First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply You are given 1 billion (or okay, just a million maybe) dollars to make an anime. What do you make?
728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/6/13
Did anyone else read this topic title and immediately think "Mr. Outside? Is that you?"

Tough question... I kinda wanna do something original, but it'd also be nice to reboot an old series that just didn't seem to get the treatment it deserved the first time.

This might just be my inner fanboy talking, but I would really like to see at least one of the Fire Emblem games get a proper anime. Maybe the Elibe series because it had all those hidden things, or maybe Tellius because of all the different points of view it was told from. I dunno how well adapting this kind of game would work out in a practical sense... but if I had a billion dollars to burn on it, I'd sure as hell try.
12435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Currently at CHIM...
Offline
Posted 8/6/13
A new Kannazuki no Miko (Reboot or Sequel)
A new Karas
A magical girl that is actually yuri
A schoolgirl anime about cute girls doing...very adult things...
Posted 8/7/13

kaname08 wrote:

third raid


This.
105352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/7/13
I combine One Piece, Gintama and Hunter x Hunter.
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/7/13

kufirst wrote:

I combine One Piece, Gintama and Hunter x Hunter.



Best dream collaboration EVER.


Posted 8/7/13 , edited 8/7/13
Make an AKB0048 movie But being serious, I would probably try to get Gintama to continue if there was no absolutely signs of it making a comeback if money was a factor.
34230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dressrosa
Online
Posted 8/7/13 , edited 8/7/13
A better anime adaptation for One Piece. Toei was doing a great job (for canon arcs) up until Enies Lobby, then something went terribly wrong.
105352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/7/13

chrome_mist wrote:


kufirst wrote:

I combine One Piece, Gintama and Hunter x Hunter.



Best dream collaboration EVER.




And it TOTALLY works. It's not like when you mix DBZ with something and you know that Goku is like infinitely stronger than everyone else. :/
36947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Shin Nihon Pro-Wres
Offline
Posted 8/7/13

kufirst wrote:



And it TOTALLY works. It's not like when you mix DBZ with something and you know that Goku is like infinitely stronger than everyone else. :/


I.E Toriko X One Piece X DragonBall Z movie OVA special thing

55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/7/13

KingOfHeroess wrote:

I.E Toriko X One Piece X DragonBall Z movie OVA special thing




@ the anime industry thinking Toriko is worthy of being
in the same epiosde as One Piece and Dragon Ball though...


36947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Shin Nihon Pro-Wres
Offline
Posted 8/7/13

chrome_mist wrote:




@ the anime industry thinking Toriko is worthy of being
in the same epiosde as One Piece and Dragon Ball though...




Supposedly Its a One Piece but with food. But the anime sucks ass. Go figure right?
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/7/13

KingOfHeroess wrote:

Supposedly Its a One Piece but with food. But the anime sucks ass. Go figure right?



Rips off Goku's clothes and muscles
Rips off One Piece's adventure theme

I'd use the 1 billion dollars to erase it off the face of the Earth
with Fairy Tail, Oreimo and Sword Trash.



36947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Shin Nihon Pro-Wres
Offline
Posted 8/7/13

chrome_mist wrote:



Rips off Goku's clothes and muscles
Rips off One Piece's adventure theme

I'd use the 1 billion dollars to erase it off the face of the Earth
with Fairy Tail, Oreimo and Sword Trash.





I'll give you a extra billion if you obliterate Oreimo

67836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Morroωιɴd
Offline
Posted 8/7/13
I would wipe Sword Fart Online off the face of the planet, and ride off into the sunset on a pony made of gold.

2186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / Under your bed ;P...
Offline
Posted 8/7/13
I would remake Naruto, without all the fillers XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.