First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Best/Worst Car Color
Posted 1/31/08
Best: Silver, Black, Red, Brown
Worst: pink
Posted 1/31/08

ShiSeiran wrote:

Best: Silver, Black, Red, Brown
Worst: pink


Hater! I love my pink civic
280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Aussie
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
Silver is the worst NO DOUBT !
Posted 1/31/08

GreekCotan wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:

Best: Silver, Black, Red, Brown
Worst: pink


Hater! I love my pink civic




A guy who likes pink? COOL! I've been looking for one like you.\(%5
Posted 1/31/08

rockyroad22 wrote:

Silver is the worst NO DOUBT !


why is that?
Posted 1/31/08

ShiSeiran wrote:


GreekCotan wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:

Best: Silver, Black, Red, Brown
Worst: pink


Hater! I love my pink civic


A guy who likes pink? COOL! I've been looking for one like you.\(%5


why is that?
2334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ---
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
i like black, blue and red.
Posted 1/31/08

GreekCotan wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:


GreekCotan wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:

Best: Silver, Black, Red, Brown
Worst: pink


Hater! I love my pink civic


A guy who likes pink? COOL! I've been looking for one like you.\(%5


why is that?


You need a cookie.

because I think guys who likes pink are cute.
Posted 1/31/08
I hate the colors midnight purple, dull green, mustard yellow, Bright orange (Kraft Dinner!) lol
Posted 1/31/08

ShiSeiran wrote:
You need a cookie.

because I think guys who likes pink are cute.

I'll take the milk but cookie isn't healthy
..oh, is that what makes guys cute?
I know a fat guy with bad acne who likes pink.
Posted 1/31/08

GreekCotan wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:
You need a cookie.

because I think guys who likes pink are cute.

I'll take the milk but cookie isn't healthy
..oh, is that what makes guys cute?
I know a fat guy with bad acne who likes pink. B)


Cute guys who like pink = cute
fat guys with bad acne who likes pink = gay. Which is ewww
Posted 1/31/08

ShiSeiran wrote:Cute guys who like pink = cutefat guys with bad acne who likes pink = gay. Which is ewww
LMFAO! ..If only i could email this to him.
Posted 1/31/08

GreekCotan wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:Cute guys who like pink = cutefat guys with bad acne who likes pink = gay. Which is ewww
LMFAO! ..If only i could email this to him.


Oho! That should be fun!
Posted 1/31/08

ShiSeiran wrote: Oho! That should be fun!
yup but I know he will start ragging on me for not having enough money to buy my next car lol x.X
Posted 1/31/08

GreekCotan wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote: Oho! That should be fun!
yup but I know he will start ragging on me for not having enough money to buy my next car lol x.X


Well...that, uh, mm. Good luck with your car.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.