Remove this ad
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply Whats the last anime that you gave up on and why?
25951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EUROPE
Offline
Posted 9/27/13
Diabolik Lovers. Do I need to say more?
3067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / PA
Offline
Posted 9/27/13
DxD New
464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/27/13 , edited 9/27/13
I gave up on Accel World just because the main character annoyed the living hell out of me! I get his position and his feelings, but it was constant complaining. LIKE OMG! SHUT UP ALREADY! You have the most popular girl in the school on your door step. You get to play an awesome virtual game! Why the hell are you still complaining!
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 9/27/13 , edited 9/27/13

Sora no Otoshimono

the main character's voice irritated me so much that I couldnt bring myself to watch anymore of this
3606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 9/27/13

TrueGoober wrote:

Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Class C3

I haven't given up on it completely, but I'm very close. I just watched episode 7 and I honestly don't care that much about it >_> which is a shame, because I like Gainax...

Can anyone tell me if I should stick with it or not? Does it stay in a cycle on the main character being angsty and dumb?


yea honestly yura pisses me off, but i know theres a lot of people out there that are gonna tell you (us) that this is just the main character with an inferiority complex trying her best to change...so i'm just waiting for when the slap in the face will come. hopefully soon cause i can't take her like this anymore!!!!!
12875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/27/13

Maraiya-chan wrote:

I gave up on Accel World just because the main character annoyed the living hell out of me! I get his position and his feelings, but it was constant complaining. LIKE OMG! SHUT UP ALREADY! You have the most popular girl in the school on your door step. You get to play an awesome virtual game! Why the hell are you still complaining!


Isn't he that insecure sometimes bullied heavyset kid?!
9161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/27/13
Attack on Titan... technically. I'm just waiting for enough episodes to bing on. But my roommate is trying his absolute best to spoil every last detail for me.
29839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/27/13
Sword art online in about episode 5 or 6 because it got too boring for me
13489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Texas
Online
Posted 9/27/13
Free!
The characters are too boring for me. They try to add drama in the plot but the characters are so flat that it doesn't really work. I'll just wait for Kuroko's Basketball t return to get my sports fix
464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/28/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


Maraiya-chan wrote:

I gave up on Accel World just because the main character annoyed the living hell out of me! I get his position and his feelings, but it was constant complaining. LIKE OMG! SHUT UP ALREADY! You have the most popular girl in the school on your door step. You get to play an awesome virtual game! Why the hell are you still complaining!


Isn't he that insecure sometimes bullied heavyset kid?!


Yes! I would like him better if he didn't complain all the freaking time!
12875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/28/13


Ah...yeah he did complain.
6286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Puerto Montt, Chile
Online
Posted 9/28/13
School days, Love Lab, Oreimo 2, Infinite Stratos.
Those are the latest drops.

School Days: duuuude, slow as fuck, and messy too. The first two episodes bored me and confused me enough to say good bye. And I was drawn to it by the talks about the ending.

Love Lab: I need to say more?? Yes I do, the premised bored me 'cause the characters where too flat, and the jokes where impractical.

Oreimo 2: Needed to watch season one to understand it, but the first two episodes of second season where slow and pretty much not of my taste.

Infinite Stratos: I wasn't looking for ecchi-ish when watched, but that made me stay for the first season, yet, I absolutely wont watch the second. The main character is too dense, or not, I get confused sometimes. Altough it did make me laugh a little, wasn't the big thing.
457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Pooh Corner
Offline
Posted 9/28/13

Lenalee1 wrote:

Diabolik Lovers. Do I need to say more?


Can I really blame you?
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/13
Gurren Lagann...I dunno, it really targeted a male audience and it was pretty depressing. Also Watamote. Its painful to watch, but its entertaining. I might watch it if I have nothing else...
19264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 9/28/13
SNAFU

Because the first 3 episodes did not entertain me at all. I felt bored all the way through it seemed. If anybody wants to disagree then go ahead. But be prepared to back your argument. . .
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.