First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
RP Thread
9284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / † City of angles †
Offline
Posted 7/28/13




Oh ok , Thank you , *goes in side the car and closes the car door*


*Drives to the mall* when we get there i stop and let Lulu out*
When you go clothe Browsing i will be outside _-_ *he laughed*




Alright *smiles and goes in side* lets see what do they have in here .. Hmm
*trys on a striped dress*

well i guess this will do for now *goes bk an underss an wears normal cloths*
*goes out side an sees you* sorry for the wait i seen some of the things in there an well they where all nice , had trouble choosing something in my size.
Posted 7/28/13




Alright *smiles and goes in side* lets see what do they have in here .. Hmm
*trys on a striped dress*

well i guess this will do for now *goes bk an underss an wears normal cloths*
*goes out side an sees you* sorry for the wait i seen some of the things in there an well they where all nice , had trouble choosing something in my size.


*Gets up* There is no need to apologize miss. I hope you got everything you needed.
Well where to next.? where would you like to browse next? I asked her Nicely....
9284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / † City of angles †
Offline
Posted 7/28/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:





Alright *smiles and goes in side* lets see what do they have in here .. Hmm
*trys on a striped dress*

well i guess this will do for now *goes bk an underss an wears normal cloths*
*goes out side an sees you* sorry for the wait i seen some of the things in there an well they where all nice , had trouble choosing something in my size.


*Gets up* There is no need to apologize miss. I hope you got everything you needed.
Well where to next.? where would you like to browse next? I asked her Nicely....



*smiles* uhmm .. well i'm not sure where else to go i would like to go home for now i would visit again soon tho you've been so kind i hope we meet again in my other visit .
Posted 7/28/13

Passionately_Curious wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:





Alright *smiles and goes in side* lets see what do they have in here .. Hmm
*trys on a striped dress*

well i guess this will do for now *goes bk an underss an wears normal cloths*
*goes out side an sees you* sorry for the wait i seen some of the things in there an well they where all nice , had trouble choosing something in my size.


*Gets up* There is no need to apologize miss. I hope you got everything you needed.
Well where to next.? where would you like to browse next? I asked her Nicely....




*smiles* uhmm .. well i'm not sure where else to go i would like to go home for now i would visit again soon tho you've been so kind i hope we meet again in my other visit .


Okay anytime *Parts ways* Waves back ill see you later
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/13
*i sat on a bench in a park whistling, kinda bored*
Posted 8/9/13
*looks at a board ten days old*

yeah somehow i don't think this is going anywhere...
Posted 8/9/13

xMomentaix wrote:

*looks at a board ten days old*

yeah somehow i don't think this is going anywhere...


*walks up to* Hm.... Care to fight me? ^^
24397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 8/10/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


xMomentaix wrote:

*looks at a board ten days old*

yeah somehow i don't think this is going anywhere...


*walks up to* Hm.... Care to fight me? ^^


my moneys on SuzumeAkihana
Posted 8/12/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:


anti-lambsacrifice wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:


anti-lambsacrifice wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:

I tell her, Im not going to leave a girl outside in the rain, you just got kicked out So Im letting you stay at my place tonight.
I'm Jackie By the way, Who Are you may i ask your name?



"No," I reply, "I mean, why didn't you try to make me leave 'your' beach..but it's nice to meet you, Jackie; I'm Tai."

(Newcomers, please see the 1st page for my roleplay rules. Also, I'm not that uncreative..Tai is pronounced "Thai"- not Tay. : P )



"Because I didn't want you for you to leave" Tai please stay one night you will get food and sleep in the guest bed. If you don't like it you are more than welcome to leave for good.


I look at you with a smile and shrug in agreement. I then turn to my right and see a bus schedule posted on the plastic wall to find that the next one leaves in 20 minutes. The rain is now pouring hard with no hint of letting up. I can hear the thunder and see the lightening surrounding the trees on the edges of the pathway up ahead. I turn back to you.

"I don't think it's safe to run all that way..," I say, "Especially with my slow ass trailing along. Want to take a bus?"

(Newcomers, please see the 1st page for my roleplay rules.)



*Looks down at you* Sure we can take the bus. I really hope we don't catch a cold out here. *hands you my jacket* here take it.
*waits for the bus with Tai*


"Why don't you need the jacket?" I say back, "You seem like you're a lot colder than I am."

