First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
RP Thread
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 7/19/13 , edited 7/24/13
Ok, so here is where you role play lol

Role play however you want
where every you want.

and please check out this page for the rules
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-812889/official-role-play-character-roster#43824385

Please use quotations to let the person know that you quoted.

So Have at it I guess xD
Posted 7/23/13 , edited 7/24/13

hmm_4x wrote:


kamaitachi5587 wrote:

Oooooh Role Play. I love role play. Such a naughty girl being sent to the Deans Office you'll have to be punished.

You said Role Play Right?


i um... I don't know how I should respond to this xD

lol

But yeah, If people are down for it lol


LOL what exactly did you mean by "roleplay?" I assume you meant it could be whatever kind of roleplay we want. If so, rather than debating over which kind it will be, I'd prefer if whoever wanted to roleplay with me could just quote my posts in response. I'll just ignore anything else and put "Please check 1st page for my roleplay rules" as a siggy with each reply posted after the 1st page.
Posted 7/24/13 , edited 7/24/13
(I was given permission in a PM to go ahead and type mine. This is my first time doing this but here goes. If you want to roleplay with me specifically, see above post for my roleplaying rules.)

It's about 3 PM on a foggy Saturday in spring. I walk alongside the winding road overlooking the desolate beach to my left and stop midway. It's trespassing, but I look left and right and find that the road is completely empty for what seems like miles. I climb over the many boulders outlining the sand. It's cold - about 55 degrees, so I untie my grey hoodie from around my waist and put it on. When I get on to the sand, I walk further towards the water. I sit down and light a cigarette before putting it to my mouth.
Posted 7/24/13

anti-lambsacrifice wrote:

(I was given permission in a PM to go ahead and type mine. This is my first time doing this but here goes. If you want to roleplay with me specifically, see above post for my roleplaying rules.)

It's about 3 PM on a foggy Saturday in spring. I walk alongside the winding road overlooking the desolate beach to my left and stop midway. It's trespassing, but I look left and right and find that the road is completely empty for what seems like miles. I climb over the many boulders outlining the sand. It's cold - about 55 degrees, so I untie my grey hoodie from around my waist and put it on. When I get on to the sand, I walk further towards the water. I sit down and light a cigarette before putting it to my mouth.


Jackie walks in~

It's cold and windy. I only got Shorts and a t-shirt on, and a very long hoodie. I look ahead of me and spot a girl smoking. I ask myself why is she trespassing on my beach. So i start to walk towards the mystery girl.
Posted 7/24/13 , edited 7/24/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:


anti-lambsacrifice wrote:

(I was given permission in a PM to go ahead and type mine. This is my first time doing this but here goes. If you want to roleplay with me specifically, see above post for my roleplaying rules.)

It's about 3 PM on a foggy Saturday in spring. I walk alongside the winding road overlooking the desolate beach to my left and stop midway. It's trespassing, but I look left and right and find that the road is completely empty for what seems like miles. I climb over the many boulders outlining the sand. It's cold - about 55 degrees, so I untie my grey hoodie from around my waist and put it on. When I get on to the sand, I walk further towards the water. I sit down and light a cigarette before putting it to my mouth.


Jackie walks in~

It's cold and windy. I only got Shorts and a t-shirt on, and a very long hoodie. I look ahead of me and spot a girl smoking. I ask myself why is she trespassing on my beach. So i start to walk towards the mystery girl.


I hear footsteps approaching from behind me and slowly turn around. There's a particularly thick build up of fog blanketing the boulders, so I can't make out the blurred figure until they're only about 12 feet from myself. I rise steadily to my feet, cigarette in hand, and stare him up and down.

"Aren't you cold?" I take another puff of my cigarette, offering him one with my free hand.
Posted 7/24/13

anti-lambsacrifice wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:


anti-lambsacrifice wrote:

(I was given permission in a PM to go ahead and type mine. This is my first time doing this but here goes. If you want to roleplay with me specifically, see above post for my roleplaying rules.)

It's about 3 PM on a foggy Saturday in spring. I walk alongside the winding road overlooking the desolate beach to my left and stop midway. It's trespassing, but I look left and right and find that the road is completely empty for what seems like miles. I climb over the many boulders outlining the sand. It's cold - about 55 degrees, so I untie my grey hoodie from around my waist and put it on. When I get on to the sand, I walk further towards the water. I sit down and light a cigarette before putting it to my mouth.


Jackie walks in~

It's cold and windy. I only got Shorts and a t-shirt on, and a very long hoodie. I look ahead of me and spot a girl smoking. I ask myself why is she trespassing on my beach. So i start to walk towards the mystery girl.


