Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply What would you do if you could stop time?
3917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / London
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

Inklid wrote:

I'd scare the crap out of random people by being far away, then appearing right in front of their face


How could you?!
16326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/30/13


Oh come on, there are people here who are gonna rob banks!
23708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

Inklid wrote:



Oh come on, there are people here who are gonna rob banks!


There's nothing wrong with that. They have plenty of money to share. Making people think you could teleport would be funny though...I might add that to the list of things I would do. With my luck they would freak out and attack me before I could stop time again though.
16326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/30/13


I guess you're right... I can't wait for the day when this actually happens!
It would be a good way to spread chaos in the form of people randomly punching the air around them for no reason
23708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

Inklid wrote:



I guess you're right... I can't wait for the day when this actually happens!
It would be a good way to spread chaos in the form of people randomly punching the air around them for no reason


If you are looking for chaos I would start swapping stuff people own with other peoples stuff. Make them think that someone is stealing from them. Could even go so far as to move everything from one persons house into the neighbors and move the neighbors stuff into theirs. That would be entertaining. You could also take peoples significant others and put them with other people in various ways to cause fights there as well.
25875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Online
Posted 7/30/13

m-seversky wrote:

There was this tv show on CBBC i used to watch about a kid who could do that with his grandad's watch. Very cool stuff. I'd use it to cheat.


Bernard's Watch, such a good show
3917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / London
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

Murgurbo wrote:


m-seversky wrote:

There was this tv show on CBBC i used to watch about a kid who could do that with his grandad's watch. Very cool stuff. I'd use it to cheat.


Bernard's Watch, such a good show ;)


That's it, that's it, that's it lmao that's the one.
25875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Online
Posted 7/30/13

m-seversky wrote:


Murgurbo wrote:


m-seversky wrote:

There was this tv show on CBBC i used to watch about a kid who could do that with his grandad's watch. Very cool stuff. I'd use it to cheat.


Bernard's Watch, such a good show ;)


That's it, that's it, that's it lmao that's the one.


The power of childhood memories =P
6034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/30/13
Are we talking like a complete stoppage of time or more like a Groundhog Day-type thing? I thought the Groundhog Day thing was actually pretty awesome. It can suck, but if the time is used wisely it can be terrific.
3917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / London
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

Murgurbo wrote:

The power of childhood memories =P


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uObqlYd5BwE
25875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Online
Posted 7/30/13


Holy mother of god that was an amazing show!
3917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / London
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

Murgurbo wrote:



Holy mother of god that was an amazing show!


-sigh- I love you
16326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/30/13


So, like Wife Swap without their consent? That's brilliant!
I don't like the idea of being criminal though, so I think I'll just stick to tying shoelaces together while time is stopped
25875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Online
Posted 7/30/13

m-seversky wrote:


Murgurbo wrote:



Holy mother of god that was an amazing show!


-sigh- I love you


Going to be honest though, half of the shows that CBBC produced were s**t...
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Serbia
Offline
Posted 7/30/13 , edited 7/30/13
I would just pause time when ever I would want to sleep.
Oh and I would probably rob some stores for food when I'm hungry :p

Also I would probably rape a few people and steal a space shuttle
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.