Posted 8/12/13

anti-lambsacrifice wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:


anti-lambsacrifice wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:


anti-lambsacrifice wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:

I tell her, Im not going to leave a girl outside in the rain, you just got kicked out So Im letting you stay at my place tonight.
I'm Jackie By the way, Who Are you may i ask your name?



"No," I reply, "I mean, why didn't you try to make me leave 'your' beach..but it's nice to meet you, Jackie; I'm Tai."

(Newcomers, please see the 1st page for my roleplay rules. Also, I'm not that uncreative..Tai is pronounced "Thai"- not Tay. : P )



"Because I didn't want you for you to leave" Tai please stay one night you will get food and sleep in the guest bed. If you don't like it you are more than welcome to leave for good.


I look at you with a smile and shrug in agreement. I then turn to my right and see a bus schedule posted on the plastic wall to find that the next one leaves in 20 minutes. The rain is now pouring hard with no hint of letting up. I can hear the thunder and see the lightening surrounding the trees on the edges of the pathway up ahead. I turn back to you.

"I don't think it's safe to run all that way..," I say, "Especially with my slow ass trailing along. Want to take a bus?"

(Newcomers, please see the 1st page for my roleplay rules.)



*Looks down at you* Sure we can take the bus. I really hope we don't catch a cold out here. *hands you my jacket* here take it.
*waits for the bus with Tai*


"Why don't you need the jacket?" I say back, "You seem like you're a lot colder than I am."



*puts jacket around you* no sweat don't worry about me, Jackie said. *laughs a bit* the bus is on its way.
Posted 8/12/13 , edited 8/12/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:


anti-lambsacrifice wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:


anti-lambsacrifice wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:


anti-lambsacrifice wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:

I tell her, Im not going to leave a girl outside in the rain, you just got kicked out So Im letting you stay at my place tonight.
I'm Jackie By the way, Who Are you may i ask your name?



"No," I reply, "I mean, why didn't you try to make me leave 'your' beach..but it's nice to meet you, Jackie; I'm Tai."

(Newcomers, please see the 1st page for my roleplay rules. Also, I'm not that uncreative..Tai is pronounced "Thai"- not Tay. : P )



"Because I didn't want you for you to leave" Tai please stay one night you will get food and sleep in the guest bed. If you don't like it you are more than welcome to leave for good.


I look at you with a smile and shrug in agreement. I then turn to my right and see a bus schedule posted on the plastic wall to find that the next one leaves in 20 minutes. The rain is now pouring hard with no hint of letting up. I can hear the thunder and see the lightening surrounding the trees on the edges of the pathway up ahead. I turn back to you.

"I don't think it's safe to run all that way..," I say, "Especially with my slow ass trailing along. Want to take a bus?"

(Newcomers, please see the 1st page for my roleplay rules.)



*Looks down at you* Sure we can take the bus. I really hope we don't catch a cold out here. *hands you my jacket* here take it.
*waits for the bus with Tai*


"Why don't you need the jacket?" I say back, "You seem like you're a lot colder than I am."



*puts jacket around you* no sweat don't worry about me, Jackie said. *laughs a bit* the bus is on its way.


I strongly consider throwing the jacket off in a fit of rage, but am distracted when I see two lights seemingly forming far off in between the rain drops. Figuring it's our bus, I stand up and grab the change from my pocket. As it pulls up, I take the jacket and hand it back to you, looking at you with narrowed eyes.

"This looks nice. I'd hide it under your shirt, assuming you aren't wearing anything you consider valuable."

The door of the bus opens and I start walking up the stairs.

Posted 8/12/13



I strongly consider throwing the jacket off in a fit of rage, but am distracted when I see two lights seemingly forming far off in between the rain drops. Figuring it's our bus, I stand up and grab the change from my pocket. As it pulls up, I take the jacket and hand it back to you, looking at you with narrowed eyes.

"This looks nice. I'd hide it under your shirt, assuming you aren't wearing anything you consider valuable."

