First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 7-18-13--7-19-13
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/13
By all means, Chat, Troll, and Keep Language (PG-13). Makes some friends!
Consider this the LIVE CHAT thread on CR for all you late nighters! Be sure to also follow the rules of our page!!

39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/13
hey guys hows it going
Posted 7/18/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

hey guys hows it going


Good and damn it. >_<
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/13 , edited 7/18/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

hey guys hows it going


Good and damn it. >_<


hahahaha, and i believe you spelled god wrong
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

hey guys hows it going



SuzumeAkihana wrote:

Good and damn it. >_<


Hello, little ones
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

hey guys hows it going



SuzumeAkihana wrote:

Good and damn it. >_<


Hello, little ones


hiiiii jon, how's it going
Posted 7/18/13


*picks knife up* *throws it at the wall several inches from your head with my back facing you* *looks at and laughs, rubbing the back of my head* Oops, my hand slipped~ (+20 Internets if anyone gets the reference.)
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/13 , edited 7/18/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

hiiiii jon, how's it going


I got my DVDs and tarot cards in today, so all is well in the world! AND my Strawberry Panic! DVDs should hopefully be coming in tomorrow, so it just gets better!

How's it going with you?
Posted 7/18/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:

Hello, little ones


Hey, how are ya?
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

hiiiii jon, how's it going


I got my DVDs and tarot cards in today, so all is well in the world! AND my Strawberry Panic! DVDs should hopefully be coming in tomorrow, so it just gets better!

How's it going with you?


jaw drooping, am watching horizon and shit just hit the fan
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

Hey, how are ya?


I'm doin' well! I just got in a huge order of anime DVDs that were on sale, and there are couple more on the way, so I'm just downright giddy!

How about you?
Posted 7/18/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:

I'm doin' well! I just got in a huge order of anime DVDs that were on sale, and there are couple more on the way, so I'm just downright giddy!

How about you?


Nice and I'm good. Just trying to get MMD and figure out how it works.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

*picks knife up* *throws it at the wall several inches from your head with my back facing you* *looks at and laughs, rubbing the back of my head* Oops, my hand slipped~ (+20 Internets if anyone gets the reference.)


(i edited the origanl post go see it)
your hand slipped, my ass
Posted 7/18/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

(i edited the origanl post go see it)
your hand slipped, my ass


(Ah! Sorry. XD, by the way.)
But.. My hand really did slip, Ethan-kun.. *innocent look* (Dang it, my old avatar would have worked perfectly for that expression.)
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


(Ah! Sorry. XD, by the way.)
But.. My hand really did slip, Ethan-kun.. *innocent look* (Dang it, my old avatar would have worked perfectly for that expression.)


(its cool)
fine ill believe you, it was an accident
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.