First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 7-16-13--7-17-13
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/16/13

hmm_4x wrote:

It's cool, I've been working on my game for a while :D


What kind of game are you making anyway? Like is it going to be one of those side-scrolling games where fly a little space-fighter around shooting at stuff, or are you going to catch monsters in pocket-sized balls and make them compete in dog fights for money and fame?
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Online
Posted 7/16/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:

It's cool, I've been working on my game for a while :D


What kind of game are you making anyway? Like is it going to be one of those side-scrolling games where fly a little space-fighter around shooting at stuff, or are you going to catch monsters in pocket-sized balls and make them compete in dog fights for money and fame?


haha... no... this is a full on RPG. Like old school FF.
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/16/13 , edited 7/16/13

hmm_4x wrote:

haha... no... this is a full on RPG. Like old school FF.


So you mean like the player has a team of four characters of all different classes, and they strengthen them and use them to fight against monsters and collect god knows how many keys to different castles and dungeons?
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Online
Posted 7/17/13 , edited 7/17/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:
So you mean like the player has a team of four characters of all different classes, and they strengthen them and use them to fight against monsters and collect god knows how many keys to different castles and dungeons?


lol pretty much :D
But right now, I'm working on developing the first 2 character backgrounds and relationships...
In the hour since I quoted you, I only made 1 map... got a little bit of dialog, and actions.
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/13

hmm_4x wrote:

lol pretty much :D
But right now, I'm working on developing the first 2 character backgrounds and relationships...
In the hour since I quoted you, I only made 1 map... got a little bit of dialog, and actions.


Hey man, I don't know much of anything about making games, but if you ever need help with story stuff, I've got your back I am a writer and an English major, so even if it's just to have someone look stuff over, I'm there, bro!
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Online
Posted 7/17/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:

lol pretty much :D
But right now, I'm working on developing the first 2 character backgrounds and relationships...
In the hour since I quoted you, I only made 1 map... got a little bit of dialog, and actions.


Hey man, I don't know much of anything about making games, but if you ever need help with story stuff, I've got your back I am a writer and an English major, so even if it's just to have someone look stuff over, I'm there, bro!


WELL... Currently, Oh man... I actually could use some help with the back story on joshua... MHM....
Queen Moderator
44022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 7/17/13

Well then, isn't that just a tad bit offensive. I've killed no such thing.
Posted 7/17/13 , edited 7/17/13




Okay bye.
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/13

hmm_4x wrote:

WELL... Currently, Oh man... I actually could use some help with the back story on joshua... MHM....


Well, I can help you come up with ideas if you want; I just need more info about the story and what kind of character he's supposed to be
Queen Moderator
44022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 7/17/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:

WELL... Currently, Oh man... I actually could use some help with the back story on joshua... MHM....


Well, I can help you come up with ideas if you want; I just need more info about the story and what kind of character he's supposed to be


He's gonna be a street corner lady :3
Queen of Support
starry 
60833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/13
Whoever changed my title to 'Adult Night Owl', you must love me a lot.

It's been awhile.
Queen Moderator
44022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 7/17/13

starry wrote:

Whoever changed my title to 'Adult Night Owl', you must love me a lot.

It's been awhile.


<3
Everyone loves you
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Online
Posted 7/17/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:

Well, I can help you come up with ideas if you want; I just need more info about the story and what kind of character he's supposed to be


Well right now, Josh is a weak swordsman who is kinda the village like... kid? ya know?


MikiSayaka wrote:
He's gonna be a street corner lady :3


That hawt <3


starry wrote:

Whoever changed my title to 'Adult Night Owl', you must love me a lot.

It's been awhile.


You're welcome :3
I just figured you'd come back some day xD
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/13

MikiSayaka wrote:

He's gonna be a street corner lady :3


You slimy octopus! I wasn't looking at who posted that reply and I almost took it seriously! I was going to come up with some awesome background for why he's a she who's sellin' it on the street, and then I realized it was you!
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/13

hmm_4x wrote:

Well right now, Josh is a weak swordsman who is kinda the village like... kid? ya know?


And what's the overall story supposed to be? Like for the whole game? Is there some kind of evil creature spreading darkness across the land, or an oppressive king trying to take advantage of his subjects?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.