First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply General Chat
Creator
58970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/31/13
It's not a group without a chatroom, so here we go. Chat about things that isn't figurine related, or things that are figure related. That's all up to you!
Posted 7/31/13
Let me sing the song of my people.

I'll be the round about
The words will make you out 'n' out
I'll spend the day your way......
Call it morning driving thru the sound and
In and out the valley......

The muses dance and sing
They make the children really ring
I'll spend the day your way
Call it morning driving thru the sound and
In and out the valley.....

In and around the lake
Mountains come out of the sky
and they Stand there
One mile over we'll be there and we'll see you
Ten true summers we'll be there and
Laughing too
Twenty four before my love you'll see I'll be
There with you

Posted 7/31/13
What up guys
Creator
58970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/31/13

Zeta-Nu wrote:




Roundabout, by Yes. Good song.


saberfan94 wrote:

What up guys


Nothing much, trying to figure out what to do to make the group more attractive. It's my first try at a group, after all ^^
Posted 7/31/13

Victoryfraud wrote:



Nothing much, trying to figure out what to do to make the group more attractive. It's my first try at a group, after all ^^


well not bad for your first group dude
Creator
58970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/31/13 , edited 7/31/13

saberfan94 wrote:




well not bad for your first group dude


Thanks, i appreciate that. I just hope i can keep it interesting for a while, until more members joins, and helps the activity growing.
Posted 7/31/13

Victoryfraud wrote:

Thanks, i appreciate that. I just hope i can keep it interesting for a while, until more members joins, and helps the activity growing.


dont worry more members will join soon
Creator
58970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/31/13

saberfan94 wrote:



dont worry more members will join soon


Yep, I'm crossing my fingers for that ^^
Posted 7/31/13

Victoryfraud wrote:

Yep, I'm crossing my fingers for that ^^


so how many figures do you own ?
Creator
58970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/31/13

saberfan94 wrote:


Victoryfraud wrote:

Yep, I'm crossing my fingers for that ^^


so how many figures do you own ?


I currently have 13, or 31 if you count in the smaller ones as well. But the 13 are the most proper, well made, and expensive ones.
Posted 7/31/13

Victoryfraud wrote:

I currently have 13, or 31 if you count in the smaller ones as well. But the 13 are the most proper, well made, and expensive ones.


i envy you now, i only have two
Creator
58970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/31/13

saberfan94 wrote:


Victoryfraud wrote:

I currently have 13, or 31 if you count in the smaller ones as well. But the 13 are the most proper, well made, and expensive ones.


i envy you now, i only have two


Well, it's a start. I only started out with two as well. Been collecting the last three years now, so it's slowly getting bigger.
Posted 7/31/13

Victoryfraud wrote:

Well, it's a start. I only started out with two as well. Been collecting the last three years now, so it's slowly getting bigger.


cool i only started recently and theres a convention coming up so i plan to add to my collection
Creator
58970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/31/13

saberfan94 wrote:

cool i only started recently and theres a convention coming up so i plan to add to my collection


Nice, sounds like you have a plan. If you take any pictures on the convention, feel free to post them here. I'd more than like to see some pictures from one of these conventions, as I've never attended one myself.
Posted 7/31/13

Victoryfraud wrote:

Nice, sounds like you have a plan. If you take any pictures on the convention, feel free to post them here. I'd more than like to see some pictures from one of these conventions, as I've never attended one myself.


me neither it will be my first and ill make sure to take some pics and show them to you
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.