote:


emm0548 wrote:


nounou401 wrote:


manal wrote:


nounou401 wrote:

i think..its GROSS!!..lol


will u marry me o_o


lol.. bet u no wats the answer already...lol.


yeahit is! and some of the Women turn out to be gays... they just pretend to be women....trhey just use a girls pic

also some are women...lol


lol..ahah...true..=DD


lol... many of my friends are gays and what they do if the foreigner found out that they are not women they leave that person immediately... but they already got thier money...lol
12123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

MidnightZorya wrote:

I am sorry, but I think it is the women's fault. If they would have some common sense then they wouldn't "get married" through internet. It is really a pity. But some of them are sometimes also lucky and find a neat foreign man. But I still prefer the traditional marriages. Through the internet just makes the woman look cheap.

Flo~



so how much are talken here?

jk

arent u that girl "jasmen" something or something like that?
Posted 1/26/08

manal wrote:


nounou401 wrote:


manal wrote:


nounou401 wrote:

i think..its GROSS!!..lol


will u marry me o_o


lol.. bet u no wats the answer already...lol.


Please Reconsider! I will make all yr money disapear! O_o;;;; uhh, I mean "ALLL yr Dreams come true!!!!"

just gimme a chance!


haha..lol..wonderful..=DD
Posted 1/26/08

emm0548 wrote:


nounou401 wrote:


emm0548 wrote:


nounou401 wrote:


manal wrote:


nounou401 wrote:

i think..its GROSS!!..lol


will u marry me o_o


lol.. bet u no wats the answer already...lol.


yeahit is! and some of the Women turn out to be gays... they just pretend to be women....trhey just use a girls pic

also some are women...lol


lol..ahah...true..=DD


lol... many of my friends are gays and what they do if the foreigner found out that they are not women they leave that person immediately... but they already got thier money...lol


haha..wow..lol..=DD
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
DESPERATE.
Posted 1/26/08

manal wrote:


MidnightZorya wrote:

I am sorry, but I think it is the women's fault. If they would have some common sense then they wouldn't "get married" through internet. It is really a pity. But some of them are sometimes also lucky and find a neat foreign man. But I still prefer the traditional marriages. Through the internet just makes the woman look cheap.

Flo~



so how much are talken here?

jk

arent u that girl "jasmen" something or something like that?


You mean jasamaja....lol..yes it is me

Flo~
12123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

Jesus-The-Redeemer wrote:

If they are properly married in my church its fine


soo, I have to get married in YR church inorder for it to be ok?...

does that sound right.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.