First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Naruto Shippuden: Fight for what you believe in!!!
Creator
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/13 , edited 8/4/13
Things have been fairly peaceful as of late in many of the hidden villages. The decrease in tension between lands seems promising but most know that it is only a matter of time before Orochimaru, The Akatsuki or some other threat makes their presence known.

[[to make things a little itty lil bit less complex.. lets say this starts early in shippuden when Tsunade is still the hokage XDDDD]]

Mission Log:

Mission:
Village:
Rank:
Details of Mission:
Team Hired:

Mission:
Village:
Rank:
Details of Mission:
Team Hired:

Mission:
Village:
Rank:
Details of Mission:
Team Hired:
Creator
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/13 , edited 8/7/13
It was early morning and most people in the village were either still asleep or going about their normal morning routines in their homes. Hiari gave a grin over to her newly acuired roommate, Sakura Huruno. Thanks to Lady Tsunade the two medical Ninja were able to obtain a place closer to the hospital in case of any emergencies. Hiari had a somewhat devious smile on her face as she stood over her roommates bed. "RISE AND SHIIIINNNNE" she exclaimed as Sakura jumped awake. "What the?!!" the rosette said looking to her roommate before letting out an exasperated sigh. "Really Hiari?! You are worse than Naruto..." Hiari only gave a laugh as she then left Sakuras room and returned to her own. "Oh you mean your little frog prince?" she joked knowing that , insinuating such would get a rise out of Sakura..
Moderator
193916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 8/8/13


Jinko and Kurai were abit aways from the the village hidden in tieh leave and the village hidden in the sands as they were on the border of the village hidden in the rain , The two are wandering nin's due to not haveing a village to be accepted.
As orphans they knew neither belonging or a sense of purpose, it was always him and her as a squad of two.
As ninjas they were acceptable due to being self taught and copying other ninjas on commen tech from different villages, along there travels they came across the great naruto bridge that lead to the land of waves.
Jinko and kurai stumbled upon a grave sight and read the inscription which were of one zabuza momochi and haku, both of them looked at each other, the name sounded familar as the demon hidden in the mist, as for the other not familar., jinko saw a sword impaled on the ground as he then grabs it and pulls it out as it was abit heavy but he was determine to use it sine it was a legendar seven swordsmen weapon.
After that they headed towards the land of fire as they would be passing the leaf village in a matter of hours
Creator
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/13
After having had her head bitten off by her roommate Hiari felt that her job was done. She was now walking towards town, looking forward to catching some breakfast. She seemed to be in a good enough mood today. She was wearing her usual outfit (different from he pic... XDDDD) which consisted of a pair of shorts and a lightweight shirt. Hiari believed that as a ninja it was important ot be able to move as swiftly and effectively as possible and quite frankly...the vest was a real style killer for a lady such as herself.
Moderator
193916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 8/8/13

(ya might want to quote me, i spaced it after a bit)

Jinko and kurai continued to travel towards the leaf villages location as the executioners blade jing as he walked, Kurai was on the look out of other out of land ninjas and jink was leading the way towards teh leaf, figured they could get there next meal there, or at least try to, he sighs soflty as there cloaks flap in the light breeze
Creator
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/13



Hiari had finally made it to the store where she was now picking through the days fresh produce. She was trying to be sure that whatever she bought would last her for at least the next few days. She was glad that not many people were in the streets at this time of day. She gave a smile as she placed three juicy red apples into her shopping basket. "Whoever said that an apple a day keeps the medic away...didn't know me" she said joking with the shop keep before paying.
Moderator
193916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 8/8/13 , edited 8/8/13

Jinko and kurai continued to walk along some more before they stopped to takea smal break as jinko unstraped the blade and sets it by a tree and kurai find a log to sit on as she sighs "are we almost there jinko?" she asked him.
Jinko looked up as he then looked ahead "i believe we almos there just a few more minutes and we'll be at the leaf village and soon we'll get something to eat" he says
Creator
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/13 , edited 8/9/13
Not too far from the leaf village, two men wearing black cloaks whose iconic red clouds made it obvious to be the much feared Akatsuki. A group of mercenaries whose talents for getting the job done knew no bounds. Though these days, they seemed to be accepting fewer jobs. The smaller of the two seemed to look to the other one , his unmistakable eyes of the uchiha clan, fixed upon the other as he spoke. "What will we do next Kisame? The nine tales is indeed still within the walls of the leaf...however.. you know as well as I that bursting into the village is a fools action."

[[didnt know where else to put them atm . Was tempted to say sand village XDDD]]




Member
6723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dreamland
Offline
Posted 8/9/13


Kurai nodded, glancing around the forest where they stopped, before looking back to Jinko. "Good..." She replied simply, resting on the log, thankful for the small break from walking.

Moderator
193916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 8/9/13

The taller one with spikey hair under his staw hat and bandaged sword on his back walked while his cloak swayed to his movements as he hears the other one speak "hmmm...well, you know i'm well for going in the front...but, seeing as how it's a whole village and only two of us...i'd say we'll just walk in with out much of a fuss" he grunted raspily. He continued to walk as he sighs out some "but i hope that i get to feed samehada soon it's been a while since i manage to shread any body as of yet" he cackled as he walked with the partner,
~~~~~~~~
Jinko nodded as he then looked up to the sky "think we should do some odd jobs kurai? i mean, we can't really be picky on what jobs we take, HOPEFULLY nothing to menial" he says as he lowers his head. He huffs as he was abit tired from the walking and the rest felt good being off his feet for a bit
Creator
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/13
The uchiha didn't say much else but rather continued forward toward the village hidden in the leaves. "We shouldn't take them lightly... There have been rumors circulating that the leaf is tightening security. While I am certain that our abilities can take care of any threat with ease..I would rather not stir up more than is necessary.

~~~♥~~~♥~~~

Hiari was now walking toward her favorite spot to watch the clouds and relax a little before heading over to the hospital to check on any patients. Hiari gave a slight greeting to the guards before walking up the wall and perching herself on top. She had always come here , ever since she was a genin. It seemed to give her a feeling of peace to watch her homelands from this distance. She had been quite busy as of late so the break was greatly appreciated. She took a bite of one of the juicy red apples that she had purchased. She smiled a little at the crisp crunch.
Moderator
193916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 8/10/13

Kisame chackled "well, thats no fun..here i thguouht i'd be able to have some fun while we visit" he says as he continued to trail along the uchiha as his cloak sways from his steps. His eyes look ahead and see teh path deserted and nothing much going on, and a surprised that there hasnt' been a banit or a rouge ninja trying to attack them
Creator
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/13



Hiari noticed two figures approaching in the distance. She wasnt able to make out who they were but one could never be too too careful. She would keep an eye on the two from afar until she could confirm an identity. "There are two people in the distance be on alert" she said to the guards who both nodded at her friendly advice. They seemed used to her being here around this time of day but then again, if one were to do so as often as Hiari did, then they might be used to anyone sitting on the wall above them.
Moderator
193916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 8/10/13


Kisame continued to walk along the path as he sighs lighty and sees the vilage's wall as he scans teh area for any signs of securities "were almost here.." he says to him while he walked
Creator
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/13 , edited 8/11/13


Itachi gave a nod. He looked ahead at the village. "It appears that there are two guards at the gate....and I can not tell at this distance but there appears to be another .." In truth it was very difficult due to his gradually fading eye sight that because of his Sharingan would continue to fade until he was completely blind.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.