First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Crunchyroll's FIRST Poyo-Matsuri ~ !
27053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Watching CR
Offline
Posted 8/2/13

Art-chan wrote:


lolitsronald wrote:

HOW IS THE POYO PLUSH SOLD OUT!?! WHY?!?!?
Dang... I was too late... I had no way to pay for one... I blame my brother for having no money on his debit card...


BEHOLD! The POWER OF CUTE!

In all seriousness though, maybe they'll get more in later. Bookmark the item and keep an eye on it. You might not be able to get a sale price, but if it comes back in, you'll be able to buy it if you absolutely must give in to the POWER of CUTE!

If the dang shipping weren't so bad I'd buy a few too.


Thanks for the tip! :)

I also agree about the shipping... The shipping put a stab in my heart when I read the $8 for it especially at the sale price of 10.99
22024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/3/13
Am I the only one that is having an issue ordering the t-shirt for the Shinji Deal of $15.99? Every time I go to purchase the shirt it is showing me a price of $23.99+$3.00 shipping.
foovay 
19174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / F / Truth or Conseque...
Offline
Posted 8/3/13
Whee! I gotz a t-shirt! The only thing that would make me happier is Poyopoyo on DVD. Which I cannot find. Seriously, I would be so happy to have Poyopoyo on DVD for Region 1 - here in the U.S.A. I can only find it for Region 2 and I guess that won't play on my DVD player or computer. I don't suppose CR could maybe...
The Judge
14092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/3/13
Soooo round!

I miss Poyopoyo
45125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Buried under a pi...
Offline
Posted 8/3/13

foovay wrote:

Whee! I gotz a t-shirt! The only thing that would make me happier is Poyopoyo on DVD. Which I cannot find. Seriously, I would be so happy to have Poyopoyo on DVD for Region 1 - here in the U.S.A. I can only find it for Region 2 and I guess that won't play on my DVD player or computer. I don't suppose CR could maybe...


Here's the thing with a region 2 DVD: You CAN play them on your computer, HOWEVER, if you watch region 1 DVDs primarily on your computer, this is a problem. You CAN change the region code on your computer, BUT after a certain number of times, it becomes "stuck" and you CANNOT change it. (I think on my computer it's like 5 times, but I don't remember and each computer might be different on the number of times you have). I have a stand alone player that I watch region 1 DVDs on and my computer is ONLY used to play region 2 DVDs. The other big problem is more often than not, region 2 DVDs DO NOT have subtitles so you'd have to watch it "raw."

But perhaps the POWER of CUTE is so strong for you that you'll feel compelled to buy the Region 2 DVDs regardless.

On topic, I REALLY wish ALL of the Poyo items had been available all weekend to make it easier to buy something--wait--maybe it's a GOOD thing that didn't happen!

If there's a Poyo Matsuri next year, please make EVERY Poyo item on the site available. My credit card would die, but the POWER of CUTE would be SO worth it in the end!
21889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Utah
Offline
Posted 8/3/13 , edited 8/3/13
Dammit Crunchyroll, you finally forced my hand with this piece of merchandise: http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/deals/838/poyopoyo-t-shirt-crunchyroll-exclusive. I must have, so good thing I got it in its last hour of discount.
foovay 
19174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / F / Truth or Conseque...
Offline
Posted 8/3/13

Art-chan wrote:


foovay wrote:

Whee! I gotz a t-shirt! The only thing that would make me happier is Poyopoyo on DVD. Which I cannot find. Seriously, I would be so happy to have Poyopoyo on DVD for Region 1 - here in the U.S.A. I can only find it for Region 2 and I guess that won't play on my DVD player or computer. I don't suppose CR could maybe...


Here's the thing with a region 2 DVD: You CAN play them on your computer, HOWEVER, if you watch region 1 DVDs primarily on your computer, this is a problem. You CAN change the region code on your computer, BUT after a certain number of times, it becomes "stuck" and you CANNOT change it. (I think on my computer it's like 5 times, but I don't remember and each computer might be different on the number of times you have). I have a stand alone player that I watch region 1 DVDs on and my computer is ONLY used to play region 2 DVDs. The other big problem is more often than not, region 2 DVDs DO NOT have subtitles so you'd have to watch it "raw."

But perhaps the POWER of CUTE is so strong for you that you'll feel compelled to buy the Region 2 DVDs regardless.

On topic, I REALLY wish ALL of the Poyo items had been available all weekend to make it easier to buy something--wait--maybe it's a GOOD thing that didn't happen!

If there's a Poyo Matsuri next year, please make EVERY Poyo item on the site available. My credit card would die, but the POWER of CUTE would be SO worth it in the end!


Hmm, thanks for that information. I must think about this... hubby and I both have computers. Perhaps we could go on using his to watch Region 1 DVDs and use mine for Region 2 DVDs and then if mine gets "stuck" well, we still have his... It might be worth it if I had more than "just" Poyopoyo. Not that I wouldn't watch Poyopoyo obsessively for pure smile value
45125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Buried under a pi...
Offline
Posted 8/4/13
I noticed that T-shirt was still available and had the magic words: "Free Shipping." The bad side: sales tax, but that was expected. (By the way Crunchy--it would help if you said how much sales tax actually is, percentage wise I mean, to avoid the headache of having to play with the calculator to figure out how much it is. Yes, I'm anal about stuff like that. For me it was 8.5%). Since the shipping was free, I gave in to the POWER of CUTE! Now see, you add the words "Free Shipping" and it'll get my "trigger finger" excited. Hopefully once it ships it'll get here fast. Now I'm going to be good and not order anything on here until Black Friday comes around! Poyo T-shirt...*goofy giggle* CUTE RULES!!!
23009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Birmingham, AL
Offline
Posted 8/4/13
I'm SO upset about the Big Poyo Plush sell-out. Will these be available regular price after release? I was going to buy one at sale price but the Internet at work is horrible. When I got home they were gone. I'm devastated. I scoured the Internet looking for other retailers with this item for Pre-order and can't find anything.... Yes I want one that badly. Does anyone know of anywhere else or is this just for crunchyroll? ><
45125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Buried under a pi...
Offline
Posted 8/5/13

bobcat11582 wrote:

I'm SO upset about the Big Poyo Plush sell-out. Will these be available regular price after release? I was going to buy one at sale price but the Internet at work is horrible. When I got home they were gone. I'm devastated. I scoured the Internet looking for other retailers with this item for Pre-order and can't find anything.... Yes I want one that badly. Does anyone know of anywhere else or is this just for crunchyroll? ><


Did you add it to your wishlist? I haven't done it myself, but maybe if you add it to the wishlist you'll be notified that it's available to order? Bookmark the page: http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/34236/Poyopoyo-BIG-Plush-PRE-ORDER and keep checking back is another option. I tried to see if I could find it on other sites and I can't find it either, which surprised me. I thought I'd find it SOMEWHERE. Since Poyo just screams "PLUSHY!!!" Obviously, the item was popular so hopefully Crunchy can get more.
23009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Birmingham, AL
Offline
Posted 8/5/13
Yeah I immediately did, I've never been notified from my wishlist before though. :/
55185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Alberta Canada
Offline
Posted 8/7/13
I want them all, but I don't have space for them
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.