First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Cancel subscription
Posted 4/2/14
So you cannot cancel a normal account
25926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / Quirm
Offline
Posted 4/2/14

mickeydamouse wrote:

So you cannot cancel a normal account


You can completely nuke it if you wish, then you can't even use it to watch free with commercials anymore... /nuke
30146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 5/3/14
Wth i just canceled and lost my remaing days, what a scam!!!
One Punch Mod
44484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 5/3/14 , edited 5/3/14

Realzi wrote:

Wth i just canceled and lost my remaing days, what a scam!!!


If you had a paid membership, contact support via the Contact Us form and they can take care of things for you.

If it was a trial membership (which guessing by your membership date and CR points, I'm thinking it probably wasn't), then that's pretty much how trials work.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 19 days ago
I have repeatedly e-mailed Crunchyroll to cancel my renewing membership subscription; I very rarely use this site and I do not wish to continuously be billed to my direct bank account! Someone please help ): this has been going on for months!


This forum seems to be the only way of getting help with what I need -__-
The Wise Wizard
73102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 19 days ago

Oceansx31 wrote:

I have repeatedly e-mailed Crunchyroll to cancel my renewing membership subscription; I very rarely use this site and I do not wish to continuously be billed to my direct bank account! Someone please help ): this has been going on for months!

Unless you signed up under a different account, it does appear to be cancelled, as you are showing as having a normal (non-premium) account.

5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 19 days ago , edited 19 days ago
I need to cancel my free trial but do not see a button to do so
4007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 19 days ago
@TheAncientOne it is Oceansx31 as it would turn out you were right! For some reason I have two accounts, I just went through some of my e-mails and noticed they I also get e-mails sent to my main inbox. I had to reset my password for this account because I had no idea what it even was, but if this is the account being charged then I would like it to be canceled ASAP please!
4007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 19 days ago
Oops guess I should have hit the reply button but please read message above, thank-you (:
The Wise Wizard
73102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 19 days ago

OceanWeekend wrote:

@TheAncientOne it is Oceansx31 as it would turn out you were right! For some reason I have two accounts, I just went through some of my e-mails and noticed they I also get e-mails sent to my main inbox. I had to reset my password for this account because I had no idea what it even was, but if this is the account being charged then I would like it to be canceled ASAP please!

You have two approaches:

1. Cancel yourself, from your Account page. Keep in mind that you will lose any remaining time you have already paid for.

2. Use the Contact Us form to contact customer service and request the disable the automatic renewal for this account. (Make certain you are logged into it when using the form).


I recommend using #1 only if your renewal is due in the next few days. Otherwise, #2 will give you more value for the money you have spent. The next date you will be billed will be shown on your account page.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.