Created by TheBBCannon
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Attack on Titan: Who Is Your Favorite Character?!
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/1/13

XxOtakuQueenxX wrote:

WOW Mikasa's ahead??? I thought Levi would be... Well i don't care because Mikasa is my favorite!!!!


WHAT TYPE OF BONAFIDE BULLSHIT IS THAT?! PUT MY DAMN FAVORITE CHARACTER IN FIRST PLACE!!!!!
Posted 10/2/13
potato
Posted 10/2/13
Armin all the way man.
11352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
1337 MLG Lane, Pr...
Offline
Posted 10/2/13 , edited 10/2/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


XxOtakuQueenxX wrote:

WOW Mikasa's ahead??? I thought Levi would be... Well i don't care because Mikasa is my favorite!!!!


WHAT TYPE OF BONAFIDE BULLSHIT IS THAT?! PUT MY DAMN FAVORITE CHARACTER IN FIRST PLACE!!!!!


NEVER!!! Mikasa is awesome!!!!! My bowls come from company with the same name as her (which makes my bowls awesome to)!!
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/2/13


Mikasa isn't awesome like Rivaille. Yet Rivailles' awesomenes isn't as close to...


The Great and Awesome.
(sorry had to put it out there.)
26204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/13
Levi is freaking insane, and therefore my favorite, sorry Sasha
11044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/2/13
Mikasaaaa and Leviii
11352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
1337 MLG Lane, Pr...
Offline
Posted 10/2/13 , edited 10/2/13

qualeshia3 wrote:



Mikasa isn't awesome like Rivaille. Yet Rivailles' awesomenes isn't as close to...


The Great and Awesome.
(sorry had to put it out there.)


Then we agree on something Prussia is truly awesome!!!!! *cough* Mikasa still better then Levi *cough*
16020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/2/13
Potato!
20287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 10/2/13
either levi or mikasa
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/2/13



Glad we can come to an agreement on Prussia's awesomeness.
*cough* I call bullshit.. *cough*





11352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
1337 MLG Lane, Pr...
Offline
Posted 10/2/13

qualeshia3 wrote:




Glad we can come to an agreement on Prussia's awesomeness.
*cough* I call bullshit.. *cough*







It's not even something the can be argued Prussia's awesomeness is a fact
*cough* I call its a fact the Mikasa is the best character in AoT *cough*

42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/2/13



Sure whatever you say.
11352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
1337 MLG Lane, Pr...
Offline
Posted 10/2/13

qualeshia3 wrote:




Sure whatever you say.


I saw that eye roll!!! Ehh fine lets just call it a tie and say they're both pretty awesome

Myki52 
70990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
64 / F / Between a rock OR...
Online
Posted 10/3/13
The first three and Armin are closely tied. But Levi wins. I've got a weakness for strong short guys who clean!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.