First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Naruto Shippuden: Fight for what you believe in!!!
Creator
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/13


Itachis face was emotionless. "Of corse you would have snuck off after us...Manami. "
Moderator
65870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the dark corner i...
Offline
Posted 8/14/13

Flipflopped wrote:



Itachis face was emotionless. "Of corse you would have snuck off after us...Manami. "


"I hate being locked up in that damned hideout all the time. I'm more likely to be loyal than both of you." She says as she pushes her hat off and shakes her hair lose
Creator
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/13


"you are also wet behind the ears and must prove yourself." he said not really wanting to argue with her right now. "Your arguments are not worth my time..."

Hiari had been still trying kick at Kisame, determined to at the very least bring him a world of hurt when she had notice the new appearance. "how many of you damned Akatsuki are even here!?" she exclaimed angrily. "It was annoying enough with only you two"
Moderator
65870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the dark corner i...
Offline
Posted 8/14/13

Flipflopped wrote:



"you are also wet behind the ears and must prove yourself." he said not really wanting to argue with her right now. "Your arguments are not worth my time..."

Hiari had been still trying kick at Kisame, determined to at the very least bring him a world of hurt when she had notice the new appearance. "how many of you damned Akatsuki are even here!?" she exclaimed angrily. "It was annoying enough with only you two"


"Shut up girl." Manami sneers at her before shooting Itachi a glare "meaning? And keep in mind that i have no issue ruining your plans."
Creator
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/13


Hiari glared at Manami. She wanted nothing more than to have at this one.

Itachi gave her an uninterested look. "you truly are more trouble than you are worth...If you must intrude on the mission then you can do the honor of taking a little note to the leaf....The nine tails for the life of this chunin. Like they will even bother. But Akatsuki has a reputation to keep. She will perish once her usefulness is gone."
Moderator
193974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 8/14/13



Kisame glanced to itachi a moment before he looked down to hiari as he grinned "it can be done both ways but if information helps further then so be it" he says before he then reaches down as he quickly snaps his hand to hit a point on her neck to knock her out to unconsciense as he stood up and lets out a small breath "we take her with or do we just hide her? " he mutteredd to itachi


Jinko continued to walk some as he saw the building that handled jobs as he then points to the building "there it is kurai, come on, lets go see what we can find" he hurried to see if they could get a good job before some one else got it
Creator
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/13


Hiari was about to try one more thing to escape, when she felt a sharp pain in the back of her neck as she then got dizzy and everything went dark.

Itachi took a moment to look away from Manami before looking over to his partner. "I will leave that decision to you Kisame. I could care less what way we get the information we want."

[all of this is setting into motion her powers awakening >3 Bahahaahahah]
Moderator
65870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the dark corner i...
Offline
Posted 8/14/13
Manami crosses her arms in annoyance "a ransom? You really think that will work? Why aren't you just kidnapping the nine?"
Creator
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/13



Itachi tirned his attention back to manami. "Because with the village on high allert to our presense every jonin in the leaf would be on our tails were we to persue the nine tales directly...however, the boy has an undeniable talent for putting himself into dangerous situations...a hero complex if you would...He will likely come to us all on his own, not necessarily for interest of the girl but because...the hokage and many others will all tell him not to."
Moderator
65870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the dark corner i...
Offline
Posted 8/14/13

Flipflopped wrote:




Itachi tirned his attention back to manami. "Because with the village on high allert to our presense every jonin in the leaf would be on our tails were we to persue the nine tales directly...however, the boy has an undeniable talent for putting himself into dangerous situations...a hero complex if you would...He will likely come to us all on his own, not necessarily for interest of the girl but because...the hokage and many others will all tell him not to."


Manami sighs and holds out her arm as she whistles and a falcon comes to land on her arm "Soldier take a note to the hokage and inform of the ransom then stay close and inform me on what occurs." She says before the bird takes off into the sky "there are you happy now?"
Creator
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/13
"I am never happy. You should know that by now...Manami." he said before loking to his partner.
Moderator
193974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 8/14/13


Kisame chuckled "will do" he says as he then began to weave his hands as he stops and then finishes up "Water style: Water shark conseption" he says as he puts his hands on the ground as one water shark sprouted up under hiair as it opens it mouth and rose with her passing through the mouth of it as it closes it's jaws.
Kisame makes another sign as it began to change shape with water surrounding the girl, but it was a special water that allowded to her to breath as she was out. then it began to dive under the water as it dragged her towards a nearby location.
He looked back as he glanced to itachi and then to manami as he cackled "ah, the indcutee..what are you doing here?/" he asked her as he swings samehada on to his back as he walked over towards the two
Moderator
65870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the dark corner i...
Offline
Posted 8/14/13
"It's a figure of speech." She says before glancing at Kisame "ah sushi. Using you both as an escape route."
Creator
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/13 , edited 8/14/13


"Yes I was wondering the same.." he said emotionlessly looking at the girl.

Tsunade was in her office when the bird appeared witht he message. She rose a brow eying the bird before taking the message. Upon reading the note the vain in her forehead seemed to bulge. She turned to one of her personal guards. "Call in Guys squad!! for a rescue mission" she said "And..do not let Narito hear of this mission understood!!"

[and if noone really really really wants to I can play Naruto but...Im not best at playing him but i can try? .-. as for all but tenten not too good on playing on team guy XD ]
Moderator
193974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 8/14/13


Kisame glanced to minami as he smirked "keep that up an you'll end up becomming sushi" he says to her as he reaches in his cloack holding a scroll "wel, so what are you doing here? figured you'd be on cleaning duty or something" he mutters to her befoer chuckling

(lol indeed, just act like a ddummy with naruto and you'd be close to it, haha)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.