First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply chatroom
lich
23555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Neither here, nor...
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

michaeldeska wrote:


Ikegreil wrote:


michaeldeska wrote:


Ikegreil wrote:


michaeldeska wrote:


Ikegreil wrote:

And this because I can't stop laughing at it....



that was a funny cartoon


My absolute favorite cartoon ever XD Next comes adventure time but other than that I really don't like American made cartoons.


i hate adventure time


Really? Why?


becouse there is no structure in it


That's kind of what I like about it, though the fact that there isn't a storyline kind of bugs me, but when it comes to modern cartoons it's all I'll watch.
master zombie
12333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / creeper status (c...
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

Ikegreil wrote:


tmanfizz wrote:


Ikegreil wrote:


michaeldeska wrote:


Ikegreil wrote:


tmanfizz wrote:

BTW im new to this whole chat room/forum thing so if i mess up please dont hesitate to correct me!!!


No worries, so am I. I needed people to talk about anime with, since none of my friends like it. They walk into my room and see all my wall scrolls, DVDs and figures and they're like "Dude, that's really weird" XD


hahah i get the same reaction some times


I need a place to buy a good glass display case with a light. I'd love to order from IKEA, but they don't deliver and there isn't one that is close to me. Right now my figures are just sitting out on the shelf collecting dust and it makes me sad to see them like that. Ha ha I guess you could say I'm a bit weird when it comes to anime merchandise, but it's a hobby that I love. So that leads me to wonder, does anyone else collect figures, or is it not as popular as I thought it was?


i would, but unfortunately im in high school so i dont have the privacy to do it, but hopefully in college!


I started in HS but I kept my Otaku nature a secret from everyone until I was a junior, then I, for lack of a better term, came out of the Otaku closet


omg tjhats what I am in... the otaku clost. i have never heard of a more perfect analogy than that
lich
23555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Neither here, nor...
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

tmanfizz wrote:


Ikegreil wrote:


tmanfizz wrote:


Ikegreil wrote:


michaeldeska wrote:


Ikegreil wrote:


tmanfizz wrote:

BTW im new to this whole chat room/forum thing so if i mess up please dont hesitate to correct me!!!


No worries, so am I. I needed people to talk about anime with, since none of my friends like it. They walk into my room and see all my wall scrolls, DVDs and figures and they're like "Dude, that's really weird" XD


hahah i get the same reaction some times


I need a place to buy a good glass display case with a light. I'd love to order from IKEA, but they don't deliver and there isn't one that is close to me. Right now my figures are just sitting out on the shelf collecting dust and it makes me sad to see them like that. Ha ha I guess you could say I'm a bit weird when it comes to anime merchandise, but it's a hobby that I love. So that leads me to wonder, does anyone else collect figures, or is it not as popular as I thought it was?


i would, but unfortunately im in high school so i dont have the privacy to do it, but hopefully in college!


I started in HS but I kept my Otaku nature a secret from everyone until I was a junior, then I, for lack of a better term, came out of the Otaku closet


omg tjhats what I am in... the otaku clost. i have never heard of a more perfect analogy than that


Ha ha I love using that term, but in all honesty there is nothing to be afraid of. When I started letting people know (Mainly via my claymore, Clannad, and Elfen Lied tattoos) No one really cared all that much. I mean there were a few rude people saying things like "get a life", "Grow up", and "Fag" but I never let that get to me. I knew who I was and I was comfortable with it. I understand why you're still in the closet, but soon there will be no need to be there because sooner or later you'll be more or less like "Fuck what you think, I'm having a great time"


master vampire
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / florida
Offline
Posted 7/30/13
You have claymore, clannad, and elfen lied tattoos?! that is the most epic thing I've heard today! Are they like a sleeve of complete awesomeness or separates? Im working on a sleeve myself, but nothing compared to something that cool. Kudos!
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/30/13
whos the character on your pic flybelle?
master vampire
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / florida
Offline
Posted 7/30/13
I dont think she comes from an anime, its a wallpaper I found a year or so back and I use her for all my backgrounds except facebook. Ive tried to google search the image but it doesnt lead anywhere. I think she is pretty.
master zombie
12333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / creeper status (c...
Offline
Posted 7/30/13
man i bet thoughs tats look sweet!
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

FlyBelle wrote:

I dont think she comes from an anime, its a wallpaper I found a year or so back and I use her for all my backgrounds except facebook. Ive tried to google search the image but it doesnt lead anywhere. I think she is pretty.


she is very pretty
lich
23555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Neither here, nor...
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

FlyBelle wrote:

You have claymore, clannad, and elfen lied tattoos?! that is the most epic thing I've heard today! Are they like a sleeve of complete awesomeness or separates? Im working on a sleeve myself, but nothing compared to something that cool. Kudos!


