First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 7-8-13--7-9-13
Posted 7/8/13
Follow the Rules on our page and you will have fun
29260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/13 , edited 7/8/13
first fuckers! 17 second difference, got this shit on lock down.
15456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/8/13
Guten Abends
Posted 7/8/13

Doni-Rae wrote:

first fuckers! 17 second difference, got this shit on lock down.


You where Stalking me where you?
29260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:


Doni-Rae wrote:

first fuckers! 17 second difference, got this shit on lock down.


You where Stalking me where you?


I was gonna post in 24 thread and noticed you locked it...lol
Posted 7/8/13

Doni-Rae wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:


Doni-Rae wrote:

first fuckers! 17 second difference, got this shit on lock down.


You where Stalking me where you?


I was gonna post in 24 thread and noticed you locked it...lol


Oh that sounds ever so true. you are the only person i would know who would go to the 24Hr Chat when it was 8pm
Posted 7/8/13

Broshmosh wrote:

Guten Abends


Heelloo Frog
29260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/13

I wasn't paying attention to the time Jackers, duh

29260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/13

Broshmosh wrote:

Guten Abends


Hello Hello Brosh
Posted 7/8/13

Doni-Rae wrote:


I wasn't paying attention to the time Jackers, duh



Women they don't pay attention to anything
15456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/8/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:

Heelloo Frog





Doni-Rae wrote:

Hello Hello Brosh


Wie gehts?

Posted 7/8/13

Broshmosh wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:

Heelloo Frog





Doni-Rae wrote:

Hello Hello Brosh


Wie gehts?


Darn your different language
Posted 7/8/13
Speaking of language hay Rae do you speak french?
29260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/13


Wie gehts?



I'm good and yourself?
15456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/8/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:


Darn your different language


Wie gehts = how are you :3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.