I hear footsteps approaching from behind me and slowly turn around. There's a particularly thick build up of fog blanketing the boulders, so I can't make out the blurred figure until they're only about 12 feet from myself. I rise steadily to my feet, cigarette in hand, and stare him up and down.

"Aren't you cold?" I take another puff of my cigarette, offering him one with my free hand.


*takes a cigarette that's offered to him* *lights it up and takes a few puffs* I'm not cold I just took a jog saying with a smile on my face. Why are you on my private beach? I asked while picking up a stick and drawing in the sand.
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/13

anti-lambsacrifice wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:


anti-lambsacrifice wrote:

(I was given permission in a PM to go ahead and type mine. This is my first time doing this but here goes. If you want to roleplay with me specifically, see above post for my roleplaying rules.)

It's about 3 PM on a foggy Saturday in spring. I walk alongside the winding road overlooking the desolate beach to my left and stop midway. It's trespassing, but I look left and right and find that the road is completely empty for what seems like miles. I climb over the many boulders outlining the sand. It's cold - about 55 degrees, so I untie my grey hoodie from around my waist and put it on. When I get on to the sand, I walk further towards the water. I sit down and light a cigarette before putting it to my mouth.


Jackie walks in~

It's cold and windy. I only got Shorts and a t-shirt on, and a very long hoodie. I look ahead of me and spot a girl smoking. I ask myself why is she trespassing on my beach. So i start to walk towards the mystery girl.


I hear footsteps approaching from behind me and slowly turn around. There's a particularly thick build up of fog blanketing the boulders, so I can't make out the blurred figure until they're only about 12 feet from myself. I rise steadily to my feet, cigarette in hand, and stare him up and down.

"Aren't you cold?" I take another puff of my cigarette, offering him one with my free hand.


saya is running and dashing through the trees.the fog thickens as she gets closer to the beach.*where are my instincts leading me* she thought.she finally reaches a beach and sees two figures
Posted 7/24/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:


anti-lambsacrifice wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:


anti-lambsacrifice wrote:

(I was given permission in a PM to go ahead and type mine. This is my first time doing this but here goes. If you want to roleplay with me specifically, see above post for my roleplaying rules.)

It's about 3 PM on a foggy Saturday in spring. I walk alongside the winding road overlooking the desolate beach to my left and stop midway. It's trespassing, but I look left and right and find that the road is completely empty for what seems like miles. I climb over the many boulders outlining the sand. It's cold - about 55 degrees, so I untie my grey hoodie from around my waist and put it on. When I get on to the sand, I walk further towards the water. I sit down and light a cigarette before putting it to my mouth.


Jackie walks in~

It's cold and windy. I only got Shorts and a t-shirt on, and a very long hoodie. I look ahead of me and spot a girl smoking. I ask myself why is she trespassing on my beach. So i start to walk towards the mystery girl.


I hear footsteps approaching from behind me and slowly turn around. There's a particularly thick build up of fog blanketing the boulders, so I can't make out the blurred figure until they're only about 12 feet from myself. I rise steadily to my feet, cigarette in hand, and stare him up and down.

"Aren't you cold?" I take another puff of my cigarette, offering him one with my free hand.


*takes a cigarette that's offered to him* *lights it up and takes a few puffs* I'm not cold I just took a jog saying with a smile on my face. Why are you on my private beach? I asked while picking up a stick and drawing in the sand.



I glance at him smiling, though unaware of what I ought to do next. I stuff the cigarette-pack back into my pocket.

"You say it's your beach," I throw my cigarette on the ground and crush it into the sand with my foot, "I say you stumbled upon it before I did and CALLED it yours..I am glad that I didn't have to get into it with you as soon as I came, though."

I sit back down before sprawling myself out onto the sand and closing my eyes.

(I don't really know what to do with more than roleplayer at a time, so if they qupte ME directly, I'll branch off imto another story with that person.)
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/13 , edited 7/24/13
saya walk on the beach searching for the deadly foe that awaits her*where could it be* she thought. she keeps her hands on her katana ready to draw
(seperate story)
Posted 7/24/13


*takes a cigarette that's offered to him* *lights it up and takes a few puffs* I'm not cold I just took a jog saying with a smile on my face. Why are you on my private beach? I asked while picking up a stick and drawing in the sand.


I glance at him smiling, though unaware of what I ought to do next. I stuff the cigarette-pack back into my pocket.

