where to watch legal anime besides crunchyroll
9316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / detroit, Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/23/13
I enjoy crunchyroll, i really do. However, there are many anime's that crunchyroll does not have and that i want to watch. I like supporting the anime creators, and so i like legal websites. Is there any other websites that anime streams legally or do i have to watch it on an illegal steam( i really don't want to do that). I also don't really want to buy the dvd's, those are too expensive
49301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Elephant
Offline
Posted 7/23/13 , edited 7/23/13
Funimation, VIZ and Hulu. Maybe there are others that I don't know of.
33453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 7/23/13

-- The Anime Network
-- Anime News Network
-- Netflix
-- Crackle
-- Nico Nico Douga will upload an official stream of an anime for English or other non-Japanese users.
-- Animesols.com
-- https://www.daisuki.net/
-- viki.com - it has some of the more obscure (less known ones) on there. The main problem though is there are series that have eps that aren't fully translated. I guess the shows on there too are actually translated (legally) by any anime fan, so the translations from what I can tell from watching Grenadier on there, aren't quite the best.
20331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/23/13

viva_cmpunker wrote:

Funimation, VIZ and Hulu. Maybe there are others that I don't know of.


Pretty much, but they do too many commercials so I always end up back here.
103973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/23/13
youtube but that is funi derivative
Guardian of A/M/P
65266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 7/24/13 , edited 7/24/13
Here's a link to a comprehensive list of all the legal sites with all their shows. It's up to date. ENJOY!

http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?7369-Free-Legal-Streaming-Anime-Master-List-v2
9316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / detroit, Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/24/13

zendude wrote:

Here's a link to a comprehensive list of all the legal sites with all their shows. It's up to date. ENJOY!

http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?7369-Free-Legal-Streaming-Anime-Master-List-v2


Try going to that forum,. i don't think it works
Guardian of A/M/P
65266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 7/24/13

dharshanpradeep wrote:


zendude wrote:

Here's a link to a comprehensive list of all the legal sites with all their shows. It's up to date. ENJOY!

http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?7369-Free-Legal-Streaming-Anime-Master-List-v2


Try going to that forum,. i don't think it works


Weird. I guess there something like linking outside that messes it up.

Copy and paste to address bar.
9316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / detroit, Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/24/13

zendude wrote:


dharshanpradeep wrote:


zendude wrote:

Here's a link to a comprehensive list of all the legal sites with all their shows. It's up to date. ENJOY!

http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?7369-Free-Legal-Streaming-Anime-Master-List-v2


Try going to that forum,. i don't think it works


Weird. I guess there something like linking outside that messes it up.

Copy and paste to address bar.


Thanks bro this was rlly helpful
Queen Moderator
44022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 7/24/13 , edited 7/24/13


Hey there!
Thanks for supporting the community and watching legal anime. I see you got some great recommendations ^_^
However since this is a personal thread, I'll have to close it.
Happy viewing!
~Miki
You must be logged in to post.