First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What episode do u think kirari or hiroto will confess
Member
3543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DUH!! earth doesn...
Offline
Posted 1/26/08 , edited 1/26/08
i think the last episode!! ^ ^

what do u guys think
Member
6898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
i THiNK EPiS0DE 91, 0R 92 WHEN HE ASK'S HER 0N A DATE.
Member
5631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / [PoT] Devil Akaya!
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
last ep lol
Member
17044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in ur bed xD :]
Offline
Posted 1/28/08

paigegotkisses wrote:

i THiNK EPiS0DE 91, 0R 92 WHEN HE ASK'S HER 0N A DATE.


it episode 91 i think when he asks her on a date
Member
6898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
0MG.
Y0U KN0 THE 0NLY REAS0N SEiJi AND HiR0T0 ASKED KiRARi 0N A DATE WAS BECAUSE THE DiRECT0R ASKED THEM T0, S0 THE MAGAZiNE PE0PLE C0ULD GET G00D PiCTURES 0F KiRARi WiTH SHiPS.
Member
1805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
to paigegotkisses: NO he didnt! hiroto and seiji will not do such a stupid thing! but i think they will confess on the last episode ep94
Member
12897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
erm..... i think ... mayb they will confess in other episodes or mayb in 2nd series if dey hab 2nd series ... xD
1336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Why do you want t...
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
I think that they will confess on episode 94 ^^
Member
26266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Sembawang/Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
2nd last last or maybe they wont confess
Member
6898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

eutrix wrote:

to paigegotkisses: NO he didnt! hiroto and seiji will not do such a stupid thing! but i think they will confess on the last episode ep94


0H RLY..AND i THiNK THERE MiGHT BE M0RE THEN 94 EPiS0DES.
Member
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / u.s.a.
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

paigegotkisses wrote:


eutrix wrote:

to paigegotkisses: NO he didnt! hiroto and seiji will not do such a stupid thing! but i think they will confess on the last episode ep94


0H RLY..AND i THiNK THERE MiGHT BE M0RE THEN 94 EPiS0DES.


where did u get ur information on that paigegotkisses
Member
6898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

sasukes_little_sis_inuka wrote:


paigegotkisses wrote:


eutrix wrote:

to paigegotkisses: NO he didnt! hiroto and seiji will not do such a stupid thing! but i think they will confess on the last episode ep94


0H RLY..AND i THiNK THERE MiGHT BE M0RE THEN 94 EPiS0DES.


where did u get ur information on that paigegotkisses


0H, WEll i'M N0T P0SiTiVE BUT i KN0W THERES AT LEAST 94, 0H AND THiS ViDE0 0N Y0UTUBE HAD A LiNK T0 SEE ALL THE EPiS0DES TiTLES AND THERE WERE 94.
Member
6898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

boolynn wrote:


paigegotkisses wrote:

i THiNK EPiS0DE 91, 0R 92 WHEN HE ASK'S HER 0N A DATE.


it episode 91 i think when he asks her on a date


0OH..HM. i D0NT THiNK S0..
Member
1805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

paigegotkisses wrote:


sasukes_little_sis_inuka wrote:


paigegotkisses wrote:


eutrix wrote:

to paigegotkisses: NO he didnt! hiroto and seiji will not do such a stupid thing! but i think they will confess on the last episode ep94



yup, i think there are now more than 94eps, i heared that ep95 will be airing next week,../////////77


0H RLY..AND i THiNK THERE MiGHT BE M0RE THEN 94 EPiS0DES.


where did u get ur information on that paigegotkisses


0H, WEll i'M N0T P0SiTiVE BUT i KN0W THERES AT LEAST 94, 0H AND THiS ViDE0 0N Y0UTUBE HAD A LiNK T0 SEE ALL THE EPiS0DES TiTLES AND THERE WERE 94.


Member
6898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

eutrix wrote:


paigegotkisses wrote:


sasukes_little_sis_inuka wrote:


paigegotkisses wrote:


eutrix wrote:

to paigegotkisses: NO he didnt! hiroto and seiji will not do such a stupid thing! but i think they will confess on the last episode ep94



yup, i think there are now more than 94eps, i heared that ep95 will be airing next week,../////////77


0H RLY..AND i THiNK THERE MiGHT BE M0RE THEN 94 EPiS0DES.


where did u get ur information on that paigegotkisses


0H, WEll i'M N0T P0SiTiVE BUT i KN0W THERES AT LEAST 94, 0H AND THiS ViDE0 0N Y0UTUBE HAD A LiNK T0 SEE ALL THE EPiS0DES TiTLES AND THERE WERE 94.




AWES0ME!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.