First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply George Zimmerman - Not Guilty
12293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Lost in the middl...
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

LosingOrbit wrote:


I find it funny how everyone is claiming how Zimmerman acted in self-defense, but not Trayvon.


Question: When was Trayvon's life threatened to a point that require him having to rely on force to protect himself?

Posted 7/15/13 , edited 7/15/13



The moment Zimmerman thought it was a good idea to follow him.
7727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 7/15/13
Racism is every fucking. I fucking hate racist people I hope someone racist reads this and there whole family dies. I hope every racist/intolerant person burns in hell or some form of whatever there stupid ass believes in.
Having no tolerance for someone based purely on the color of there skin makes me sick.

I'm only going to say one thing about this trial and nothing more. I'm glad to know that If I take it upon myself to go pursue a stranger/CHILD/SOMEONE that i'm CLEARLY BIGGER THAN and a "theoretical altercation starts" I can shoot them and walk away clean as a whistle because That's how RACIST america works............
66790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ???????? ?? ?????
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

Em0SceneStabr wrote:

Racism is every fucking. I fucking hate racist people I hope someone racist reads this and there whole family dies. I hope every racist/intolerant person burns in hell or some form of whatever there stupid ass believes in.
Having no tolerance for someone based purely on the color of there skin makes me sick.

I'm only going to say one thing about this trial and nothing more. I'm glad to know that If I take it upon myself to go pursue a stranger/CHILD/SOMEONE that i'm CLEARLY BIGGER THAN and a "theoretical altercation starts" I can shoot them and walk away clean as a whistle because That's how RACIST america works............



Well you killed about 90% of the planet and wiped out most of America immediately.
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Greensboro, North...
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

Embrace_Me wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:


I find it funny how everyone is claiming how Zimmerman acted in self-defense, but not Trayvon.


Question: When was Trayvon's life threatened to a point that require him having to rely on force to protect himself?



When Zimmerman was stalking him
7727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

Embrace_Me wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:


I find it funny how everyone is claiming how Zimmerman acted in self-defense, but not Trayvon.


Question: When was Trayvon's life threatened to a point that require him having to rely on force to protect himself?



Umm well If I saw you walking home and I run up to you threateningly with my racist eyes pointed at you and probable flashing my loaded gun at you then I'd like to believe that a smart person would start to panic..... at least just a little....... but you could do whatever...
7727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

LynnTerra wrote:


Em0SceneStabr wrote:

Racism is every fucking. I fucking hate racist people I hope someone racist reads this and there whole family dies. I hope every racist/intolerant person burns in hell or some form of whatever there stupid ass believes in.
Having no tolerance for someone based purely on the color of there skin makes me sick.

I'm only going to say one thing about this trial and nothing more. I'm glad to know that If I take it upon myself to go pursue a stranger/CHILD/SOMEONE that i'm CLEARLY BIGGER THAN and a "theoretical altercation starts" I can shoot them and walk away clean as a whistle because That's how RACIST america works............



Well you killed about 90% of the planet and wiped out most of America immediately.

Sadly you are true. The world should just all "interracially" reproduce and racism would give way to some other form of stupidity.
66790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ???????? ?? ?????
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

Em0SceneStabr wrote:


LynnTerra wrote:


Em0SceneStabr wrote:

Racism is every fucking. I fucking hate racist people I hope someone racist reads this and there whole family dies. I hope every racist/intolerant person burns in hell or some form of whatever there stupid ass believes in.
Having no tolerance for someone based purely on the color of there skin makes me sick.

I'm only going to say one thing about this trial and nothing more. I'm glad to know that If I take it upon myself to go pursue a stranger/CHILD/SOMEONE that i'm CLEARLY BIGGER THAN and a "theoretical altercation starts" I can shoot them and walk away clean as a whistle because That's how RACIST america works............



Well you killed about 90% of the planet and wiped out most of America immediately.

Sadly you are true. The world should just all "interracially" reproduce and racism would give way to some other form of stupidity.


Agreed. I wish people would stop relying on racism to try and give themselves an advantage over others in life.
28818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

LosingOrbit wrote:

The moment Zimmerman thought it was a good idea to follow him.


Being followed does not justify jumping a person, punching him in the face, climbing on top of him, and then pounding his head into concrete. Which is irrelevant anyways, because George Zimmerman stated that Trayvon Martin jumped him on his way back to his car, and there is absolutely no evidence that contradicts this.
12407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/15/13 , edited 7/15/13


Racism is just another facet of prejudice. Having prejudices is a sort of trait that we require in order to survive. We don't always have time to think everything through, nor are we always able to. Its benefit is that it allows us to identify a lot of threats very quickly, while its downside is that we misidentify things sometimes. However, this is a trait we are designed to depend on for survival. Since we ARE sight-oriented, we (SURPRISE) depend on our sight to identify danger.

