First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 7/29/13 - 7/30/13
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/13
By all means: chat, troll, and make some friends! Just keep language appropriate (PG-13)
Consider this the live chat thread on CR for all you late-nighters! And please be sure to follow the rules of our group!!

39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/13 , edited 7/29/13
am first,whats up everybody
82672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Providence
Offline
Posted 7/29/13
Monday down! Four to go.
32499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/13
no fair I was trying first but it just became available for me you cheated mungo :/
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

am first,whats up everybody


you took first , nothin much just watching wichblade
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/13

michaeldeska wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

am first,whats up everybody


you took first , nothin much just watching wichblade


yes i did, i am victrious for today, and i didnt care for that anime
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/13

ecworkin420 wrote:

no fair I was trying first but it just became available for me you cheated mungo :/


you weren't fast enough, am sorry but you can try again tomorrow
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


michaeldeska wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

am first,whats up everybody


you took first , nothin much just watching wichblade


yes i did, i am victrious for today, and i didnt care for that anime


im watching the first ep
Posted 7/29/13
Hello, everyone!~
*enters super moe moe mode*
32499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

Hello, everyone!~
*enters super moe moe mode*


hey suzu missed talking to ya last night
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/13

michaeldeska wrote:

im watching the first ep


ahh i see, well i didnt care for it, didnt interest me
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

Hello, everyone!~
*enters super moe moe mode*


i cant... hold it..... *tackle hugs*
32499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


ecworkin420 wrote:

no fair I was trying first but it just became available for me you cheated mungo :/


you weren't fast enough, am sorry but you can try again tomorrow


your just gonna cheat again tomorrow and you were suppose to be passed out from your own traqualizer dart anyway
Trahma 
32219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 7/29/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:

By all means: chat, troll, and make some friends! Just keep language appropriate (PG-13)
Consider this the live chat thread on CR for all you late-nighters! And please be sure to follow the rules of our group!!



I love the GIF, thanks for the laugh Jonathan.
Posted 7/29/13

ecworkin420 wrote:

hey suzu missed talking to ya last night :)


Same here. How are ya?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.