First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Whats so wrong with gays?
142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/9/13

WordsToLiveBy wrote:

Im simply curious. Why do people see them as immoral, or disgusting. Is it religious reasons. Possibly personal choice. Whats so wrong~?


if the key fits...

a dick doesnt fit in another dick, simple as that, the thought of it or kissing a guy makes my skin crawl.



apart from that i have no problem with it, free world people can do what they want.
22064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 7/9/13

TheJudged wrote:


Rutsuki wrote:

^
Yeah, like people have sex for reproduction. People do it mainly to feel good and to connect with others emotionally these days, and that is not different for people of the same sex than it is for people of different sex. And why are you pointing out males only instead of saying "two members of the same sex"? Two females can't have children by themselves either. Stupid argument is stupid and terrible.

I think it's funny how most people think they're so enlightened and that people's souls and personalities are important and yet they freak out over something as small as genitals. Contradictory much? And whether or not souls and love and all that do exist or not, it's not a big deal. Two people of the same sex being together is not going to hurt anyone. Get over yourselves, homophobes.


I assumed it would be obvious enough to not include females as not being able to do reproduce. Guess I was wrong to think some people wouldn't be this dense.

The only reason people come up with the pleasure excuse is because we (as well as other developed animals) are able to feel that sensation. There are species that do not feel the same sensation, yet all species are programed to reproduce (otherwise they would be extinct).

In addition, if sex were for pleasure only, the human race would exist. There is a reason for a normal, healthy body to produce either sperm/egg.

You can yell homophobe all you want, but until you can prove that humans, or the majority of species today, would even exist at its current capacity if the sole reason for existing be changed to pleasure instead of reproduction, I can only take your argument as purely emotional.


Rutsuki wrote:

Seriously? So are you saying you hate it when anyone wears a condom then?

Please realize how bad that argument is.


Condoms are manufactured goods so of course they go against nature. Same with birth control products.


Obvious virgin is obvious. I can pretty much guarantee when the chance for sex presents itself, you will gladly accept and want to use a condom because you won't want kids yet(assuming it happens any time soon) and you won't feel bad about, "Going against nature" in the slightest.
1161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/9/13

drakedogma wrote:

It's hard to believe that our society doesn't approve of gay marriage but we DO approve of doctors slicing off pieces of our penis (Circumcision)....I mean, does anyone know who was the guy who even conceived of the idea to do that?


Circumcision is not universally approved. Where did you get the idea it was?

And I happen to like how my penis turned out.

Looks less hideous than if it were an ant-eater (my opinion).

Aesthetically pleasing to the eyes as well, as it appears more frequent in hentai than ^, if that means anything.


1161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/9/13

hyjinx17 wrote:


TheJudged wrote:


Rutsuki wrote:

^
Yeah, like people have sex for reproduction. People do it mainly to feel good and to connect with others emotionally these days, and that is not different for people of the same sex than it is for people of different sex. And why are you pointing out males only instead of saying "two members of the same sex"? Two females can't have children by themselves either. Stupid argument is stupid and terrible.

I think it's funny how most people think they're so enlightened and that people's souls and personalities are important and yet they freak out over something as small as genitals. Contradictory much? And whether or not souls and love and all that do exist or not, it's not a big deal. Two people of the same sex being together is not going to hurt anyone. Get over yourselves, homophobes.


I assumed it would be obvious enough to not include females as not being able to do reproduce. Guess I was wrong to think some people wouldn't be this dense.

The only reason people come up with the pleasure excuse is because we (as well as other developed animals) are able to feel that sensation. There are species that do not feel the same sensation, yet all species are programed to reproduce (otherwise they would be extinct).

In addition, if sex were for pleasure only, the human race would exist. There is a reason for a normal, healthy body to produce either sperm/egg.

You can yell homophobe all you want, but until you can prove that humans, or the majority of species today, would even exist at its current capacity if the sole reason for existing be changed to pleasure instead of reproduction, I can only take your argument as purely emotional.


Rutsuki wrote:

Seriously? So are you saying you hate it when anyone wears a condom then?

Please realize how bad that argument is.


Condoms are manufactured goods so of course they go against nature. Same with birth control products.


Obvious virgin is obvious. I can pretty much guarantee when the chance for sex presents itself, you will gladly accept and want to use a condom because you won't want kids yet(assuming it happens any time soon) and you won't feel bad about, "Going against nature" in the slightest.


I can hardly take you serious, seeing as you think an adoptive daughter falling in love with her guardian is perfectly normal in modern society and is an everyday occurance.

142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/9/13

TheJudged wrote:


drakedogma wrote:

It's hard to believe that our society doesn't approve of gay marriage but we DO approve of doctors slicing off pieces of our penis (Circumcision)....I mean, does anyone know who was the guy who even conceived of the idea to do that?


Circumcision is not universally approved. Where did you get the idea it was?

And I happen to like how my penis turned out.

Looks less hideous than if it were an ant-eater (my opinion).

Aesthetically pleasing to the eyes as well, as it appears more frequent in hentai than ^, if that means anything.




the point was 99% of the time its done to babys who have no say in the matter. i for one am glad i have foreskin.

and i have a choice. if an adult wants to have some of there body cut off thats fine.
22064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 7/9/13

TheJudged wrote:


hyjinx17 wrote:


TheJudged wrote:


Rutsuki wrote:

^
Yeah, like people have sex for reproduction. People do it mainly to feel good and to connect with others emotionally these days, and that is not different for people of the same sex than it is for people of different sex. And why are you pointing out males only instead of saying "two members of the same sex"? Two females can't have children by themselves either. Stupid argument is stupid and terrible.

I think it's funny how most people think they're so enlightened and that people's souls and personalities are important and yet they freak out over something as small as genitals. Contradictory much? And whether or not souls and love and all that do exist or not, it's not a big deal. Two people of the same sex being together is not going to hurt anyone. Get over yourselves, homophobes.


I assumed it would be obvious enough to not include females as not being able to do reproduce. Guess I was wrong to think some people wouldn't be this dense.

The only reason people come up with the pleasure excuse is because we (as well as other developed animals) are able to feel that sensation. There are species that do not feel the same sensation, yet all species are programed to reproduce (otherwise they would be extinct).

In addition, if sex were for pleasure only, the human race would exist. There is a reason for a normal, healthy body to produce either sperm/egg.

You can yell homophobe all you want, but until you can prove that humans, or the majority of species today, would even exist at its current capacity if the sole reason for existing be changed to pleasure instead of reproduction, I can only take your argument as purely emotional.


Rutsuki wrote:

Seriously? So are you saying you hate it when anyone wears a condom then?

Please realize how bad that argument is.


Condoms are manufactured goods so of course they go against nature. Same with birth control products.


Obvious virgin is obvious. I can pretty much guarantee when the chance for sex presents itself, you will gladly accept and want to use a condom because you won't want kids yet(assuming it happens any time soon) and you won't feel bad about, "Going against nature" in the slightest.


I can hardly take you serious, seeing as you think an adoptive daughter falling in love with her guardian is perfectly normal in modern society and is an everyday occurance.



Oh but what happened to everything one does being completely determined by nature and the need to reproduce?

I love when people shoot holes in their own argument.
Dragon
58375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 7/9/13 , edited 7/9/13
Sorry, guys, I think this isn't the appropriate venue for such a discussion, and we're seeing some rulebreaking as well - pyramids, personal attacks, and so on. Going to have to lock this one.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.