The door of the bus opens and I start walking up the stairs.



when i get my jacket handed back to me * Grabs jacket and put's back on*
Don't worry about paying for the Bus I got it,
The Bus stops in front of us.
The Bus driver asked where we were headed, I tell him we are going to the old park (that is where my house is near)

*We both get in and I pay for two people*

Then i take a seat in the very back* ( their is only you me and the bus driver on board)
Posted 8/13/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:




I strongly consider throwing the jacket off in a fit of rage, but am distracted when I see two lights seemingly forming far off in between the rain drops. Figuring it's our bus, I stand up and grab the change from my pocket. As it pulls up, I take the jacket and hand it back to you, looking at you with narrowed eyes.

"This looks nice. I'd hide it under your shirt, assuming you aren't wearing anything you consider valuable."

The door of the bus opens and I start walking up the stairs.



when i get my jacket handed back to me * Grabs jacket and put's back on*
Don't worry about paying for the Bus I got it,
The Bus stops in front of us.
The Bus driver asked where we were headed, I tell him we are going to the old park (that is where my house is near)

*We both get in and I pay for two people*

Then i take a seat in the very back* ( their is only you me and the bus driver on board)

"....."

I sit there next to you with my eyes closed wondering why you're paying for everything. My hand is shoved in my right pocket. I glance around making sure no one is watching me before I pull out a grenade and get on my feet.

Posted 8/13/13

anti-lambsacrifice wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:




I strongly consider throwing the jacket off in a fit of rage, but am distracted when I see two lights seemingly forming far off in between the rain drops. Figuring it's our bus, I stand up and grab the change from my pocket. As it pulls up, I take the jacket and hand it back to you, looking at you with narrowed eyes.

"This looks nice. I'd hide it under your shirt, assuming you aren't wearing anything you consider valuable."

The door of the bus opens and I start walking up the stairs.



when i get my jacket handed back to me * Grabs jacket and put's back on*
Don't worry about paying for the Bus I got it,
The Bus stops in front of us.
The Bus driver asked where we were headed, I tell him we are going to the old park (that is where my house is near)

*We both get in and I pay for two people*

Then i take a seat in the very back* ( their is only you me and the bus driver on board)


"....."

I sit there next to you with my eyes closed wondering why you're paying for everything. My hand is shoved in my right pocket. I glance around making sure no one is watching me before I pull out a grenade and get on my feet.



*Glances at you in fear*
W-H-Y Wh-y WHY!!!!! do you have a grenade? Jackie Asked?

What ever you do don't pull that pick, Lets Talk through this.... What is the matter?

Jackie Eyes start to widen, like he is about to have a panic attack*
Posted 8/13/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:


anti-lambsacrifice wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:




I strongly consider throwing the jacket off in a fit of rage, but am distracted when I see two lights seemingly forming far off in between the rain drops. Figuring it's our bus, I stand up and grab the change from my pocket. As it pulls up, I take the jacket and hand it back to you, looking at you with narrowed eyes.

"This looks nice. I'd hide it under your shirt, assuming you aren't wearing anything you consider valuable."

The door of the bus opens and I start walking up the stairs.



when i get my jacket handed back to me * Grabs jacket and put's back on*
Don't worry about paying for the Bus I got it,
The Bus stops in front of us.
The Bus driver asked where we were headed, I tell him we are going to the old park (that is where my house is near)

*We both get in and I pay for two people*

Then i take a seat in the very back* ( their is only you me and the bus driver on board)


"....."

I sit there next to you with my eyes closed wondering why you're paying for everything. My hand is shoved in my right pocket. I glance around making sure no one is watching me before I pull out a grenade and get on my feet.



*Glances at you in fear*
W-H-Y Wh-y WHY!!!!! do you have a grenade? Jackie Asked?

What ever you do don't pull that pick, Lets Talk through this.... What is the matter?

Jackie Eyes start to widen, like he is about to have a panic attack*

"Because if I try to go to the beach, I'm told it's someone else's property. And if I try to walk around, there are no sidewalks, and a bus carrying lazy ass people makes it complicated," I turn to face you, my hand on the pick, "I don't need anyone buying my way, or giving me their clothes, or even giving me a place to stay. You can learn, but I've told this asshole once already..so, you'd probably better figure out how to get off somehow."

I open the window and, as the bus is nearing a plain of grass, I pull the pick before jumping out of the window.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.