First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Would you follow a girl into the woods if she was hot?
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/19/13
Sure if she asked. But prepare for a kung fu fight if she turns out to be some crazy psycho B!
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / rotterdam
Offline
Posted 7/19/13
hell no chances are so high that something bad might happen that i don't think its worth it
13838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 7/19/13
No cuz Im not a stalker
17019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the land of th...
Offline
Posted 7/19/13

Phersu wrote:


-Requiem wrote:

follow me, come my sweet....

it will be quick'
and
painless..(insert smiley face here)


Well, one of us isn't leaving these woods. Or both of us are, just without faces. Which shall it be?

Also, that makes me think. Which is the stronger/better/scarier monster? The woman who lures men into the woods(and their doom) or the face stealing mask guy?


You seem nervous my faceless friend...tsk tsk..

I
wonder
indeed...

(insert heart here)

ps...the wildwood is my home, btw...


Phersu 
35832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Existence.
Online
Posted 7/19/13

-Requiem wrote:


Phersu wrote:


-Requiem wrote:

follow me, come my sweet....

it will be quick'
and
painless..(insert smiley face here)


Well, one of us isn't leaving these woods. Or both of us are, just without faces. Which shall it be?

Also, that makes me think. Which is the stronger/better/scarier monster? The woman who lures men into the woods(and their doom) or the face stealing mask guy?


You seem nervous my faceless friend...tsk tsk..

I
wonder
indeed...

(insert heart here)

ps...the wildwood is my home, btw...




You may have the home turf advantage, but I have the advantage of being me. Besides, this will probably just end up with both of us running away to lick our wounds. Most monster battles are like that.
17019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the land of th...
Offline
Posted 7/19/13

Phersu wrote:


-Requiem wrote:


Phersu wrote:


-Requiem wrote:

follow me, come my sweet....

it will be quick'
and
painless..(insert smiley face here)


Well, one of us isn't leaving these woods. Or both of us are, just without faces. Which shall it be?

Also, that makes me think. Which is the stronger/better/scarier monster? The woman who lures men into the woods(and their doom) or the face stealing mask guy?


You seem nervous my faceless friend...tsk tsk..

I
wonder
indeed...

(insert heart here)

ps...the wildwood is my home, btw...




You may have the home turf advantage, but I have the advantage of being me. Besides, this will probably just end up with both of us running away to lick our wounds. Most monster battles are like that.


monster me??

no
no

different I am...

but for now....we shall both go our separate ways....for I seek the man with beautiful eyes...:)

Slainte! (to your health)

19565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 7/19/13
Because everyone knows all the hot chicks hangout in the dark, scary woods.
12130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 7/19/13
No, because that would be fucking weird.
Posted 7/19/13

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

Because everyone knows all the hot chicks hangout in the dark, scary woods.


Hell yeah and then we eat you, too.
224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dojo
Offline
Posted 8/1/13
NO
ZinLP 
14082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/1/13
If she asked to be followed then maybe.
But if I just seen a girl run into the woods and uses hand gestures, no. I seen that shit in horrors, it always ends badly. I'm just more worried it turns into a Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni situation...
386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/13 , edited 8/1/13
Sure i will, if she is not a vampire, a allien or a werewolf its okay.

I'm a stalker and obssessed with a girl, that i think love. And such thing as love doesn't exists.
14654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/1/13

Callia122500 wrote:

Would you or you wouldn't


Only a creepy stalker looking to potentially harm would do that.
928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/13
No wont happen thats really creepy .
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/13

ohdannyboyd wrote:

No, because that would be fucking weird.


Exactly! So my answer is no. Well, unless I know her and she ask me to, then yeah.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.