First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Gurren lagann has to be the best mech anime
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 8/1/13
is code geass really considered a mecha?
47864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/13
You mean after Evangelion, Macross, Full Metal Panic!, Voices of a Distant Star, Code Geass, and possibly Rahxephon? Probably not. I'm sure there's some mech series I haven't seen or can't remember that's still better.

But yeah, Lagann is pretty sweet in it's own right.
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/2/13

one of my wallpapers
16064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / usa
Offline
Posted 8/2/13
Glad to see Gun X Sword but im surprised no ones mentioned Big O but I have only heard good things about Gurren Lagann.
1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/2/13

Moddish wrote:

Glad to see Gun X Sword but im surprised no ones mentioned Big O but I have only heard good things about Gurren Lagann.



Yes! This is a superb mecha back in the days but sadly I have to say it's not the greatest.

Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.



58676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 8/2/13

BasedonFiction wrote:


Moddish wrote:

Glad to see Gun X Sword but im surprised no ones mentioned Big O but I have only heard good things about Gurren Lagann.



Yes! This is a superb mecha back in the days but sadly I have to say it's not the greatest.

Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.





I wonder if I would rate it higher had the story gotten an actual ending, rather than what we got. Either way, discussion has dropped off sharply the last few years.
25377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/2/13
one of the funnest stories to follow id say,
94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / around
Offline
Posted 8/2/13
I think code geass is myself
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 8/2/13
Gunbuster, Diebuster, Gasaraki, Flag, Mobile Suit Gundam, etc.
3614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 8/2/13
3518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 8/2/13
Gundam Wing
No one can beat a mech with real wings !
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/2/13

Of course it is.
@ the person saying Macross though.
Talk about low standards.


3614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 8/2/13

chrome_mist wrote:


Of course it is.
@ the person saying Macross though.
Talk about low standards.




For low standards let us review this post from the poll Anime or twilight


chrome_mist wrote:



Twilight and it's not even close.
King Edward >>>>>>>>> Your ugly faves.




Enough said!
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/2/13

eightcar wrote:

For low standards let us review this post from the poll Anime or twilight


chrome_mist wrote:



Twilight and it's not even close.
King Edward >>>>>>>>> Your ugly faves.




Enough said!



Kii @ you for taking that post seriously.
Kii @ you for bookmarking that post and
waiting for the perfect time to use it against me.
Kii @ your obsession with me.

Just kii.




24226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 8/2/13
I have to say Evangelion is the best mech anime ever. While I thoroughly enjoyed Gurren Lagann, I feel that Evangelion is just so much more. To this day it is still one of my favorite anime in general, not just the mech genre.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.