First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Relationship with your teacher
4965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your computer...
Offline
Posted 6/22/07
All my male teachers are old and ugly (Thank goodness XD)
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/22/07

Orandajin2 wrote:


JiroHasUglyHair wrote:

lulz orandajin you're either

1. lieing

2. your teacher was a virgin and just wanted some. fast.

nobody whose had sex before would want to sleep with a 14 year old


well than I'm sorry to say that he wanted to... I can asure you that he definitly wasnt a virgin I know too much about his privite life...thats why I hate him... he liked me alot! we had a relationship for over 1 year. I always got pre-paid for my cellphone and he called me everyday... he even came to talk top my parents! parent didnt liked him =.=



Don't you dare try and make him out to be the only one at fault. Yes, what he did was extremely wrong & definitely not something I'd be bragging about online, but you, my dear, were just as involved as he was. You willingly stayed in a relationship with him for over a year. You accepted his advances (assuming he was the one to make the first move), which was absolutely ridiculous on your part. You should have went directly to your parents or your principal and told them.
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 6/22/07
It could've been her fault it happened also (in part), as she could've probably have flirted with him... >.<. I'm not sure if anyone is going to do something illegal, they'd just randomly kissed a student. But maybe it was random and somehow he got lucky. O.o..
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/22/07

HokiePokie wrote:

It could've been her fault it happened also (in part), as she could've probably have flirted with him... >.<.


Oh, fuck no. If that's the case, then she really has no right whining about how much she hates him.

I could see that, though. She made a post bragging about her relationship with a teacher. Who's to say she didn't seduce him?
Posted 6/22/07
if an adult is in a sexual relationship with a child then thats fucked up. nuff said
4965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your computer...
Offline
Posted 6/22/07

gopherthegold wrote:

Uh, a teacher at my old school got fired for having relations with a student. The worst part is I knew both of them pretty well. And the teacher was ridiculously perverted and married with two kids and the student wasn't really anything to write home about, personality or looks wise.


sounds like my old teacher at my school....*cough*
951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ......
Offline
Posted 6/22/07
most teachers are cool, but the teachers that are coaches can suck it ( i hate them)
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/22/07

Quincy_Ishida wrote:

the teachers that are coaches can suck it


Not literally, I hope.
11359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/07

Orandajin2 wrote:


JiroHasUglyHair wrote:

lulz orandajin you're either

1. lieing

2. your teacher was a virgin and just wanted some. fast.

nobody whose had sex before would want to sleep with a 14 year old


well than I'm sorry to say that he wanted to... I can asure you that he definitly wasnt a virgin I know too much about his privite life...thats why I hate him... he liked me alot! we had a relationship for over 1 year. I always got pre-paid for my cellphone and he called me everyday... he even came to talk top my parents! parent didnt liked him =.=



If you were my daughter, I would have cut your legs out.
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/22/07

Orandajin2 wrote:
parent didnt liked him =.=


Moron. Of course your parents didn't like him. He was screwing their daughter.

Speaking of your parents, I really hope they beat your ass after they discovered what was taking place.
3024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada Mates
Offline
Posted 6/22/07
Woo walked into a time bomb back away lol oh and the worlds a tad corrupt although in retrospect their is a challenge to this debate go back as recently as 200 years and a marriage of 14 to 21 wasnt that uncommon since the ancient civilaztions of Rome were arround lol or um some present like place ex Romeo and Juliet but times are a changing so tis bad now shame shame now escapes the bombers!!!!
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 6/22/07
my math teacher from 8th grade...hes hot, funny, sooooo kind, altruistic and truly a great person. all the girls are sooo in lust/like with him and i can understand he is pretty dreamy
but there are these 14 year olds who flirt with him and stuff and i always thought it was sooo disgusting. they push up their boobs and touch him and stuff and its just nasty cuz hes like 30.
he just got married and even though hes a great teacher i feel like one of these days he might slip up and get into serious trouble but yeah
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / get off my balls
Offline
Posted 6/22/07

lokita wrote:


Orandajin2 wrote:
parent didnt liked him =.=


Moron. Of course your parents didn't like him. He was screwing their daughter.

Speaking of your parents, I really hope they beat your ass after they discovered what was taking place.


oh no. he wasnt screwing her just yet. apparently the idea of sex with an older man scared the shit out of her and she called it off.

@dawn:

lol i would have cut the teacher's dick off
3698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/22/07

lokita wrote:


Orandajin2 wrote:


JiroHasUglyHair wrote:

lulz orandajin you're either

1. lieing

2. your teacher was a virgin and just wanted some. fast.

nobody whose had sex before would want to sleep with a 14 year old


well than I'm sorry to say that he wanted to... I can asure you that he definitly wasnt a virgin I know too much about his privite life...thats why I hate him... he liked me alot! we had a relationship for over 1 year. I always got pre-paid for my cellphone and he called me everyday... he even came to talk top my parents! parent didnt liked him =.=



Don't you dare try and make him out to be the only one at fault. Yes, what he did was extremely wrong & definitely not something I'd be bragging about online, but you, my dear, were just as involved as he was. You willingly stayed in a relationship with him for over a year. You accepted his advances (assuming he was the one to make the first move), which was absolutely ridiculous on your part. You should have went directly to your parents or your principal and told them.


wel..I know im involved but I really really liked him! even loved him... and he went to the principal and asked if we could date and he said 'yes' if the parents approve... but they didnt

3698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/22/07

lokita wrote:


HokiePokie wrote:

It could've been her fault it happened also (in part), as she could've probably have flirted with him... >.<.


Oh, fuck no. If that's the case, then she really has no right whining about how much she hates him.

I could see that, though. She made a post bragging about her relationship with a teacher. Who's to say she didn't seduce him?


lol! I didnt flirt or seduced him! he made the step on his ownat first I didnt liked him but after some time he made me like him

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.