First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Name that anime game
2985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / A Wall in the Heart
Offline
Posted 7/17/13 , edited 7/17/13
I'm getting confused- I don't know what has already been asked and answered.
9160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 7/17/13

TripleBakaKimidori wrote:

I'm getting confused- I don't know what has already been asked and answered.


Hehe figured it would come to that :P

You guys should've had a rule where people have to guess one person's quiz, then the person who get it right is the next one to go.
1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/17/13
I'm a bit confused. Can I ask questions or do we have to wait until every question is answered?
And can you answer them after someone already had?
Sorry for being a pinhead XP
30885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / 0-no-cop
Offline
Posted 7/17/13
sad little existence, eh?
46185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 7/17/13
If anyone was wondering, the answers to mine were:

20478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Area 11
Offline
Posted 7/17/13
Alright, I'm game!


1. Do you have that one anime about the tower that could replace reality, and made a girl be in a coma for a long time?

2. Do you have that one anime about a disease that made people have amnesia that causes all of humanity to forget everything about their lives and revert to a primal state?

3. Do you have that one anime about a train hijacking that turns into a 4-way brawl with bloody results?

Special Manga Bonus Round Question of A W E S O M E ....ness

4. Do you have that Manga where a town is infected with spirals and everyone starts going crazy and a guy turns into a snail?

Answers
46185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 7/17/13 , edited 7/17/13

Willwatch4food wrote:

Alright, I'm game!


1. Do you have that one anime about the tower that could replace reality, and made a girl be in a coma for a long time?

2. Do you have that one anime about a disease that made people have amnesia that causes all of humanity to forget everything about their lives and revert to a primal state?

3. Do you have that one anime about a train hijacking that turns into a 4-way brawl with bloody results?

Special Manga Bonus Round Question of A W E S O M E ....ness

4. Do you have that Manga where a town is infected with spirals and everyone starts going crazy and a guy turns into a snail?

Answers


4 is
1517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ultimecia's kastle
Offline
Posted 7/17/13
I just wanna say that i love this thread and the opening post. But it seems kinda hard to make a thing like this myself cause i get stuck writing a big sentence about only the beginning and details of the whole anime. Lols.
Anyway i was able to recognize the opening post's abstract description of My little Monster instantly. So i'm kinda proud. :p
20478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Area 11
Offline
Posted 7/17/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Willwatch4food wrote:

Alright, I'm game!


1. Do you have that one anime about the tower that could replace reality, and made a girl be in a coma for a long time?

2. Do you have that one anime about a disease that made people have amnesia that causes all of humanity to forget everything about their lives and revert to a primal state?

3. Do you have that one anime about a train hijacking that turns into a 4-way brawl with bloody results?

Special Manga Bonus Round Question of A W E S O M E ....ness

4. Do you have that Manga where a town is infected with spirals and everyone starts going crazy and a guy turns into a snail?

Answers


4 is


Nice! I got the 2nd print of all three volumes that was done by Viz Signature. Does the Omnibus have one of those cool, semi-holographic (Not really holographic, I just don't know the actual term for it) covers where you can only see the full cover when looking at it at a certain angle? Mine does have some colored pages, but not that many.
13053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/13 , edited 7/17/13
To DerpyFan
i believe #3 is
46185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 7/17/13

Willwatch4food wrote:


Nice! I got the 2nd print of all three volumes that was done by Viz Signature. Does the Omnibus have one of those cool, semi-holographic (Not really holographic, I just don't know the actual term for it) covers where you can only see the full cover when looking at it at a certain angle? Mine does have some colored pages, but not that many.


Not sure, they haven't released any official pictures yet. It's also a hardcover edition.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-06-04/viz-offers-omnibus-of-junji-ito-uzamaki-horror-manga
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Old Home
Offline
Posted 7/17/13 , edited 7/17/13
I'll try a bit of an abstract one, anyone within the fan base of the original material the show is based on will know what the answer is

What is that one anime that has some vampires in it but actually doesn't exist?
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/19/13

DerpyFan wrote:



Alright, Here's Mine.

1.) Do you know that one anime where a boy who has a crush on this one girl, but in his birthday, he turns into a different person and steals cursed items.

2.) Do you know that one anime where a woman and her daughter goes back to tokyo after a destruction that happened years ago whom the she can't remember, then suddenly after getting seperated from her daughter, She discovers a jewel attached to her wrist that gives her powers.

3.) Do you know that one anime where a boy meets this one girl in an industrial park, and the suddenly abductors have captured the girl and the boy suddenly finds himself in this alternate and dark reality, so he must save the girl, while evading an army led by a mad man, in other words, it's an anime that deals with serious moral issues relating to war, the consequences of war, slavery, and the exploitation of children.


1. DNAngel(That one I have to know, my name relies on it.)

The rest I don't know but #3 sounds interesting.
2348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 7/19/13

daisuke_1195 wrote:


DerpyFan wrote:



Alright, Here's Mine.

1.) Do you know that one anime where a boy who has a crush on this one girl, but in his birthday, he turns into a different person and steals cursed items.

2.) Do you know that one anime where a woman and her daughter goes back to tokyo after a destruction that happened years ago whom the she can't remember, then suddenly after getting seperated from her daughter, She discovers a jewel attached to her wrist that gives her powers.

3.) Do you know that one anime where a boy meets this one girl in an industrial park, and the suddenly abductors have captured the girl and the boy suddenly finds himself in this alternate and dark reality, so he must save the girl, while evading an army led by a mad man, in other words, it's an anime that deals with serious moral issues relating to war, the consequences of war, slavery, and the exploitation of children.


1. DNAngel(That one I have to know, my name relies on it.)

The rest I don't know but #3 sounds interesting.


The answer to #3 was correctly posted above


And you should watch it. It is a seriously good anime that takes a good look on issues in our world today. It is NOT ecchi, fluff, or comedy so be ready to watch a masterpiece that will just blow you away (But afterwards, have some ecchi, comedy, etc to watch afterwards as you may need a pick-me-up after)

4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/30/13
Do you have that one anime where its about this clueless guy who goes through a constant time loop and experiences different clubs via time loop. he is oftenly surrounded by a supposed love god, this really attractive underclassmen, the devil (i think). Also because of time loops he oftenly repeats certain actions like he gorges on a specifc kind of cake every episode.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.