First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 7-13-13--7-14-13
33829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/13
ANYONE LOOKING TO JOIN ETHAN & I IN SKYPE RIGHT NOW, PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.

AND IF ETHAN AND I DON'T HAVE YOUR SKYPE INFO, THEN PLEASE EITHER POST IT IN YOUR REPLY, OR SEND IT TO ONE OF US IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE.
Posted 7/13/13


But but but, what if I give you the money?

Give me the money?
That would be the worst mistake you ever had. I would take the money and Run
Posted 7/13/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:

ANYONE LOOKING TO JOIN ETHAN & I IN SKYPE RIGHT NOW, PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.

AND IF ETHAN AND I DON'T HAVE YOUR SKYPE INFO, THEN PLEASE EITHER POST IT IN YOUR REPLY, OR SEND IT TO ONE OF US IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE.


SURE ILLL BE GOOD IN SKYPE FOR A BIT, I MIGHT BE GOING TO THE MOVIES AGAIN WITH BUDDYS AND PARENTS
Queen Moderator
43988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 7/13/13

Doni-Rae wrote:


MikiSayaka wrote:

-begins lurking...lurkishly-


*lurks with you*


My favorite type of lurker :D!


&& Yeahh. Playin some gamezzzz.
L.A Noire at the moment :3
Posted 7/13/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:



But but but, what if I give you the money?


Give me the money?
That would be the worst mistake you ever had. I would take the money and Run :D

I knew it!!!!! You sir are a sneaky mean person
Lol what if it was fake money and you never knew
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/13

mynameismariel wrote:

And I have come!!!!

D: hi hi Ethan, Jon, Doni, Miki and new people!!!


hey marriel whats going on
Posted 7/13/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:

And I have come!!!!

D: hi hi Ethan, Jon, Doni, Miki and new people!!!


hey marriel whats going on


Hey Ethan, I'm just trying to drink some tea. My voice is like disappearing on me xD
You?
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/13

mynameismariel wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:

And I have come!!!!

D: hi hi Ethan, Jon, Doni, Miki and new people!!!


hey marriel whats going on


Hey Ethan, I'm just trying to drink some tea. My voice is like disappearing on me xD
You?


i see, well hope your voice gets better, and am skypeing and listening to music
4879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / CO
Offline
Posted 7/13/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:

ANYONE LOOKING TO JOIN ETHAN & I IN SKYPE RIGHT NOW, PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.

AND IF ETHAN AND I DON'T HAVE YOUR SKYPE INFO, THEN PLEASE EITHER POST IT IN YOUR REPLY, OR SEND IT TO ONE OF US IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE.


ill be there i just told ethan!!!!!!!!
Posted 7/13/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:

And I have come!!!!

D: hi hi Ethan, Jon, Doni, Miki and new people!!!


hey marriel whats going on


Hey Ethan, I'm just trying to drink some tea. My voice is like disappearing on me xD
You?


i see, well hope your voice gets better, and am skypeing and listening to music


Ahh the regular Saturday skyping! and thanks I'm not sure what is making my voice go away. And what are we listening to this time?
4879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / CO
Offline
Posted 7/13/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:

ANYONE LOOKING TO JOIN ETHAN & I IN SKYPE RIGHT NOW, PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.

AND IF ETHAN AND I DON'T HAVE YOUR SKYPE INFO, THEN PLEASE EITHER POST IT IN YOUR REPLY, OR SEND IT TO ONE OF US IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE.


my skype is ninja_werewolf11
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/13

mynameismariel wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:

And I have come!!!!

D: hi hi Ethan, Jon, Doni, Miki and new people!!!


hey marriel whats going on


Hey Ethan, I'm just trying to drink some tea. My voice is like disappearing on me xD
You?


i see, well hope your voice gets better, and am skypeing and listening to music


Ahh the regular Saturday skyping! and thanks I'm not sure what is making my voice go away. And what are we listening to this time?


yup, and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QSTA1w1D20
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:

ANYONE LOOKING TO JOIN ETHAN & I IN SKYPE RIGHT NOW, PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.

AND IF ETHAN AND I DON'T HAVE YOUR SKYPE INFO, THEN PLEASE EITHER POST IT IN YOUR REPLY, OR SEND IT TO ONE OF US IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE.


I want in
MY skype is: jarrenh13
33829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/13
4879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / CO
Offline
Posted 7/13/13
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.