"You say it's your beach," I throw my cigarette on the ground and crush it into the sand with my foot, "I say you stumbled upon it before I did and CALLED it yours..I am glad that I didn't have to get into it with you as soon as I came, though."

I sit back down before sprawling myself out onto the sand and closing my eyes.

(I don't really know what to do with more than roleplayer at a time, so if they qupte ME directly, I'll branch off imto another story with that person.)

*Starts to laugh*
My Father owns this beach (saying in a low tone like I didn't want her to here me) what really brought you down in these parts of the beach? I asked. I yell at her not to fall asleep because there is a huge storm rolling in. Don't I say. While I kept on saying "Don't" I felt the wind pick up and it started to sprinkle.
Posted 7/24/13

Zackie-Jackie [link url="/forumtopic-813003/rp-thread?fpid=43873215" title="View quoted

*Starts to laugh*
My Father owns this beach (saying in a low tone like I didn't want her to here me) what really brought you down in these parts of the beach? I asked. I yell at her not to fall asleep because there is a huge storm rolling in. Don't I say. While I kept on saying "Don't" I felt the wind pick up and it started to sprinkle.


"Then it especially isn't yours," I say in a just as low tone, keeping my eyes closed.

A drop of rain lands atop my forehead. I sit up and turn to face, smiling thankfully in.regards to your warning.

"I got kicked out and thought this was the best place to go. I guess it's time to relocate."



Posted 7/24/13

"Then it especially isn't yours," I say in a just as low tone, keeping my eyes closed.

A drop of rain lands atop my forehead. I sit up and turn to face, smiling thankfully in.regards to your warning.

"I got kicked out and thought this was the best place to go. I guess it's time to relocate."





*Grabs your hand* let's get out of the here before it gets bad. *Starts to run with the mystery girl to his fathers house* (Which is a 2miles away from where we are.) I can ask Father if you can stay at our house for awhile.
Posted 7/24/13


Zackie-Jackie wrote:


"Then it especially isn't yours," I say in a just as low tone, keeping my eyes closed.

A drop of rain lands atop my forehead. I sit up and turn to face, smiling thankfully in.regards to your warning.

"I got kicked out and thought this was the best place to go. I guess it's time to relocate."





*Grabs your hand* let's get out of the here before it gets bad. *Starts to run with the mystery girl to his fathers house* (Which is a 2miles away from where we are.) I can ask Father if you can stay at our house for awhile.

I'm not very fast, nor am I in a big rush to get out of the rain, but I agree in hopes of having a place to return to for a minute. I still my movements for a second and look at you, eyes cut.

"What's the rush?", I ask, "I don't even know you."
Posted 7/24/13

anti-lambsacrifice wrote:



Zackie-Jackie wrote:


"Then it especially isn't yours," I say in a just as low tone, keeping my eyes closed.

A drop of rain lands atop my forehead. I sit up and turn to face, smiling thankfully in.regards to your warning.

"I got kicked out and thought this was the best place to go. I guess it's time to relocate."





*Grabs your hand* let's get out of the here before it gets bad. *Starts to run with the mystery girl to his fathers house* (Which is a 2miles away from where we are.) I can ask Father if you can stay at our house for awhile.


I'm not very fast, nor am I in a big rush to get out of the rain, but I agree in hopes of having a place to return to for a minute. I still my movements for a second and look at you, eyes cut.

"What's the rush?", I ask, "I don't even know you."

*Turns around and looks back at you* We just need to find a place to get out of the rain and we can talk. *walks towards a bus stop post and sits under the topper* Come and sit so we can get to know each other better *pats the Seat come come*
Posted 7/25/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:


anti-lambsacrifice wrote:



Zackie-Jackie wrote:


"Then it especially isn't yours," I say in a just as low tone, keeping my eyes closed.

A drop of rain lands atop my forehead. I sit up and turn to face, smiling thankfully in.regards to your warning.

"I got kicked out and thought this was the best place to go. I guess it's time to relocate."





*Grabs your hand* let's get out of the here before it gets bad. *Starts to run with the mystery girl to his fathers house* (Which is a 2miles away from where we are.) I can ask Father if you can stay at our house for awhile.


I'm not very fast, nor am I in a big rush to get out of the rain, but I agree in hopes of having a place to return to for a minute. I still my movements for a second and look at you, eyes cut.

"What's the rush?", I ask, "I don't even know you."


*Turns around and looks back at you* We just need to find a place to get out of the rain and we can talk. *walks towards a bus stop post and sits under the topper* Come and sit so we can get to know each other better *pats the Seat come come*

I shrug and sit down next to him.

"Firstly, why didn't you try and make me leave?"

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.