First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 7-12-13--7-13-13
Posted 7/12/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:
Don't worry, Jackie and I are still here


This forum needs more estrogen.
Posted 7/12/13

serei28 wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:
Eh go tell her shes prob reading this right now. Lol

sh
I think she's offline right now lmao. I'm still wondering how you guys got together.


Ah thats none of your business. well shes on but shes talking with me right now.
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/13

serei28 wrote:

This forum needs more estrogen.


Does a crossdressing masochist count as having estrogen? I know that biologically it doesn't, but maybe in spirit?
Posted 7/12/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:
Ah thats none of your business. well shes on but shes talking with me right now.


I believe that you have a grudge against me.
17619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/12/13
Hello people. What's up?
Posted 7/12/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:
a crossdressing masochist


Posted 7/12/13

Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:

Hello people. What's up?


OSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN ♥
17619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/12/13

serei28 wrote:


OSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN ♥


Hey hey, Faye (◕‿◕ ) You sure wake up pretty early. What's up?
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/13


Not the bondage kind, FYI. Never the bondage kind.
Posted 7/12/13

Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:
Hey hey, Faye (◕‿◕ ) You sure wake up pretty early. What's up?


I wake up at 4 during schooldays and 7 on weekends. :3
Not much really, just taking a break from playing.
Posted 7/12/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:
Not the bondage kind, FYI. Never the bondage kind.


32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/13


If that was a gif, then my computer doesn't like it and I'll probably need an explanation. If that was an image, then I just don't get it and I'll still probably need an explanation.
17619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/12/13

serei28 wrote:


I wake up at 4 during schooldays and 7 on weekends. :3
Not much really, just taking a break from playing.


Oh, that's really early. I wake up at 5.30am on working days and 8.00am on weekends. I would have continued sleeping if today wasn't laundry day. Haha.
Posted 7/12/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:
If that was a gif, then my computer doesn't like it and I'll probably need an explanation. If that was an image, then I just don't get it and I'll still probably need an explanation.


Posted 7/12/13

Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:
Oh, that's really early. I wake up at 5.30am on working days and 8.00am on weekends. I would have continued sleeping if today wasn't laundry day. Haha.


My school is in a different city so I have to travel for half an hour to reach it. Classes begin at 7. Dafuq life
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.