Remove this ad
First  Prev  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  Next  Last
Post Reply Weird facts about yourself
430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 1/19/14

ShepherdOfFire wrote:

Probably the weirdest fact about me is that I find male anime characters attractive, but I have never once looked at a real guy in that way.




Ba dum tish.

Sorry... That was also awful.
4270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Parts Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/19/14

tuxdude143 wrote:


ShepherdOfFire wrote:

Probably the weirdest fact about me is that I find male anime characters attractive, but I have never once looked at a real guy in that way.




Ba dum tish.

Sorry... That was also awful.


Oh, I also like traps! Actually, I prefer traps over regular guys anyway. That's probably another weird fact you could add.
2352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/20/14
I'm obsessed with Ed Edd n Eddy aaaaaaaaand

I believed in unicorns up until high school. Ain't I a stinker
15482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wherever my work...
Offline
Posted 1/20/14
My life was a harem when I was in high school.
737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'Murica
Offline
Posted 1/20/14
i can never seem to keep my room clean. it's clean for a few days, and then it just declines. it's a pretty bad demon pit in there o___o i really need to do something about this, it's more 'creepy' and 'gross' than 'weird', technically
3126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 2/26/14
People, more girls then guys, think I have mascara on.
I guess my eyelashes are natrually thick or something, because whenever I meet someone new, they usally ask if and why I'm wearing mascara.
18095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/26/14
My face is usually this ugly: However, when I smile, my face becomes this pretty:

Anyway, getting to the real point. I like to touch myself in very ethical ways.
Ceary 
22538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/26/14
My husband's grandma told me she thought I was 32... most people say I look 14-18 at best. I'm in my 20s...

I hate war movies and alien movies... anything with guns noise or fighting with tanks-

I am obsessed with candy Hi-Chew... XD
Ceary 
22538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/26/14

cathulhu wrote:

-i can sleep with my bra on
-i can sleep in jeans
-i feel uncomfortable when i'm not wearing socks :c
- i can wiggle my ears
-i'm generally shy and quiet, but i can scream screamo
-i actually love raisins and black licorice.
-i can dryswallow pills with no hassle
- i bite into my ice cream cones. lol!


I slept with a bra on until I was 20... XDD
14018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/14
-I sleep in full clothing. every night. no idea why
-my diet is like 75% protein. the other 25% is split between dairy and grains
-I hardly wash my hands
-I never get sick

I'm sure there's more, but I'm to lazy to list them out right now.
Posted 2/26/14

sylentshooter wrote:

I don't know.....

*every phone number I've ever had (about 6) have all ended with 666...


Nice
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/14
I almost never get sick more than once per year (which I shouldn't have said, because it's been over a year now). Fools don't catch colds!
I'm often in anime protagonist situations: back seat by window, running to bus with food in mouth, being oblivious to certain things, and parents overseas. Unfortunately, my life doesn't have a lot of fanservice...
8417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Illinois
Offline
Posted 2/27/14
In the winter I sleep with my windows fully open regardless of temperature. I like the cold. Often times I'll hear the bottles in my trash can popping as they start to contract from the cold. Lowest temperature I've had in my room was 20 degrees. I sleep in the nude but I do have a rather heavy and comfy blanket I use.
920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 2/27/14
I buy and eat ice cream outside even though it's freezing cold
Liyte 
4346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/27/14
I am not a fan of chocolate. I can only consume a tiny amount before it makes me feel sick. Blergh. x_x
First  Prev  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.