First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 7-11-13--7-12-13
Posted 7/11/13 , edited 7/11/13


Lol, you couldn't choose a single party hard gif to post?

Congratulations though~
Posted 7/11/13

Doomsdaywolf wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:

I wanna destroy my phone right now.


When did it start acting up?

Early this week. When i type it just goes crazy like its having a seizures
29258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/11/13
29258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/11/13

omg I'm gonna go do this to my cat RIGHT NOW!

DO IT! Pics or it didn't happen.
29258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/11/13

Hiya, how's it going?
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/13

Doni-Rae wrote:


Hiya, how's it going?


its going pretty well, and how are you
13064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / wv
Offline
Posted 7/11/13

Doni-Rae wrote:


Hiya, how's it going?

That profile pic is adorable
29258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/11/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


Doni-Rae wrote:


Hiya, how's it going?


its going pretty well, and how are you


Just woke up from a nap, still sleepy, but I'm good.

39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/13

Doni-Rae wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


Doni-Rae wrote:


Hiya, how's it going?


its going pretty well, and how are you


Just woke up from a nap, still sleepy, but I'm good.



i see, and i know am tired as well
29258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/11/13

That profile pic is adorable

why thank you Crona
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/11/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:


Doomsdaywolf wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:

I wanna destroy my phone right now.


When did it start acting up?

Early this week. When i type it just goes crazy like its having a seizures


maybe your keyboard is jamming up?
29258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/11/13

i see, and i know am tired as well

maybe a little nap for you as well?
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/13

Doni-Rae wrote:


i see, and i know am tired as well


maybe a little nap for you as well?

yup, a cat nap would be nice, but that can wait for awhile
Posted 7/11/13

Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:


Doomsdaywolf wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:

I wanna destroy my phone right now.


When did it start acting up?

Early this week. When i type it just goes crazy like its having a seizures


maybe your keyboard is jamming up?


No i got a Crack in the screen but thats not the problem. it just go crazy when i type. I type to someone and it just clicks on different things. Im like ima run you over with my car lol.
Posted 7/11/13

Doni-Rae wrote:


i see, and i know am tired as well


maybe a little nap for you as well?

Omg Rae you, Me, And Sammie all took a nap. That is some Weird shit right?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.