First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 7-22-13--7-23-13
Posted 7/22/13

mynameismariel wrote:

-is glomped- -covers us with a blanket- for desert we can shoot old abandoned buildings :)


Ehmagawd, yay! Best dessert ever! *cuddles more*
Posted 7/22/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

*passes out*


o_o *shakes you* Ethan-kun? Are you alright?! Please wake up!
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/22/13

mynameismariel wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:

Omg!!!!! SUZU<33 -glomps- I missed you ^__^


o hey mariel


Ethan -glomps- where's the candy


candy? *starts flipping tables* you didnt want any candy last time i went to the candy store
Posted 7/22/13

tigersjaw wrote:

Look if you want to go out for some pasta all you gotta do is say yes and I'll take ya


o3o But.. I don't wanna go out with chu. Sorry!
Posted 7/22/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

candy? *starts flipping tables* you didnt want any candy last time i went to the candy store


Posted 7/22/13

tigersjaw wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:


tigersjaw wrote:


Andrewob91 wrote:

Hi guys. Hanging with my cousin. Lets all party.


Is there beer


Beer??? what about margaritas o.o


Would you settle for limearitas


Heck yea
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/22/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

*passes out*


o_o *shakes you* Ethan-kun? Are you alright?! Please wake up!


*rolls over on stomach and smiles*
Posted 7/22/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

*rolls over on stomach and smiles*


*frowns* Dude, why'd you scare me like that?!
Posted 7/22/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:

Omg!!!!! SUZU<33 -glomps- I missed you ^__^


o hey mariel


Ethan -glomps- where's the candy


candy? *starts flipping tables* you didnt want any candy last time i went to the candy store


But but Ethan -walks away with head down-
32531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / virginia
Offline
Posted 7/22/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


tigersjaw wrote:

Look if you want to go out for some pasta all you gotta do is say yes and I'll take ya


o3o But.. I don't wanna go out with chu. Sorry!


hmphhmphmhphmhphmhphmhp
32531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / virginia
Offline
Posted 7/22/13

mynameismariel wrote:


tigersjaw wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:


tigersjaw wrote:


Andrewob91 wrote:

Hi guys. Hanging with my cousin. Lets all party.


Is there beer


Beer??? what about margaritas o.o


Would you settle for limearitas


Heck yea


So you're def cool with watching me drink your limearita like right now
Posted 7/22/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:

-is glomped- -covers us with a blanket- for desert we can shoot old abandoned buildings :)


Ehmagawd, yay! Best dessert ever! *cuddles more*


Hehehehe <333333 -gives you a sammich- juice box?
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Straight Outta Co...
Offline
Posted 7/22/13
Drunk and high make a great combo!
Posted 7/22/13

mynameismariel wrote:

But but Ethan -walks away with head down-


Please don't cry! D: *looks at Ethan-kun angrily*
Posted 7/22/13

mynameismariel wrote:

Hehehehe <333333 -gives you a sammich- juice box?


*nods* ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.