First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Who Win in a all out fight Naruto or ichigo
7999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 61st Floor Aincra...
Offline
Posted 7/31/13

Murgurbo wrote:

True a angry Naruto is a forced to be reckoned with but I truly believe that final getsuga tenshou Ichigo is so strong that he could piece the cloak with ease. What do you think?


i agree i would think it's like his fight with kenpachi zaraki. and final getsuga tenshou or maybe vasto lorde form should easily be able to pierce it...
7999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 61st Floor Aincra...
Offline
Posted 7/31/13

BasedonFiction wrote:



Oh I wasn't talking about one piece...



what is it ..i've watch a ton of anime read a ton of manga guess i'm still a noob....
1543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/13


He's the hero Jump deserves, but not the one it needs right now: Sakata Gintoki!!!

1543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/13
Annnnyways jokes aside you should look forward to J-Stars Victory Vs where you can duke it out as: Goku, Ichigo, Luffy etc.
14864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 7/31/13

Oh sorry, I should've been more specific (lazy again), my contenders are usually characters of Dragon Ball like manga, like One Piece, Fairy Tail, YuYu Hakusho where I always ask myself at some point ''can they get as strong as in DB?'' and I enjoy trying to compare them and see who comes closest.

Don't worry, I definitely don't think Goku is the strongest fictional character ever. Maybe in anime but I haven't watched enough to say. Recently the guys at ScrewAttack logically showed why Superman would kick Goku's ass anyway... If you don't like ragehate, don't check the comments of that vid.
7999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 61st Floor Aincra...
Offline
Posted 7/31/13

BasedonFiction wrote:



He's the hero Jump deserves, but not the one it needs right now: Sakata Gintoki!!!



i defiantly will be adding that show to my list of things to watch..
7999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 61st Floor Aincra...
Offline
Posted 7/31/13

Kurodenki wrote:


Oh sorry, I should've been more specific (lazy again), my contenders are usually characters of Dragon Ball like manga, like One Piece, Fairy Tail, YuYu Hakusho where I always ask myself at some point ''can they get as strong as in DB?'' and I enjoy trying to compare them and see who comes closest.

Don't worry, I definitely don't think Goku is the strongest fictional character ever. Maybe in anime but I haven't watched enough to say. Recently the guys at ScrewAttack logically showed why Superman would kick Goku's ass anyway... If you don't like ragehate, don't check the comments of that vid.


lol maybe nightmare luffy or demon mode yusuke...but idk you should make that a topic...I've seen that vid. and its to much to take in .lol they could start a war with some of those comments
11534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/13
neither, there are much better anime characters to choose from
29499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Online
Posted 8/1/13
It isn't fair to include Dragonballz in on this battle as even Krillin could beat those two in a one on one.
21292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/13
All Right, let's look at overall power level, speed, defense, strength and techniques for both of them. Now Aizen was the most powerful enemy he went up against. Maybe some will argue that the latest manga ark involving the quincy has his toughest oponent but I stick with Aizen cause he is basically a god. In his latest power up Ichigo has basically gotten to the point where is almost as powerful as when he used the final getsuga tensho. It really is hard to compare the two because they occur in different universes and power levels can't really be measured in terms of equaling the power levels to each others universes. Just like Goku is crazy strong in his universe so many think Goku would win against anyone simply cause it seems like he is almost unlimited in power. So Ichigo has superior strength to naruto, however Naruto does have more tricks up his sleave than Ichigo. We cant really tell, but it seems like their speed is about equal. Ichigo with his quickstep and naruto with the speed of the fourth Hokage. I don't think either one would dominate the other, it would be a really close fight. However I think Ichigo would probably come out the winner by a hairs breath because when he was basically able to destroy a black hole when he fought Aizen and Aizen used some technique that involved encasing icho in a black box where the gravity was enough to warp time and space inside and ichigo smashed it.That was still before he used the final getsuga tensho. So again we can't really measure their levels side by side, but I think Ichigo would win. However, knowing how mangas go, if they did fight, some super strong bad guy would appear and they would team up and then admire the others strength yada yada and become friends. Since they are both good guys and manga lets the good guy win, it would almost always have to be a draw
1995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 8/1/13
I would go with Ichigo, I think the power levels in Bleach are much higher than the ones in Naruto.

