First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 7-15-13--7-16-13
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:

What if he was trying to say he was going to get slapped by you?


Then it'd be like he was admitting that I won. Either way he has to dress as a woman


I ADMITTED NO SUCH THING, but dressing as a women dosnt really matter to me anymore
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

you choose, i dont really care


*teleports you into it* I would be more graphic with a perverted one, but unfortunately I'm not alone in here.


well get a mirror i dont know what i look like with this thing on, just get a pic so i know what i look like with this thing on
Posted 7/15/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:

Then it'd be like he was admitting that I won. Either way he has to dress as a woman


Yup yup.
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

I ADMITTED NO SUCH THING, but dressing as a women dosnt really matter to me anymore


I said "It'd", as in "it would". I never said that you did admit that, just that in the situation she presented that that would be what you were admitting.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

I ADMITTED NO SUCH THING, but dressing as a women dosnt really matter to me anymore


I said "It'd", as in "it would". I never said that you did admit that, just that in the situation she presented that that would be what you were admitting.


i see, well i still needed to clear up that, that wasn't that situation at all
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

i see, well i still needed to clear up that, that wasn't that situation at all


She and I both understood that that wasn't the case. She was offering a hypothetical scenario, and I was commenting on it.
Posted 7/15/13
@Ethan
*gives mirror* You look the same as last time. o3o
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

i see, well i still needed to clear up that, that wasn't that situation at all


She and I both understood that that wasn't the case. She was offering a hypothetical scenario, and I was commenting on it.


i see, well just so this isnt a short message heres a random gif

39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

@Ethan
*gives mirror* You look the same as last time. o3o


and i still look good in a maids outfit
Posted 7/15/13 , edited 7/15/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

and i still look good in a maids outfit


XD Yes. I'm getting glomping urges.
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

@Ethan
*gives mirror* You look the same as last time. o3o



mungo-zabnism wrote:

and i still look good in a maids outfit


Shiki told me that I'd look good in one, too, just saying
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

and i still look good in a maids outfit


XD Yes. I'm getting glomping urges.


*holds arms out*why not a hug instead of a glomp.
Posted 7/15/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:

Shiki told me that I'd look good in one, too, just saying



Actions speak louder than words.
Posted 7/15/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

*holds arms out*why not a hug instead of a glomp.


Alright. *hugs*
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


Actions speak louder than words.


I just feel like I didn't get any attention is all...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.