First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 7-26-13--7-27-13
Dark Perv Owl
12810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Illinois
Offline
Posted 7/26/13


By all means, Chat, Troll, and Keep Language (PG-13). Makes some friends!
Consider this the LIVE CHAT thread on CR for all you late nighters!
Adult Night Owl
4859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / CO
Offline
Posted 7/26/13
hey everyone FIRST
Night Owl
36167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/13
hey everyone whats up
Little Night Owl
15777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

hey everyone whats up


whatchin shiki again
Night Owl
36167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/13

michaeldeska wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

hey everyone whats up


whatchin shiki again


sounds fun, i feel like ive heard that name before but i cant put my finger on it
Elder Night Owl
7359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ┬┴┬┴┤ʕ•ᴥ├┬┴┬┴
Offline
Posted 7/26/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


michaeldeska wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

hey everyone whats up


whatchin shiki again


sounds fun, i feel like ive heard that name before but i cant put my finger on it


Probably because a member of this groups name is shiki.
Little Night Owl
15777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


michaeldeska wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

hey everyone whats up


whatchin shiki again


sounds fun, i feel like ive heard that name before but i cant put my finger on it


its a horror anime
Night Owl
36167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/13

Doomsdaywolf wrote:

Probably because a member of this groups name is shiki.


i know that shiki, but i meant as like an anime or a game
Dark Perv Owl
12810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Illinois
Offline
Posted 7/26/13

Doomsdaywolf wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


michaeldeska wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

hey everyone whats up


whatchin shiki again


sounds fun, i feel like ive heard that name before but i cant put my finger on it


Probably because a member of this groups name is shiki.


No member comes from that name. Because i deleted him

Little Night Owl
15777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


Doomsdaywolf wrote:

Probably because a member of this groups name is shiki.


i know that shiki, but i meant as like an anime or a game


it is
Night Owl
36167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/13

michaeldeska wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


Doomsdaywolf wrote:

Probably because a member of this groups name is shiki.


i know that shiki, but i meant as like an anime or a game


it is


yeah i saw your response, is it good
Adult Night Owl
47668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 7/26/13
my reaction to the late night chat opening:
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
24519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 7/26/13
whats up guys
Dark Perv Owl
12810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Illinois
Offline
Posted 7/26/13

ware209 wrote:

my reaction to the late night chat opening:


What to the Oping early? or the picture o.o
Adult Night Owl
47668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 7/26/13

Zackie-Jackie wrote:


ware209 wrote:

my reaction to the late night chat opening:


What to the Oping early? or the picture o.o


I'm shocked that the chat is open
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.