First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Gatchaman Crowds
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

Shohee wrote:

AHH THE FEELS. THIS ANIME IS TOO GOOD -faints-. Hajime never seems to not surprise me, with something awesome.

I feel so pumped D:< ahhhh - flips tables-


I so agree! This anime has me hooked! Theres so much in this that I'm looking forward too! Especially now Rui knows gatchamen are real! My ultimate curiosity is seeing why O.D can't transform?! Why?? Plus he seems like he's from the same planet as that scarlet psychopath..
15260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

nightbrezzy wrote:


Shohee wrote:

AHH THE FEELS. THIS ANIME IS TOO GOOD -faints-. Hajime never seems to not surprise me, with something awesome.

I feel so pumped D:< ahhhh - flips tables-


I so agree! This anime has me hooked! Theres so much in this that I'm looking forward too! Especially now Rui knows gatchamen are real! My ultimate curiosity is seeing why O.D can't transform?! Why?? Plus he seems like he's from the same planet as that scarlet psychopath..


lol... they Gatcha, man! they got their hooks in me too. I just wanted to say, nightbreezy: WHY?!? right?! we'll maybe see O.D. transform later in the series(*fingers crossed*)! and also, GREAT assumption about O.D. and the Scarlet Tranny Psycho. I could totally see that. plus, he obviously knows a lot along w/Pai-Pai BUT they just want talk about it!! ><
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

Compl3te wrote:


nightbrezzy wrote:


Shohee wrote:

AHH THE FEELS. THIS ANIME IS TOO GOOD -faints-. Hajime never seems to not surprise me, with something awesome.

I feel so pumped D:< ahhhh - flips tables-


I so agree! This anime has me hooked! Theres so much in this that I'm looking forward too! Especially now Rui knows gatchamen are real! My ultimate curiosity is seeing why O.D can't transform?! Why?? Plus he seems like he's from the same planet as that scarlet psychopath..


lol... they Gatcha, man! they got their hooks in me too. I just wanted to say, nightbreezy: WHY?!? right?! we'll maybe see O.D. transform later in the series(*fingers crossed*)! and also, GREAT assumption about O.D. and the Scarlet Tranny Psycho. I could totally see that. plus, he obviously knows a lot along w/Pai-Pai BUT they just want talk about it!! ><


Compl3te: Lol I'm glad someone shares my excitement!!! And lmao I love pai pai. Probably cause I'm obsessed with pandas. I would die to live in his panda filled room! I think their going to have some crazy battle then OD is going to step in and they'll have some weird dialogue about how their past and then start fighting. PS: The Scarlet Tranny's voice totally gives me the creeps... and does he have to be upside down all the damn time?!!?
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 8/11/13
Didn't Pai-Pai mention that if O.D transforms , he'll die or something? o__o maybe he used up his power a long time ago in another world. Facing the "Scarlet Tranny" ,and if he continues to use his power, he'll disappear or something!

15260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

Shohee wrote:

Didn't Pai-Pai mention that if O.D transforms , he'll die or something? o__o maybe he used up his power a long time ago in another world. Facing the "Scarlet Tranny" ,and if he continues to use his power, he'll disappear or something!



you're right, they did mention that there was danger if O.D. used his Gatchaman powers, hinting to the idea that something fatal could happen to him. Pai-Pai and O.D. definitely know this vicious upside-down Scarlet Tranny Psycho, I'm just so anxious now to see how!
Posted 8/12/13
The crowds, the suits look good but the characters are a bit annoying. Especially the newbie
15260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 8/12/13

kanzen19 wrote:

The crowds, the suits look good but the characters are a bit annoying. Especially the newbie


it's Hajime ^^
13220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Illinois
Offline
Posted 8/12/13

Compl3te wrote:


kanzen19 wrote:

The crowds, the suits look good but the characters are a bit annoying. Especially the newbie


it's Hajime ^^


^This

It gets me laughing every time she retorts with her name with a smile
12202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / M / OK
Offline
Posted 8/13/13
The little green haired girls cloths get any smaller all she'll have to wear is a smile. I guess that wouldn't be all bad.
15260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 8/13/13

daw48 wrote:

The little green haired girls cloths get any smaller all she'll have to wear is a smile. I guess that wouldn't be all bad.


quoting for effect.
52415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 8/16/13
Episode 6:

Cute



Hajime really is ahead of every one there, contrast to how hyper she acts
152085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 8/16/13
Episode 7



The episode felt a bit slow but Hajime was ridiculously cute and her moments with Utsu Utsu were the highlights in their little hide-and-seek game. The most interesting part for me in the episode was that talk at the hotel restaurant when Sugane mentioned that Rui could see him despite his powers...

Anyways, not bad I guess, episode felt average to me though.
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 8/16/13
Utsu Utsu = Adorable

I wonder if Rui used to Gatcha cause from the Note it said he an ex-gatcha. He's so pretty with makeup though 0.0!
The whole Galax knight thing is awesome! I love how common citizens can help super heroes ahhhhh the feels!
78769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/16/13
At first when her face was all over the TV I though she had goofed up big time

by the end of the episode I'm not so sure anymore

The girl seems to be working to some kind of plan that even she doesn't know. The right ripples in the right places


I'll be damned but I think she knows exactly what she's doing, even if it's just on instinct

28454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 8/16/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

Episode 6:

Cute



Hajime really is ahead of every one there, contrast to how hyper she acts


Haijime made her skirt a mini for the hair bows!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.