That said, on another note, in Naruto I dislike how they are so heavily focussed in powering up just Naruto and Sasuke in the whole series. Hardly any of the other characters would now stand a chance against those 2. I mean characters like Kakashi or any of the other Konoha 11 who used to be on similar levels or higher to those 2 would now just get their asses whooped by them. Where as in Bleach I would still say that the Power levels amongst characters are more even. Even though Ichigo is strong, I still think that many of the other captains like Byakuya, Kenpachi, Unohana, Kyoraku, etc. would still stand a fair chance against him in a fight (if he wasnt the main character ofcourse :P) And I would still say that Yama-jii is stronger than Ichigo as well. But yeah, Rant over, I just dislike how character development in Naruto is too focussed on Naruto and Sasuke.
20440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 8/1/13
I would say a tie in power, who wins would probably change each time they fought.

If we are talking absolute current manga chapters, their anger is irrelevant. Naruto no longer has "tailed" forms now that he has the Kyuubi Chakra mode. Ichigo now will also not lose himself to the hollow anymore since
Both will obviously have at least one more power up before the end considering the power of their opponents.

If we are talking Kyubi chakra mode Naruto vs. Ichigo during his fight with Aizen, again it would be close, but I would say Naruto. Based on the damage we've seen from Naruto's Bijuu Dama when compared with Ichigo's Mugetsu during his Final Getsuga Tenshou, Mugetsu seems to be slightly more powerful, however the Bijuu Dama would absorb enough of the power from Mugetsu to allow Naruto to survive and as we know, Ichigo will then lose his powers.

This is all obviously a big if based on if somebody did something to Ichigo which would allow Naruto to see and touch him since technically, Ichigo is a spirit.
20440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 8/1/13

tprevou wrote:

All Right, let's look at overall power level, speed, defense, strength and techniques for both of them. Now Aizen was the most powerful enemy he went up against. Maybe some will argue that the latest manga ark involving the quincy has his toughest oponent but I stick with Aizen cause he is basically a god. In his latest power up Ichigo has basically gotten to the point where is almost as powerful as when he used the final getsuga tensho. It really is hard to compare the two because they occur in different universes and power levels can't really be measured in terms of equaling the power levels to each others universes. Just like Goku is crazy strong in his universe so many think Goku would win against anyone simply cause it seems like he is almost unlimited in power. So Ichigo has superior strength to naruto, however Naruto does have more tricks up his sleave than Ichigo. We cant really tell, but it seems like their speed is about equal. Ichigo with his quickstep and naruto with the speed of the fourth Hokage. I don't think either one would dominate the other, it would be a really close fight. However I think Ichigo would probably come out the winner by a hairs breath because when he was basically able to destroy a black hole when he fought Aizen and Aizen used some technique that involved encasing icho in a black box where the gravity was enough to warp time and space inside and ichigo smashed it.That was still before he used the final getsuga tensho. So again we can't really measure their levels side by side, but I think Ichigo would win. However, knowing how mangas go, if they did fight, some super strong bad guy would appear and they would team up and then admire the others strength yada yada and become friends. Since they are both good guys and manga lets the good guy win, it would almost always have to be a draw


The only thing is with he breaking out of the Kido, the way Kido works is you can nullify it if your riatsu is sufficiently higher than the caster. None of Naruto's techniques are Kido, so it wouldn't apply, but I agree with their stats being pretty comparable.
20440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 8/1/13

Kurodenki wrote:


Oh sorry, I should've been more specific (lazy again), my contenders are usually characters of Dragon Ball like manga, like One Piece, Fairy Tail, YuYu Hakusho where I always ask myself at some point ''can they get as strong as in DB?'' and I enjoy trying to compare them and see who comes closest.

Don't worry, I definitely don't think Goku is the strongest fictional character ever. Maybe in anime but I haven't watched enough to say. Recently the guys at ScrewAttack logically showed why Superman would kick Goku's ass anyway... If you don't like ragehate, don't check the comments of that vid.


Yeah Superman is broken and I've accepted that he can beat Goku, but Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann would beat Superman
417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Montreal, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/1/13
This is my opinion, Ichigo would win, and I read both mangas and I am up to date on both. Honestly Naruto lately has become unbelievably strong, even without Kyuubi mode he can do multiple Rasenshurikens in his Sage Mode very quickly, and plus the hit Ichigo took from Aizen ( Final form ) that caused a huge explosion, well you can consider that a Bijuu bomb, it had little effect on Ichigo apparently, Ichigo is also faster ( flash step ), and has a 1 hit kill attack. In terms of strength Ichigo wins, Ichigo is able to slice mountains, Naruto can't unless hes in full Bijuu mode with Kyuubi with him.
Ichigo wins, honestly and even if you think he doesn't, let me remind you he got a MASSIVE powerboost now that we don't even know about, another + for him
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.