First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 7-18-13--7-19-13
Posted 7/18/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:


Hi Ethan how are you?!

am good T^T



You're good?!?? Why the TnT?!??


no reason no reason at all T^T


hmm you sure mister Ethan?!?? With those T^T doesn't sound like everything is fine!?!?
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/13

mynameismariel wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

no reason no reason at all T^T


hmm you sure mister Ethan?!?? With those T^T doesn't sound like everything is fine!?!?


am pretty sure T^T
Posted 7/18/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

am pretty sure T^T


*looks at* Hey, you want some root beer?
Posted 7/18/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:

Suzu, I'm ok just came back from the gym ^^•


*gives giant jug of water* Kay ^^


-drinks water- may I have more lol I'm super tired xDD
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 7/18/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:

I don't think there really was one
In fact, I'm pretty sure there rarely is one


Except for loli's.... :D
xD




Howdy Mariel! How you? :3


SuzumeAkihana wrote:

Not much, just talking about the game called Reality and its expansion packs.


Oh, has the fact that ethan's mom is an expansion pack come up yet... haha

Posted 7/18/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

no reason no reason at all T^T


hmm you sure mister Ethan?!?? With those T^T doesn't sound like everything is fine!?!?


am pretty sure T^T


Ethan!!! Tell me what's wrong
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

am pretty sure T^T


*looks at* Hey, you want some root beer?


not in the mood,
Posted 7/18/13

mynameismariel wrote:

-drinks water- may I have more lol I'm super tired xDD


XD *gives more and poofs up random bed*
Posted 7/18/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

Not much, just talking about the game called Reality and its expansion packs.


Oh, has the fact that ethan's mom is an expansion pack come up yet... haha



o_o *backs away slowly*
*backs into forcefield box*
*locks self in* *activates it in fear of Ethan being pissed*
o3o Didn't need to go there, man.
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/13

hmm_4x wrote:

Except for loli's.... :D
xD


The frequency with which that topic arises could easily be considered frightening by some


hmm_4x wrote:

Oh, has the fact that ethan's mom is an expansion pack come up yet... haha



I feel bad saying this, but...

Posted 7/18/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

not in the mood,


Well that sucks. Guess I'll do this the hard way, then. *shoots with truth serum dart*
Posted 7/18/13

hmm_4x wrote:




Howdy Mariel! How you? :3


I just came back from working out
How's you mister?
Posted 7/18/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

am pretty sure T^T


*looks at* Hey, you want some root beer?


not in the mood,


O___________O

-backs away-
Posted 7/18/13

mynameismariel wrote:

O___________O

-backs away-


*pulls you into the force field with me*
Posted 7/18/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:

-drinks water- may I have more lol I'm super tired xDD


XD *gives more and poofs up random bed*


Thank you very much~~~ -hugs-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.