Everyone is racist to a certain extent, as long as they have any sort of prejudices regarding other people (as long as their brains are functioning within a certain normal range). Those who say they are not racist at all are probably just unaware that they really are. Racism in and of itself can manifest in various ways and many degrees. All we can do is tone it down and hope we don't kill one another. Also, wanting people to die simply based on their beliefs is no better than being a hostile racist. And we are also pretty racist when it comes to animals, are we not? It's okay for humans to kill them for food, but not the other way around? And most agree that animals' lives mean less than ours? I personally think that humans are ONE race as a whole, and that bodily differences in people from different regions are just adaptations to different environments. Not saying I'm not prejudiced against people who aren't from where I am from. I sort of am. I prejudge everyone who isn't me...I can't help it. But I believe it's possible to still be civilized about it.

It's okay to harbor prejudices, and being racist is unavoidable. But we should live up to what it means to be human by using our advanced brains to think more rather than go 'lazy mode' and rely on our primal instincts all the time.
Posted 7/15/13 , edited 7/15/13

Aethix0 wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

The moment Zimmerman thought it was a good idea to follow him.


Being followed does not justify jumping a person, punching him in the face, climbing on top of him, and then pounding his head into concrete. Which is irrelevant anyways, because George Zimmerman stated that Trayvon Martin jumped him on his way back to his car, and there is absolutely no evidence that contradicts this.


It does, actually. Following someone is a from of harassment and a person has every right to defend themselves if they feel they are being threatened. Zimmerman had no right to either follow or confront Trayvon, that was no within his right.
7727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

Aethix0 wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

The moment Zimmerman thought it was a good idea to follow him.


Being followed does not justify jumping a person, punching him in the face, climbing on top of him, and then pounding his head into concrete. Which is irrelevant anyways, because George Zimmerman stated that Trayvon Martin jumped him on his way back to his car, and there is absolutely no evidence that contradicts this.


its pretty easy to talk about the events of a incident when the only other witness was killed by you.
I dont fucking like your attitude. you just get spoonfed lies and beleive them. people fucking lie ESPECIALLY when jail is thrown in the mix.

if i killed you i definetly wouldnt try to lie at all........right?
28818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/13 , edited 7/15/13

LosingOrbit wrote:


Aethix0 wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

The moment Zimmerman thought it was a good idea to follow him.


Being followed does not justify jumping a person, punching him in the face, climbing on top of him, and then pounding his head into concrete. Which is irrelevant anyways, because George Zimmerman stated that Trayvon Martin jumped him on his way back to his car, and there is absolutely no evidence that contradicts this.


It does, actually. Following someone is a from of harassment and a person has every right to defend themselves if they feel they are being threatened. Zimmerman had no right to either follow or confront Trayvon.


1: Hardly. Assaulting somebody for following you for a short period of time are not the actions of an innocent person in a proper frame of mind.

Edit: Wait, even better. "Harassment: the act or an instance of harassing, or disturbing, pestering, or troubling repeatedly; persecution" How exactly do George Zimmerman's actions fit that definition?

2: Trayvon Martin had a history of picking fights and an interest in developing skills in street fighting.

3: George Zimmerman was walking back to his car when Trayvon Martin jumped him, so he was not following him at the time.

@Em0SceneStabr: Do you have any evidence he was lying? If not, your claims that he was lying are trumped by Presumption of Innocence and the fact that he was there and you were not.
12293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Lost in the middl...
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

Em0SceneStabr wrote:
Umm well If I saw you walking home and I run up to you threateningly with my racist eyes pointed at you and probable flashing my loaded gun at you then I'd like to believe that a smart person would start to panic..... at least just a little....... but you could do whatever...


Except that's not what happened in the incident at all. Perhaps you should read up on all the events first. Zimmerman did not pull out his gun on Trayvon until Trayvon pounced on him.

I find it funny that you accuse others of being spoon fed lies when you don't take it upon yourself to aware yourself about the evidence of the case. It's also pathetic.


LosingOrbit wrote:
It does, actually. Following someone is a from of harassment and a person has every right to defend themselves if they feel they are being threatened. Zimmerman had no right to either follow or confront Trayvon, that was no within his right.


If Trayvon felt threatened, why didn't he just notify police instead of taking action -- one could say that had he done so, this altercation may have been avoided and the death of a teenager may have been avoided. The "stalking" argument can be countered by simply stating that Zimmerman was doing his job as a volunteer watchman. There is also a lack of information of when Zimmmerman began pursuing Trayvon after Trayvon began to run, as well as the duration of the pursuit. Aethix0 already covered what I wanted to say, though.
11075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Pensacola FL
Offline
Posted 7/15/13
I hate when people act like they know what racism is when it never happened to them like I cant even go for a walk with out people callin the cops on me all because they see a black man out and all I am doing going for a morning jog and when I go to some stores they follow me like I stole something when people look at me all they see is a black man who is up to no good without even knowing me they just judge me so don't say it was not racist till it happen to u
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.