They are separate. I have Lucy on my left forearm, Kyou Fujibayashi on my right shoulder, and Galatea's claymore emblem on my right wrist. I really want to get galatea on my leg because my arms are full. I also have a tribal fox, Tribal Scorpion, and a tear-through of circuitry with the word anime on it. I love them all, oh I also have a tat of annie from League of Legends. Basically if I love a character and I get some extra cash I find an image and a spot then just go for it. One thing I'm always asked is "Won't you regret it?" I say, NO!!, NEVAR!!! If anything they're a part of my past XD
lich
23555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Neither here, nor...
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

michaeldeska wrote:


FlyBelle wrote:

I dont think she comes from an anime, its a wallpaper I found a year or so back and I use her for all my backgrounds except facebook. Ive tried to google search the image but it doesnt lead anywhere. I think she is pretty.


she is very pretty


Agreed
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

Ikegreil wrote:


michaeldeska wrote:


FlyBelle wrote:

I dont think she comes from an anime, its a wallpaper I found a year or so back and I use her for all my backgrounds except facebook. Ive tried to google search the image but it doesnt lead anywhere. I think she is pretty.


she is very pretty


Agreed


were horrible
master vampire
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / florida
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

Ikegreil wrote:


FlyBelle wrote:

You have claymore, clannad, and elfen lied tattoos?! that is the most epic thing I've heard today! Are they like a sleeve of complete awesomeness or separates? Im working on a sleeve myself, but nothing compared to something that cool. Kudos!


They are separate. I have Lucy on my left forearm, Kyou Fujibayashi on my right shoulder, and Galatea's claymore emblem on my right wrist. I really want to get galatea on my leg because my arms are full. I also have a tribal fox, Tribal Scorpion, and a tear-through of circuitry with the word anime on it. I love them all, oh I also have a tat of annie from League of Legends. Basically if I love a character and I get some extra cash I find an image and a spot then just go for it. One thing I'm always asked is "Won't you regret it?" I say, NO!!, NEVAR!!! If anything they're a part of my past XD



Those sound really niffty, you should post pics of them.
Yea its something people who dont have tattoos wont be able to understand. My parents once called me a cheap slut for having them, im like dude I have over 700 bucks of ink.....im not cheap
I dig the tribal style my husband has a shoulder done in it.
master vampire
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / florida
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

michaeldeska wrote:


Ikegreil wrote:


michaeldeska wrote:


FlyBelle wrote:

I dont think she comes from an anime, its a wallpaper I found a year or so back and I use her for all my backgrounds except facebook. Ive tried to google search the image but it doesnt lead anywhere. I think she is pretty.


she is very pretty


Agreed


were horrible


How is that horrible?

16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

FlyBelle wrote:


michaeldeska wrote:


Ikegreil wrote:


michaeldeska wrote:


FlyBelle wrote:

I dont think she comes from an anime, its a wallpaper I found a year or so back and I use her for all my backgrounds except facebook. Ive tried to google search the image but it doesnt lead anywhere. I think she is pretty.


she is very pretty


Agreed


were horrible


How is that horrible?



kidding, kidding
lich
23555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Neither here, nor...
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

FlyBelle wrote:


Ikegreil wrote:


FlyBelle wrote:

You have claymore, clannad, and elfen lied tattoos?! that is the most epic thing I've heard today! Are they like a sleeve of complete awesomeness or separates? Im working on a sleeve myself, but nothing compared to something that cool. Kudos!


They are separate. I have Lucy on my left forearm, Kyou Fujibayashi on my right shoulder, and Galatea's claymore emblem on my right wrist. I really want to get galatea on my leg because my arms are full. I also have a tribal fox, Tribal Scorpion, and a tear-through of circuitry with the word anime on it. I love them all, oh I also have a tat of annie from League of Legends. Basically if I love a character and I get some extra cash I find an image and a spot then just go for it. One thing I'm always asked is "Won't you regret it?" I say, NO!!, NEVAR!!! If anything they're a part of my past XD



Those sound really niffty, you should post pics of them.
Yea its something people who dont have tattoos wont be able to understand. My parents once called me a cheap slut for having them, im like dude I have over 700 bucks of ink.....im not cheap
I dig the tribal style my husband has a shoulder done in it.


Yeah I have around 1,000 bucks in ink but to me it's all worth it. According to my mother I am going to live in hell forever because I see my body as an empty canvas to showcase what I love, Ah well I guess we just come from a different generation. A F*****G AWESOME ONE!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.