First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply zombie Apocalypse
master vampire
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / florida
Offline
Posted 7/30/13
Then your mother is a wise lady. Those books are amazing.
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

FlyBelle wrote:

Then your mother is a wise lady. Those books are amazing.


yeah i thought so to, i think there making a movie out of world war Z
master vampire
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / florida
Offline
Posted 7/30/13
They did it's already out playing, it has nothing to do with the book they basically bought the name off of max brooks.
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

FlyBelle wrote:

They did it's already out playing, it has nothing to do with the book they basically bought the name off of max brooks.


ah i see, the movie better be good
master vampire
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / florida
Offline
Posted 7/30/13
It was good for what it is, but dont go in comparing it to the book cause youll be disappointed.
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

FlyBelle wrote:

It was good for what it is, but dont go in comparing it to the book cause youll be disappointed.


that sucks, sometimes movies can go die, they ruin books
master zombie
12333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / creeper status (c...
Offline
Posted 7/30/13
zombie scenarios are a tricky thing due to the numerous amounts of variations and setting, but i dont think the big issue in a ZS is actually the zombies, but more like the humans who you would encounter. sure sometimes they will be good, but most people change drastically when threatened or for survival purposes. of course theres always going to be a problem with food and water and location. but the biggest threat is humans themselfs
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

tmanfizz wrote:

zombie scenarios are a tricky thing due to the numerous amounts of variations and setting, but i dont think the big issue in a ZS is actually the zombies, but more like the humans who you would encounter. sure sometimes they will be good, but most people change drastically when threatened or for survival purposes. of course theres always going to be a problem with food and water and location. but the biggest threat is humans themselfs


you r 100% correct
master zombie
12333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / creeper status (c...
Offline
Posted 7/30/13
but for the hell of it. what would be the greatest zombie weapon???
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

tmanfizz wrote:

but for the hell of it. what would be the greatest zombie weapon???


a katana, its silent, fast, it dosent have ammo, and you can cut through crowds with it
master zombie
12333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / creeper status (c...
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

michaeldeska wrote:


tmanfizz wrote:

but for the hell of it. what would be the greatest zombie weapon???


a katana, its silent, fast, it dosent have ammo, and you can cut through crowds with it


but unless you are skilled it dulls quickly, and is very bulky
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

tmanfizz wrote:


michaeldeska wrote:


tmanfizz wrote:

but for the hell of it. what would be the greatest zombie weapon???


a katana, its silent, fast, it dosent have ammo, and you can cut through crowds with it


but unless you are skilled it dulls quickly, and is very bulky


well you gatta know what your doin first
master zombie
12333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / creeper status (c...
Offline
Posted 7/30/13
true true
lich
23555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Neither here, nor...
Offline
Posted 7/30/13
I think as long as you're on a boat with enough supplies you could be in the middle of a lake you don't need an engine just need to survive. Now if we're talking about killing the shit stains, then I would have to say I'd go HOTD on their ass Seiko style haha
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/13

Ikegreil wrote:

I think as long as you're on a boat with enough supplies you could be in the middle of a lake you don't need an engine just need to survive. Now if we're talking about killing the shit stains, then I would have to say I'd go HOTD on their ass Seiko style haha


ahahahah
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.