First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Monogatari Series Second Season Discussion - Crunchy watchers
47895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 11/26/13
Ep 17

Shinobu, Ononoki, and Hachikuju

Araragi is just juggling lolis now

47895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/3/13
Ep 18

More of Shinobu's past

Kiss-shot fanservice :3



3840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/3/13
Man, seems like almost everybody jumped on the Daisuki train.
One Punch Mod
47853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/8/13 , edited 12/8/13
I'm still watching on Crunchy, but haven't had a whole lot to say. I've been enjoying the Shinobu episodes, but up to that point not so much, and that's about it.
50525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 12/8/13 , edited 12/8/13

kdroberts wrote:

Man, seems like almost everybody jumped on the Daisuki train.
Normally I'll wait for my main site Crunchyroll but a month! When it is legal and free on Daisuki an hour after Japan? Sorry, just can't do it. I'm watching 25 shows here and I subscribe so I'm supporting it but waiting that long? No...

47895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/10/13
Ep 19

Yeah I'm still watching on CR too, don't want to bother going to a different site

Anyways, ain't no party like a loli party



Araragi is in heaven haha
47895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/17/13
Ep 20

My favorite episode of this second season by far, my eyes actually got wet at the end there, no joke ;-;

30250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Brandon, FL
Offline
Posted 12/17/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

Ep 20

My favorite episode of this second season by far, my eyes actually got wet at the end there, no joke ;-;




I just cannot help thinking there was another way
47895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/17/13

jordancharacter wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

Ep 20

My favorite episode of this second season by far, my eyes actually got wet at the end there, no joke ;-;




I just cannot help thinking there was another way


Plan A: Araragi calls up all the girls and they get lost together

142006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 12/17/13
I cried.
21835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Michigan, Metro D...
Online
Posted 12/17/13
It was a very sad day...
A sad episode..
And she was the first figurine I ever bought..
47895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/24/13
Ep 21

It feels like I'm in an alternate dimension seeing Kaiki dressed like that



It's nice seeing how far Senjougahara would go for Araragi but I'm sure he'd snap if he found out that she would sell herself to make the payments.
50525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 12/24/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

Ep 21

It feels like I'm in an alternate dimension seeing Kaiki dressed like that

It's nice seeing how far Senjougahara would go for Araragi but I'm sure he'd snap if he found out that she would sell herself to make the payments.
I think the real question is whether or not he'd take direct deposits on that...
22706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Online
Posted 12/24/13 , edited 12/24/13
WELL I just saw episode 20, and now I feel bad. Episode 21 looks a little happier thankfully ;_;

EDIT: Episode 21 was great. The whole show still feels a bit ominous, but I'll take my happiness where I can get it lol
17158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 12/24/13

TrueGoober wrote:

WELL I just saw episode 20, and now I feel bad. Episode 21 looks a little happier thankfully ;_;

EDIT: Episode 21 was great. The whole show still feels a bit ominous, but I'll take my happiness where I can get it lol


This arc alone is named Hitagi End, how can it not feel ominous?

Odd how hearing "That's a yes" from a guy like him actually made me want to cheer. Great episode!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.