First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Did you ever think animes were real?
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
yeah.... the other day i was attacked by demons and saved by a squad of ninjas and a half-vampire.......
5789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Clemente, Cal...
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
your dumb you KOOK
2062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / M.I.A
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

Dy-Anen wrote:

information: what the person in question did, was asking a philosophical question, the title may be so and so, but the question is eligible, therefore, answering with things like: *yea lol... this thread is just stubid...>_>* and other offensive views, are just showing how damn ignorant you are.

and on the topic, i have thought about that, and came to that it may be, and then it's reality for you:D


i didn't say this topic is not eligible.. i am just saying.... they are FICTIONS... therefore. why ask if animes are real.. >_>
Posted 1/26/08
that'll be nice :3
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
Ill answer the question to make it up.... Technically the question is "Did you ever think Animes are Real?"

No, sorry you can't mix reality and anime life. If anime was real then there will be gushs of blood coming out when you cut someone.
4298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UAE, bu6'abi
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

animetoons wrote:



i didn't say this topic is not eligible.. i am just saying.... they are non-fictions... therefore. why ask if animes are real.. >_>



i didnt ask if they were real dont you get it people
i just asked if you ever thought they were real i know animes are not real so i wont ask someone if they are real
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Someplace i dont...
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

zfpinoy wrote:


Night3603 wrote:

Id like to think that animes are real, who knows some of the stories they tell in anime could have happened. personly id like Shakugan no shana anime to be real life that would be interesting. and what the hell is so stupid about it zfpinoy? its a rather unique thought you know.


Mostly the thread title... at least make the title more logical. It sounds like your asking someone in person "Is anime real?" Then the person responds "No". At make a more suitable title that doesn't make you look stupid.


Ah i see my apologizes for what i said zfpinoy, having a better title would make more sense, but still it is a rather intersting concept.
2062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / M.I.A
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

xanimeobssesedx wrote:


animetoons wrote:



i didn't say this topic is not eligible.. i am just saying.... they are non-fictions... therefore. why ask if animes are real.. >_>



i didnt ask if they were real dont you get it people
i just asked if you ever thought they were real i know animes are not real so i wont ask someone if they are real


rofl!... is that so.. i guess you really do need a title change.. eek~

220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Someplace i dont...
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
ppl should open up their minds a little bit "are Animes real" may have been the question but its obvious that they are not so the correct question would be "Do you think animes were based off reality?" or soemthing like that. and i posted earilier i think that some of them may have been, but others that are obviously fantasy are not.
1024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

shozainai wrote:

yeah.... the other day i was attacked by demons and saved by a squad of ninjas and a half-vampire.......


haha NICE
4298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UAE, bu6'abi
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

Night3603 wrote:

ppl should open up their minds a little bit "are Animes real" may have been the question but its obvious that they are not so the correct question would be "Do you think animes were based off reality?" or soemthing like that. and i posted earilier i think that some of them may have been, but others that are obviously fantasy are not.



i just put the wrong title the one i wanted to put is that one (did you ever think anime are real?) and please ppl stop arguing about the title just answer at the questions i asked under it
1024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

xanimeobssesedx wrote:


animetoons wrote:



i didn't say this topic is not eligible.. i am just saying.... they are non-fictions... therefore. why ask if animes are real.. >_>



i didnt ask if they were real dont you get it people
i just asked if you ever thought they were real i know animes are not real so i wont ask someone if they are real


I'm sorry but you kinda asked for a thread bashing cause you didn't put more detail and common sense into it.
Explain it better. Like what if life was an anime. Or when you were little did you think... Being a journalist I kinda have to let you know.

253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
no need to give so much pressure to topic starter about title. If u don't like it, just leave without writing anything. why would u argue abt it? Now everythings alright. Be nice to each other.
Posted 1/26/08
don't be so harsh minna if u have anything nice to say then say it, if u don't then plz don't make the person who started this feel bad ............. anime? real? ahhh~ how i wish they were
4298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UAE, bu6'abi
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

mabaydar wrote:

no need to give so much pressure to topic starter about title. If u don't like it, just leave without writing anything. why would u argue abt it? Now everythings alright. Be nice to each other.



uhh finally someone is with me, thank you
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.