First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Mordecai and Rigby
Creator
17835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 7/24/13
*playing video game* Ooh got serve Mordecai
34571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/25/13


Mordecai: -looks at you- you were lucky for first try, lets go again. -plays-
Creator
17835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 7/25/13

Godfather1925 wrote:



Mordecai: -looks at you- you were lucky for first try, lets go again. -plays-


No way dude...no hold backs here *moving my thumbs more*
34571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/25/13


Mordecai: no way dude. -plays faster-.
Creator
17835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 7/25/13

Godfather1925 wrote:



Mordecai: no way dude. -plays faster-.


HEY you cheated!!! ..i didn't really deserve this pain...*falls down*
34571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/25/13


Mordecai: -laughs- yeah. your such a sore loser rigby, -Benson walks in-



Benson: Mordecai and rigby... !!GET BACK TO WORK !!
Creator
17835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 7/26/13
Benson: SET UP THE CHAIRS LIKE I TOLD YOU TOO! I'll go pick up the kids

Mordecai: "Benson's gonna drop his balls when he sees how good we set up these chairs! He's gonna be all, (mocking Benson voice) Oh, no! My gumballs!"
Rigby: "I don't know, do you wanna be boring forever?"
Posted 7/26/13
I am a white monkey......
Creator
17835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 7/26/13

Castiel_Angel wrote:

I am a white monkey......


*wrestling with Mordecai* Dude, theres nothing wrong with that.
34571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/26/13 , edited 7/26/13


Mordecai: skips, i need your help

Posted 7/26/13

Godfather1925 wrote:





"Oh I'll help. Right after Rigby gives me a rematch"
34571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/26/13


Mordecai: skips i need your help to move something, its too heavy and if Benson comes back and sees his piano not moved hes going to fire me.
Creator
17835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 7/26/13

Godfather1925 wrote:



Mordecai: skips i need your help to move something, its too heavy and if Benson comes back and sees his piano not moved hes going to fire me.


What did I do?? if this about the arm-wrestling? you can forget it. I won this game fair.
34571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/26/13


Mordecai: rigby tell him the truth, you cheated
Posted 7/26/13

Naruto_teamo wrote:


Godfather1925 wrote:



Mordecai: skips i need your help to move something, its too heavy and if Benson comes back and sees his piano not moved hes going to fire me.


What did I do?? if this about the arm-wrestling? you can forget it. I won this game fair.


Why isn't the piano moved? where is Rigby?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.