First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 7-07-13--7-08-13
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/7/13

kapazero wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


kapazero wrote:

Hey everyone!! I had a busy day and I am pretty exhausted right now.

hey kapa, whats up




I just got home. Went to the river yesterday and today and swam the whole time. I am pretty tired lol


sounds fun, am a bit tired myself
41584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/7/13 , edited 7/7/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

Watching this. This show is damn fun!

CT: Can't get to sleep because I'm not tired when I'm supposed to. -.-
19833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/7/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


sounds fun, am a bit tired myself


whatcha been up to?
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/7/13

kapazero wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


sounds fun, am a bit tired myself


whatcha been up to?


cleaning, skypeing, and dealing with stupid people on FB, and i started the drawing you suggested but right now am working on my proportions and basic shapes of it
19833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/7/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


kapazero wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


sounds fun, am a bit tired myself


whatcha been up to?


cleaning, skypeing, and dealing with stupid people on FB, and i started the drawing you suggested but right now am working on my proportions and basic shapes of it


Sweet! I can't wait to see how it turns out!!
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/7/13

kapazero wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


kapazero wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


sounds fun, am a bit tired myself


whatcha been up to?


cleaning, skypeing, and dealing with stupid people on FB, and i started the drawing you suggested but right now am working on my proportions and basic shapes of it


Sweet! I can't wait to see how it turns out!!


yeah, so it will be awhile before its anywhere near done,
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 7/7/13
Slow night tonight~~

Be with you guys in like... an hour or something
17461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York State
Offline
Posted 7/7/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


kapazero wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


kapazero wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


sounds fun, am a bit tired myself


whatcha been up to?


cleaning, skypeing, and dealing with stupid people on FB, and i started the drawing you suggested but right now am working on my proportions and basic shapes of it


Sweet! I can't wait to see how it turns out!!


yeah, so it will be awhile before its anywhere near done,


What is it that you are drawing?
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/7/13

Andrewob91 wrote:


What is it that you are drawing?


well a few days ago i asked kapa for some ideas for drawing and he wanted me to draw this

19833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/7/13 , edited 7/7/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:



yeah, so it will be awhile before its anywhere near done,


are you doing other drawings as well?
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/7/13

kapazero wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:



yeah, so it will be awhile before its anywhere near done,


are you doing other drawing as well?


no, am a really slow drawer, and i get busy doing other things as well, plus as i said before am not that good at drawing manga yet so its a bit of a challenge
17461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York State
Offline
Posted 7/7/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


Andrewob91 wrote:


What is it that you are drawing?


well a few days ago i asked kapa for some ideas for drawing and he wanted me to draw this



Asuna? I do like her and I LOVED watching SAO.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/7/13

Andrewob91 wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


Andrewob91 wrote:


What is it that you are drawing?


well a few days ago i asked kapa for some ideas for drawing and he wanted me to draw this



Asuna? I do like her and I LOVED watching SAO.


season 1 was awesome, i liked the second season but it wasn't as awesome as the first
19833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/7/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


kapazero wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:



yeah, so it will be awhile before its anywhere near done,


are you doing other drawing as well?


no, am a really slow drawer, and i get busy doing other things as well, plus as i said before am not that good at drawing manga yet so its a bit of a challenge


okay then, well I'm sure you will do a great job!
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/7/13

kapazero wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


kapazero wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:



yeah, so it will be awhile before its anywhere near done,


are you doing other drawing as well?


no, am a really slow drawer, and i get busy doing other things as well, plus as i said before am not that good at drawing manga yet so its a bit of a challenge


okay then, well I'm sure you will do a great job!


well thanks for the encouragement
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.