First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Post Reply A Town Where You Live (2013)
138433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 9/11/13
It's kinda hard to tell what might happen from that preview imo. For some reason, I think Haruto will connect with Eba again.
16167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 9/11/13

Zensunni wrote:


Yowa29 wrote:


Evilshadowx wrote:


Yowa29 wrote:

Oh boy we are getting to the least favorite part of the manga for me.


I personally like the next part, but then again, I don't at the same time. I'd favor me liking it more though. It is indeed getting good though.



I also like the next part.



Exactly that is why half this manga irritates the hell out of me and now the show is going to do the same.
47749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 9/11/13

stark700 wrote:

It's kinda hard to tell what might happen from that preview imo. For some reason, I think Haruto will connect with Eba again.

I kind of got a flashback vibe from the preview... I haven't seen the translated version though... It would be about time to cover how the two of them started their LTR in the first place, and it may be a requirement before the next section of the story in "real time"...

I wonder if they will do the bit about the notebook? That was soooooo funny!

21175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 9/11/13

Yowa29 wrote:


Evilshadowx wrote:


Yowa29 wrote:

Oh boy we are getting to the least favorite part of the manga for me.


I personally like the next part, but then again, I don't at the same time. I'd favor me liking it more though. It is indeed getting good though.




16167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 9/11/13

Evilshadowx wrote:


Yowa29 wrote:


Evilshadowx wrote:


Yowa29 wrote:

Oh boy we are getting to the least favorite part of the manga for me.


I personally like the next part, but then again, I don't at the same time. I'd favor me liking it more though. It is indeed getting good though.






That is true lol.
47749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 9/11/13

Yowa29 wrote:


Evilshadowx wrote:


Yowa29 wrote:


Evilshadowx wrote:


Yowa29 wrote:

Oh boy we are getting to the least favorite part of the manga for me.


I personally like the next part, but then again, I don't at the same time. I'd favor me liking it more though. It is indeed getting good though.






That is true lol.

Part of why I like it so much is that it is actually realistic!

264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/13
This show just looks...wrong. Something about its aesthetics just doesn't sit well with me.
21175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 9/11/13

alpacapocalypse6 wrote:

This show just looks...wrong. Something about its aesthetics just doesn't sit well with me.


I disagree. I think they captured everything very well. The problem is the pacing. And they didn't really allow people who never read the manga to understand the story very well. If someone watched this and never read the manga, it would be very confusing. For the most part.
47749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 9/11/13

Evilshadowx wrote:


alpacapocalypse6 wrote:

This show just looks...wrong. Something about its aesthetics just doesn't sit well with me.


I disagree. I think they captured everything very well. The problem is the pacing. And they didn't really allow people who never read the manga to understand the story very well. If someone watched this and never read the manga, it would be very confusing. For the most part.


I thought so too, but I have seen several people say that they are following it just fine. (I did do those Preview blog posts to help people out because I thought it would be hard. I will not link again, because it would be just too much self promotion and I'd look like some sort of narcissist or something. LOL)

Now that I've seen the subbed version, I really like the way they handled the phone strap. I still wish they would have shown them having fun at the park and getting the picture taken and especially Yuzuki telling him he needed to give his copy to her, him saying "Why, you have your own copy" and her saying, "You can't take that picture home, can you?" It is proof that Rin was right. He totally forgot Asuka while he was out with Yuzuki.

But the way they handled it, having him totally forget to buy the strap and have to run back to get it right before the store closed, is even better than the original. Rin still got to get her dig in, that he is a huge jerk for giving his girlfriend a strap that he bought with his ex, but it is even better that he didn't actually remember it! The addition of him not being able t throw away the necklace is priceless. (I hope they do the way he gives her the necklace the same way, though. The manga version is extremely good!)

I am not positive if there will be flashback now that I saw the preview again. It definitely looks like the story progresses, but they may mix flashback in... Hard to say...
21175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 9/14/13 , edited 9/14/13
So excited! 10 is already subbed! Amazing considering it took almost a week for 9 to be up!
16167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 9/14/13
It is nice that they subbed it quicker than the last episode. However, there were a lot more mistakes.

However, the episode was decent. Not much happened besides Haruto and Yuzuki starting to get closer and closer. Now... what is it that she wants to tell him?!?!?
21175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 9/14/13 , edited 9/14/13

Yowa29 wrote:

It is nice that they subbed it quicker than the last episode. However, there were a lot more mistakes.

However, the episode was decent. Not much happened besides Haruto and Yuzuki starting to get closer and closer. Now... what is it that she wants to tell him?!?!?


Is it me or did that episode fly by?!

They did a literal translation on his accent. That was the problem, haha.

And yes, I wonder what she'll tell him



Also, the more I hear the opening, the more emotional it becomes. The OP is the perfect fit for this arc, it's so amazing. I just wanted to say that, again.
16167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 9/14/13

Evilshadowx wrote:


Yowa29 wrote:

It is nice that they subbed it quicker than the last episode. However, there were a lot more mistakes.

However, the episode was decent. Not much happened besides Haruto and Yuzuki starting to get closer and closer. Now... what is it that she wants to tell him?!?!?


They did a literal translation on his accent. That was the problem, haha.

And yes, I wonder what she'll tell him



I see. Literal translations are always fun.

21175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 9/14/13 , edited 9/14/13

Yowa29 wrote:


Evilshadowx wrote:


Yowa29 wrote:

It is nice that they subbed it quicker than the last episode. However, there were a lot more mistakes.

However, the episode was decent. Not much happened besides Haruto and Yuzuki starting to get closer and closer. Now... what is it that she wants to tell him?!?!?


They did a literal translation on his accent. That was the problem, haha.

And yes, I wonder what she'll tell him



I see. Literal translations are always fun.



16167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 9/14/13

Evilshadowx wrote:


Yowa29 wrote:


Evilshadowx wrote:


Yowa29 wrote:

It is nice that they subbed it quicker than the last episode. However, there were a lot more mistakes.

However, the episode was decent. Not much happened besides Haruto and Yuzuki starting to get closer and closer. Now... what is it that she wants to tell him?!?!?


They did a literal translation on his accent. That was the problem, haha.

And yes, I wonder what she'll tell him



I see. Literal translations are always fun.







First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.